As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Venus Flytrap Plant Seed, 10 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Use distilled water when planting seeds and not tap water until plant is fully established. This low growing plant only reaches 8 - 10 inches in height.
Speed of the venus flytrap closing can vary depending on the amount of humidity, size of prey, light, and general growing conditions. Sow 1 to 2 seeds per plant. It catches its prey, mainly insects and arachnids, with a trapping structure formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves and is triggered by tiny hairs on their inner surfaces.
Venus fly trap is grown as an indoor house plant, but may also be grown as a perennial outdoors in USDA Zones 8 - 10 . This truly unique plant grown from flower seeds is a carnivorous plant. Yes, you read that correctly.
2. zcbang #ad
Rare Plant Venus Flytrap Seeds Insectivorous Plant Dionaea Muscipula 100Pcs #adzcbang #ad
- Keep in mind that seedlings need darkness, too, choose a south-facing exposure. 3. The “potting soil”:choose the potting soil that’s made for growing seedlings. Note: do not use soil from your garden or re-use potting soil from your houseplants.
Light:seeds need a lot of light. Remember to feed the seedlings regularly with liquid fertilizer. After planting seeds, you have to moisten the newly planted seeds.
Watering, repeating:as the seedlings grow up, feeding, you have to keep the soil moist but not soggy.4. If you’re growing in a window, adjust them so they’re just a few inches above the tops of the seedlings.
Set the lights on a timer for 15 hours a day. As the seedlings grow taller, raise the lights. Let the soil dry slightly between waterings. 2. 5. If you’re growing under lights, so they can rest. If you love to diy by yourself, you might start growing seedlings in yogurt cups, milk cartons or even a paper cup. To speed up germination, cover the pots with wet paper or a plastic dome.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Venus Flytrap Seeds for Planting | 10 Seeds | Grow an Insect Eating Bonsai | Dionaea muscipula Seeds | Made in USA, Ships from Iowa #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain guarantee: Buy with confidence you are getting true Venus Flytrap seeds. Grow Venus Flytrap. Great bonsai specimen: venus flytrap makes a great bonsai project. Can get 6 inches tall.
Grows well indoors and stays small naturally. Excellent Gift for Plant Lover. A rare find: 10 seeds of highly sought after indoor carnivorous plant. Get rid of pests the fun way: They are excellent against spiders, beetles, house flies, and more!.
4. Unknown #ad
25 seeds Carnivorous beauty an excellent indoor plant, Venus Flytrap Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Brand:unbranded, Type:Seeds. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Plant Form:Seed. Country of manufacture:United States, Plant Habit:Flowering.
5. Nature Gift Store #ad
Adult Venus Flytrap in 4.5" Blue Terrarium, Carnivorous Plant Fly Trap by Nature Gift Store #adNature Gift Store #ad
- Will have at least 3 traps on it, ready to gobble a bug! Comes with an easy care sheet and set up for beginners. You are responsible for checking temperatures in your area to be sure your plant arrives alive.
We ship this item via USPS post office within 4 business days. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
Do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Live healthy adult sized venus Flytrap Plant with a 4. 5” diameter BLUE terrarium. A ‘death trap’ for insects! these plants ‘trap’ their prey with a clever hair-trigger mechanism. Once trapped, they are slowly digested. Guaranteed! we guarantee live arrival of your plant.
6. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 20 Blue Clip Venus Flytrap Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 20 blue clip venus Flytrap plant Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:20 .
7. Wellness Tree #ad
Wellness Tree Venus Fly Trap Seeds Growing Kit, Perfect to Catch Flies, Beginner & Gardener Starter Kit, Growing Chamber Germination Dionaea Muscipula kit, All in One Carnivorous Plant Growing Kit #adWellness Tree #ad
- Makes a great gift or project for basically everyone that loves growing. Our soil supplies proper nutrition to your carnivorous plant that needs to restore balance and wellness. A dionaea muscipula plant is a useful flying trap, able to grow in a carnivore plant kit. Our venus fly trap soil kit is perfect for Venus flies’ traps.
Grow seeds of carnivorous plants in home that trap and consume fly found in the home to get rid of fly. Also, kit includes soil which contains 0 additives so Venus fly traps can thrive. Venus flytrap seeds growing kit: the venus fly trap has been around for centuries and remains a favorite among carnivores and vegetarians alike! You will receive a perfect seed growing kit with 2 Growing Cups which are the perfect starter kit to start plant growing.
Our fly trap plant kit includes everything you need to plant and grow plants well. Venus fly trap plant kit: wellness tree venus fly trap growing kit grow carnivorous plants that feed on fly with jaw-like petals fly traps.
Garden fly trap kit: venus fly trap seeds growing kit includes 2 peat growing cups, 2x Grow chamber lid, 1 packet of seeds, 2 expandable soil discs, 2 plant markers and instructions. Perfect for venus fly traps: our kit includes soil disc that has been known to bring plants back from the brink, encouraging healthy growth and revived color. It is used to plant your germinated seeds. Get rid of flies: our carnivorous venus fly traps catches its prey with a trapping structure formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves, which is triggered by tiny hairs.
8. Mars Venus Flytraps #ad
Sundew Venus Flytrap Combo 1 Inch, 3.5 Inch Black Pot #adMars Venus Flytraps #ad
- Colors vary from reds to purples to greens. Carnivorous plant duo - Only feed distilled water. Sundew and venus flytrap combo - Each are 1 inch in size. Place plants next to eachother and let grow. 3. 5 inch black pot and Instructions Included.
9. The Killer Plant Company #ad
New Zealand Grade, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Long Fibered Sphagnum Moss, 2 Quarts, for Potting Venus Fly Traps, Sarracenia, and Other Carnivorous Plants, Pitcher Plants #adThe Killer Plant Company #ad
- Multi-use: dried moss can use for make terrarium moss crafts, floral design or mini gardens, natural lawn base for mini landscaping and scenery model, decorate wreaths, fill hanging basket line, air plant terrariums, good filler of your faux houseplants.
Perfect amount: you will receive 2 quarts of pure new zealand sphagnum moss perfect for carnivorous plant soil or Venus Fly Trap soil.
Premium quality: new zealand long Fibered Sphagnum Moss is free of twigs, roots, dirt clods or any other debris. Application: you can use sphagnum moss as nutritional succulent soil for plants, also as layering decoration for succulents, or use as egg-laying and incubation medium, venus flytrap plants, carnivorous plants, fern, substrate for reptile or amphibians terrariums.
Soaking the moss in TAP water will kill your plant. Watering: soak moss in distilled water only. 1 bag can re-pot 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants.