As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seymour #ad
Seymour S604D 29-Inch D-grip Handle Structron Drain Spade #adSeymour #ad
- Forward Turned Step. Premium fiberglass Handle with Polymer Jacket. Power collar & Solid Steel Rivet.
2. AshmanOnline #ad
Ashman 6 Assorted Shovels 6 Pcs–4 Shovels of 41 Inch and 2 Shovels of 27 Inch Long Handle – Round Shovel, Medium Round and Medium Square Shovel., Square Shovel, Spade Shovel, Drain Spade Shovel #adAshmanOnline #ad
- The handle won't slip off from the hand during usage even when applying strong forces. The blades will march into the soil just the way a knife slides into an ice cream when cutting slabs. The round curvature ensures that the soil won’t fall off during transfer. The round shaped blade ensures scooping and cupping of the soil such that it can be transferred from the digging spot to the disposal spot.
The shovel can cut, transplanting, scoop, dig and lift and dice through hard soil. You can use it to remove anything stuck in a swamp. The durable handle has low conductivity meaning it won't transfer any electricity, heat or cold.
Premium quality top notch construction – the hardened round blade is strong and highly durable, and the Durable handle outlasts a wooden handle, extending the service life of the round shovel. One product for all for all the diverse needs. Great value for multi utility shovel pack of six – the pack contains 4 shovels which are 41 inches long and 2 shovels 27 inches long, The assorted shovels are Round shovel, Drain Spade shovel, Square shovels, Spade shovel, Mini Round shovel and Mini Square shovel – Premium quality multipurpose assorted shovels with strong build.
The blade slices swiftly and glides into the soil when digging and scooping. It can be used for the purpose of cultivation. Multi utility shovel – the round shovel serves multiple purposes and can be easily used for trenching, for moving compost and a multitude of other purposes.
3. Truper #ad
Truper 31285 Tru Pro 16-Inch Drain Spade with Fiberglass D-Handle #adTruper #ad
- 29-inch pro grade fiberglass handle with d-grip for balance and control. Heavy duty 14 gauge steel blade for maximum toughness. Thick fiberglass handle with protective sleeve prevents splintering.
Rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring, solidly connects neck and handle. Reinforced resin insert in handle provides 400-pound of handle strength.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
|Part Number||31285 PEP-16F|
4. VNIMTI #ad
VNIMTI Spade Shovel ,Transplanting Spade，Drain Spade ,Spade Shovels for Digging ,Sharp Shooter Shovel or Spade,45Inch,Stell D-Grip,Wooden Handle #adVNIMTI #ad
- 4. Lightweight but heavy duty. Weighing only 3 pounds, both the elderly and women can easily use it to complete various gardening tasks. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to contact us.
Whether it is clay-like soil, hard soil, or thick grass, Its narrow width maximizes the pressure you apply and easily penetrates the ground. Perfect garden tool for transplanting perennials. 3. The comfortable 'd' handle provides plenty of leverage for lifting soil out of deep holes.
The foot plates at the top are corrugated so less slippage and a bit longer. 2. The handle texture of pure solid wood is more beautiful and environmentally friendly.
The long and narrow spade part easily plunges below most root systems and the narrow width allows you to cut a round 'plug' without damaging adjacent plants. Very useful for digging in tight spaces or planting small plants. We will reply to you as soon as possible and give you a satisfactory answer. 5. We specialize in the production and sales of gardening tools. 1.
5. Hooyman #ad
D Handle, Yard Work, Ergonomic No-Slip H-Grip Handles, Hooyman Spade Shovel with Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Head Construction, Land Management, and Oversized Steps for Gardening, Farming and Outdoors #adHooyman #ad
- Guaranteed: this product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty provided by Hooyman. Durable: heavy duty head construction of 1050MN carbon steel makes shovel extremely tough and durable.
Ease of use: oversized flanges on both sides of the blade creates a 2 ½ inches L x 2 ¼ inches W big-step for added leverage. Innovative: custom blade serration is ideal for cutting roots and making smoother cuts into harder ground when readying food plots, while doing yardwork or gardening.
Dimensions: 43 inches l x 5. 75 inches w x 3 inches D and weighs 4 lbs. For questions, please contact Hooyman's customer service. Reliable: features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions.
6. Fiskars #ad
Weed Removal, Heavy Duty, Fiskars Steel D-Handle Flat Square Garden Spade, 46 Inch, Gardening Tools for Edging, Black/Orange, Digging #adFiskars #ad
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and will not flex like fiberglass.
Designed for edging, slicing through thick turf or digging; Great addition for everyday gardeners, cutting a trench, yard cleanup, landscapers and work sites. Sharpened blade makes gardening easier; Penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods.
Extra-large d-handle and foot platform design offers secure two-handed control when digging and helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil. Overall length: 46 inches, weight: 4. 81 ounces; Included lifetime warranty.
7. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass. Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control.
Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves. Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs. Lifetime warranty.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|
8. A.M. Leonard #ad
13 Inch Blade, A.M. Leonard All Steel Nursery Spade with D-Grip Handle #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Has turned steps for foot comfort when pushing spade into the soil. Welded at the blade to manage big projects without breaking. These all steel spades are among the top choice for nursery and landscape use.
Dimensions: 13-inch blade that tapers from 7-3/4 inches to 6-5/8 inches width, with a 27-inch long D-grip handle. Has high quality steel construction with a powder-coated handle to resist rusting.
9. Structron #ad
14" / Rear Rolled Step, PowerCore & PermaGrip, Multi, Structron 49736 Drain Spade Shovel, ProGrip, Gauge Spring Steel, 48" Premium Fiberglass #adStructron #ad
- 14 gauge spring Steel #2 Head. Powercore Solid Fiberglass Reinforcing Rod. Country of Origin: United States. Superior Heavy-Duty Tool.