As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Rubber Plant | Ficus Elastica 'Burgundy' | Live Indoor Houseplant | Unique Home Décor, 6in. Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Color To Your Living Room Or Work Space. Moderate light - can thrive in a low to Moderate Indoor or Outdoor Enviroment. Easy care - our rubber plant will not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered when the soil is dry.
Unique foliage - the rubber tree 'Burgundy' has Beautiful Deep Red colored Leaves that are striking in any setting. Seasons: Autumn. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Burgundy Rubber, Live Indoor Plant, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Ficus elastica, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Ships with Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Enjoy living home dÉcor: rubber plants feature exotic dark, striking foliage and add life to your home, porch, or office. Reap health benefits: studies show that raising plants such as Rubber Plant help clear indoor air of pollutants.
Having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress. Ships at a minimum of 24-in. Bonus! a modern decorator planter: rubber plant comes planted in a 10-inch gray decorative pot, ready to adorn any room.
Loves indoor light: rubber plant happily grows in bright light. Easy care! water the top inch of soil of the Rubber Plant once the soil feels dry. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Tall. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Never allow the soil to become saturated. Light helps their leaves retain their burgundy color.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. Costa Farms #ad
24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus elastica Rubber Tree Live Indoor Plant, Ships in Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Adjust as needed for your environment. Grow burgundy rubber in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water burgundy rubber with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week.
Ships in a 10-inch diameter grower pot. Burgundy rubber plant is a particularly fun houseplant because it has dark purple-green leaves that are very shiny. If it doesn’t get enough light, it may become leggy with less intense color.
Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, such as formaldehyde, sparks your creativity and reduces stress; plants can help filter harmful pollutants, from indoor air. Height at shipping is approximately 18-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Give the burgundy rubber plant a spot in bright light to keep it looking its best.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
4. Aquatic Arts #ad
Indoor Plant Food Slow-Release Pellets All-purpose House Plant Fertilizer | Common Houseplant Fertilizers for Potted Planting Soil | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Nourish house plants: slow-release pellets fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt. Poinsettia, dioon, fittonia, azalea, dracaena plant, yucca Plant, Aglaonema, Spider Plant, Orchid, hostas, Jade Plant, heuchera plants, pothos, zz plant, hoya plant, plumeria Plants, Snake Plant.
Peace lily, aloe vera plant, calla lillies, dieffenbachia, indoor Cactus, prayer plant, African Violet, croton plant, Philodendron Plant, begonia, Weeping Fig, Christmas Cactus, Air Plants, Mums.
Our 16-5-11 miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers. Grow real home decor: 1/2 teaspoon for every 3 inch pot diameter includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
Rubber plant, lady palm, syngonium, anthurium, areca palm, Kalanchoe, Gerbera Daisy, Cyclamen, boston Fern, Oakleaf Ivy, Peacock Plant, aspargus fern, deacaena, Bamboo Palm, dendrobium, Kimberley.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
5. CANOPI #ad
Ficus elastica 'Burgundy' Rubber Plant, Live Indoor Houseplant, 8 Inch Nursery Grow Pot Diameter #adCANOPI #ad
- Though unusual for the Ficus family, the Ficus elastica can also grow in lower light environments. The ficus elastica 'Burgundy' is a dramatic show stopper with a surprisingly easy care profile.
Allow the top half of the soil to dry out before watering. Its broad, leathery leaves are a deep, thick, glossy green. Direct sunlight can burn the broad leaves. New leaves emerge almost entirely red, but the namesake burgundy color remains down the center of each leaf as they mature.
When watering, soak the soil to the edges of the plant pot until water runs through the drainage holes. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes - the sizes refer to the top diameter of the pot. The ficus elastica prefers bright, indirect sunlight.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox -Tineke Rubber Tree Plant, New Yet Very Old!, 4" Pot, Ficus #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Rubber trees are pests free but other than pests and insects, over watering is one of the main reason why they usually die. Rubber tree plant - rubber tree plant is natively found in areas of india and malaysia, one of the oldest houseplant that is used as a houseplant over the years and around the world.
Fertilized regularly with a water-soluble fertlizer and your plant will stay healthy as what you wished it to be. Rubber plant is the best plant in removing chemical toxins from the air in indoor environment. Pruning rubber tree plant - if your rubber tree is mature enough, you can cut about a third to one-half of it's brances or how many branches you prefer to remove just be carefull enough not to damage or remove too much foliage required.
Taking care of rubber tree - when you noticed that the leaves of your tree becomes dusty, you can simply wash those dust with water.
9greenbox tineke rubber Tree Plant will be shipped in a 4" inch Pot. It is important to give time and allow the soil to dry before watering your plant again to avoid the roots to decay and yellowish of the leaves. Growing rubber tree plant - in growing rubber plants they prefer bright light but can adapt to low light places. Water your rubber tree troughly but do not over water. They can reach an estimated height of 8 inch tall when provided with proper care and good conditions.
7. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
4" Diameter, Plastic Nursery Pot, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus elastica, Burgundy Rubber Plant, Live Indoor Plant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Botanical name: Ficus elastica. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Allow top inch of soil to dry out. Height at shipping approximately 10-12 inches tall.
Not intended for human or animal consumption. Comes in a 4" diameter plastic nursery pot, decorative pot not included. Thrives in bright light.
8. Lively Root #ad
Easy Care Live Indoor Houseplant, 4 inch in Grower Pot, Pet Friendly Plant, Lively Root Variegated Baby Rubber Plant Peperomia #adLively Root #ad
- Low water: be sure to water when you receive it. Allow soil to dry between watering. Medium light: Enjoys medium to bright indirect light. Care level: i'm easy! easy to care for and have been a houseplant mainstay for years.
Enjoys some extra humidity. Spritz occasionally. The latin genus name originates from the greek words 'peperi', meaning pepper, and 'homoios', meaning relating. Pet friendly: Non-toxic to cats, dogs and pets. The baby rubber plant resembles and is in the same family as the black pepper plant! .
9. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus elastica, Burgundy Rubber Plant, Live Indoor Plant, Classic Pot Cover Copper, 4" Diameter Pot #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Thrives in bright light. Allow top inch of soil to dry out. Height at shipping approximately 10-12 inches tall. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not intended for human or animal consumption. Comes in a 4. 5" diameter plastic pot cover. Botanical name: Ficus elastica.