As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wakefield Biochar #ad
Blended with 100% Bio Char Horticultural Charcoal, Wakefield Compost Hero Biochar Blend – Premium Aged Organic Compost with Mycorrhizal Fungi, Activated Charcoal for Plants, 1 Gallon 4.2 pounds #adWakefield Biochar #ad
- 100% organic materials – wakefield compost hero is an organic, carbon-based soil amendment made from untreated, all-natural wood feedstock, with naturally occurring mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria. Perfect for organic gardening. Grow better, compost, healthier plants – wakefield biochar helps soil get the right balance of water and nutrients, fertilizers, so potting soil, soil amendments, and soil conditioners work better with less.
Use less water - biochar enhances soil and nutrients for more efficient use of water, more microbial activity, trees, gardens, flowers, and better growing results.
Reduce co2 – contains 80% natural compost and 20% biochar. The biochar in compost Hero decreases greenhouse gasses by returning carbon to the soil.
Activated charcoal for plants – biochar increases plant growth and leads to lush, nutrient-rich plants that need less water and fertilizer. Biochar is safe and healthy for outdoor gardens, raised beds, lawn soil, raised garden beds, and vegetable garden soils. Sustainable biochar activated charcoal for plants, or horticultural charcoal provides healthier soil and plants for generations. Perfect for all lawns, shrubs, and indoor plants.
2. Michigan Peat #ad
40-Pound, Michigan Peat 5240 Garden Magic Compost and Manure #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Available in 40-pound. Garden magic compost and manure. It provides a natural nutrient content. An odor free blend of natural organic reed sedge peat and composted animal manure. Ideal for improving a wide range of planting soils.
|Brand||Michigan Peat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Michigan Peat #ad|
3. Blue Ribbon Organics #ad
32-35 Pound Bag, Ribbon Organics OMRI Certified Organic Compost Size: 7.9 Gallons #adBlue Ribbon Organics #ad
- Omri certified for Organic Use. Pairs wonderfully with worm castings & other soil builders. Promotes water retention. Improves soil structure & aeration. Safe for use at any concentration.
4. Black Kow #ad
Raised Beds, Flowers, Potted Plants, Black Kow Nitrogen Phosphate Composted Cow Manure Fertilizer for Soil, and Compost Tea, 4 Pounds #adBlack Kow #ad
- This composted cow manure will break up the soil to ensure that water and nutrients are available to the plant when needed. If you're struggling to start your garden and grow your own vegetables and flowers, this bag of composted cow manure has your back.
Rest easy knowing that your blooming garden is taken care of, with the cow manure fertilizer providing moisture-holding properties on sandy soil.
Made of composted cow manure: organic and has nutrients that are gradually released, ensuring it doesn't burn tender roots. You can also add this compost to flower and vegetable garden beds to improve growth and enjoy strong, healthy plants.
5. Wakefield Biochar #ad
Wakefield BioChar Premium Compost – 100% Organic Compost for Healthy Lawn and Garden Soil – Aged Compost Soil Amendment for Vegetable Gardens, Flowers, Plants – OMRI Listed – 1 cu/ft 32 pounds #adWakefield Biochar #ad
- Ready to use – organic compost is ready to use right out of the bag. For all types of plants and gardens – 100% natural and organic, shrubs, raised garden beds, vegetable garden soils, flowers, lawn soil, trees, wakefield compost is safe and healthy for outdoor gardens, and indoor plants.
Maintain lawns and gardens – to use as a top dressing for existing lawns, vegetable gardens, or flower gardens, simply cover the area with 1/2 inch of Wakefield Organic Compost and soak with water.
It can also be mixed with organic matter from compost bins or make your own compost kits to boost composting and improve soil health. 100% organic materials – all-natural premium wakefield Compost is made from untreated, with naturally occurring active fungi and bacteria, natural wood feedstock, perfect for organic gardening.
Healthy soil conditioner – blend wakefield organic compost into the top 4-6 inches of soil to create healthy conditions for vegetable gardens, shrubs, flower beds, trees, plants, new lawn seeding, and raised garden beds. Get beautiful results with less work.
6. Coast of Maine #ad
20 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage. Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need.
Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms. Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables.
7. VIPMORE #ad
Garden Sieve, Dirt Sifter for Gardening, Soil Sifter, Screen Sifter Top Soil/Peat Moss/Worm/Leaves/Loam Soil/Sand,Great Garden Tool for Plants & Vegetables, Compost Sifter, Light Wood Sifter for Rocks #adVIPMORE #ad
- 4. One pare of gloves & one piece of garden shovel as giveaways to You: The gloves protect your hands during sifting. And the shovel helps you to dig the soil/sand/dirt compost. These tools will make you easy working.
3. Pretty all-purpose: the soil sieve can be used in a variety of ways, and most commonly used as sand sifter/soil sifter/dirt sifter/rock sifter/compost sifter. 1. Ergonomically designed suitable for garden & courtyard : the soil sifter outer size is 15.
75” x 11. 81”x 2. 75” with 1/4” hardware cloth. 5. Hope this soil sifter makes your life better & work easier!Please keep away from water for it’s made of natural wood.
The frame is made of one of super light solid wood that even a lady or a kid can handle it easily and won’t feel tired in long working hours. It meets the needs of most wok in garden and yard when planting flowers and vegetables. It’s really a great gardening tools that must have at home. Also, you can sift potting soil/top soil/loam soil/peat moss/vermicompost to remove rock and dirt leaves. 2.
|Part Number||Soil Sifter 003|
|Model||Soil Sifter 003|
8. coMarket #ad
Mushroom Compost Organic Brands 8 Pound Bag #adcoMarket #ad
- Note: eight pound and fifteen pound sizes do not come in factory bag. Black gold 8 pound Mushroom Media Compost. Three convenient sizes - 8 pounds, 15 pounds and 40 pounds. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size.
9. REOTEMP #ad
Reotemp 12 Inch Soil & Compost Thermometer with Digital Composting Guide, 32-178 Fahrenheit and Celsius #adREOTEMP #ad
- Perfect for the beginner composter - free Digital Composting Guide Included - Expert instructions on how to get started composting and managing your compost pile for the most efficient compost production.
Use in your compost Pile or Tumbler to Monitor your Compost. Quality construction - corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel Case, Bezel, Quality Glass Lens, Waterproof and Dust-proof. 12 inch stem - perfect for smaller compost bins and piles or soil temperature measurement.