As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Catmint Herb Nepeta mussinii Twin Pack of 600 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- They will establish a deep root system, which they use to reestablish growth the following Spring, even after all plant life has wilted on the surface. Quality catmint seeds packaged by seed needs. All catmint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Catmint is categorized as a perennial flowering herb. The plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall. They are used as a garnish in many deserts and savory dishes as well. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The leaves are small and the stems are slender. Catmint is an attractive, mainly grown for it's minty, aromatic herb, spicy flavoring.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Nepeta Catmint Herb Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 9. Sowing rate: approximately 1, 000 seeds covers 20 square feet or 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Height: 12 inch perennial. Company. Bloom color: Blue. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Catmint 2921 Purple 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Good for containers and the perennial garden. Harvest in about 60 days. Medicinal: In tea for sleeplessness, nervous tension. Germination rate about 50%.
4. Grimm's Gardens #ad
Catmint Walkers Low > Nepeta faassenii 'Walkers Low' >Landscape Ready 1 gallon Container #adGrimm's Gardens #ad
- Usda planting zone: 3 to 8. We do not ship to california due to department of Ag restrictions on live plants. Mature height: 2 to 3 Feet. Light requirements: Full Sun. Mature width: 18 to 24 Inches.
5. SmartMe #ad
Live Plant, Walker's Low Catmint Perennial, Flowering Plant, Quart Pot, Live Plant, Nepeta faassenii #adSmartMe #ad
- Hardy zones 3-8. Compact plants with gray-green foliage. Deer Resistant. Dormant shipping in winter. Mature height: 18-24.
Unbelievable flower display with large, lavender-blue flowers all summer. Hardy zones 3-8 mature height: 18-24" deer resistant months of bloom: summer immediate shipping in quart pot.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Walker's Low Catmint Perennial, Quart Pot, Nepeta faassenii, Live Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy zones 3-8. Dormant shipping in winter. Months of Bloom: Summer. Mature height: 18-24". Deer Resistant. Immediate shipping in quart pot.
7. Pixies Gardens #ad
Blooms May to Frost, 1 Gallon Pot: Nepeta racemosa 'Walker's Low' Catmint, Aromatic Silver-Green Foliage, Spiked Purple-Blue Flowers, tolerates Dry Soil Once Established. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
8. GardenSeedsMarket #ad
Catmint seeds, Nepeta mussinii #adGardenSeedsMarket #ad
- Non-gmo Seeds! All of the seeds sold in our shop come from the best producers in the european union. Some of these awards are: top innovation june 2015, gold medal at the international fair 2015, consumer quality leader 2014, faRMER OF THE YEAR 2014. All four stages make it possible for us to state with confidence that the seeds we are selling comply with the highest standards and have passed through all possible control stages without problems.
Each packet is stamped with an appropriate batch number and also with the sow-by-date. They have won numerous gold medals and also prizes for their high quality and for the application of innovation.
It is important at this stage to ensure spatial isolation, thanks to which we can be certain of obtaining the desired morphological characteristics of each particular species, including foreign producers.
Stage two consists of performing high precision tests in laboratory conditions. We obtain precise information concerning their germination, which must be maintained at an appropriately high level. Thanks to the use of the highest quality equipment, our suppliers perform more than 30, 000 quality tests annually. Prizes and awards! the seeds we sell are widely recognised and have won many awards. Simultaneously, and also thanks to highly qualified staff, the varietal identity of each species is checked at this stage.
9. Seed Vault Company #ad
Food Security: Survival Seed Pack, Over 10.5 Pounds of Non-GMO Heirloom US Seeds #adSeed Vault Company #ad
- 100% open pollinated and naturally Grown - Vacuum Packed with Desiccant for High Germination Rate. When things go bad, grow all of your own food! Over 105 pounds of non-gmo, Non-Hybrid, Heirloom Vegetable seeds with growing instructions.
Usa seeds - stored in a 3. 5 gallon pail with lid for safer long term storage. Carefully selected seed varieties for a well balanced diet and specifically chosen to grow in the Southern US See Map in Images.