As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Neat, 15 Feet of Tape, Straight Rows of Lettuce Instantly, Park Seed Buttercrunch Lettuce Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- A favorite among gardeners who prize beauty as well as flavor, Red Sails received an AAS award when it was introduced—and has never looked back! Among the very first to arise, giving you an especially long season of delectable eating.
The large, erect leaves are deep red at the ruffled tips, it resists bolting, shading into a bronzy-maroon and finally becoming green toward the base. If a fall crop is desired, begin in late summer.
Lettuce thrives in cold weather and can be sown directly into the garden, starting in early spring. Grow in single rows, plants spaced 18 inches apart, or in containers. A great source of rich color for the salad bowl, they are high-quality eating, with a soft texture and buttery flavor that appeals to all ages. For an even earlier harvest, sow indoors; the seedlings don't mind transplanting.
2. Park Seed #ad
15 Feet of Tape, Easy to Plant, Park Seed Damast Bunching Green Onion Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- Mother nature will do the rest! It resists frost and will multiply over time in most climates, with good holding ability and an ease of culture which means you can grow it in both spring and fall in warm climates, so be sure to leave the white bulbs intact at the base of the plant after harvesting the green stems.
This is a strongly flavored welsh onion, and often right through summer in cooler areas. These seed tapes serve several functions. We have embedded the seeds in 15 feet of biodegradable paper. 65 days to maturity.
A delicious and very compact bunching onion from germany, damast is a delight to grow as a guard plant around your vegetable patch, and a bedding mainstay. Damast is vigorous and dependable, with high-quality production every time. Fourth, so you don't have to double- or triple-sow.
Damast is renowned for its high yields. Make it part of your landscape this season and for years to come!15 feet of seed tape. The dense, dark green foliage is delicious, the habit is perennial, and if you leave a few stems unpicked, a container choice for the patio, the fragrant yellow blooms are beautiful!. And now damast is super-easy to grow without wasting a seed. Third, they are evenly spaced, they help protect seeds from washing out in rains or being eaten by birds.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Nantes Half Long Carrot Seed Tape 83 per tape #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 3".
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Yields 7" roots. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 83 seeds per tape.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 4-8". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Slim, cylindrical, Orange roots on an easy to sow, pre-spaced tape.
4. Park Seed #ad
2 Packs of 15 Foot Seed Tape, Park Seed Romance Hybrid Carrot Seed Tape, Easy to Grow #adPark Seed #ad
- The green tops make harvesting easy, these greens grow thick, and tall, straight, too.2 packs of seed tape. Romance is ready for harvest when it's about 6 inches long, straight, and very uniform, it's a good choice for canning because all the roots are so reliably the same size and shape. Want to get the carrots planted super-quick this season -- with better spacing and more accuracy than you've ever had before? Rely on seed tapes! There's no handling tiny seeds, thinning young plants, or worrying about holes! You literally lay these tissue-paper strips down on top of the soil where you want the plants to grow, cutting them to fit the space and arranging it in any pattern you like.
But these carrots taste so good, though it will grow an additional inch or more if you need to delay the picking. Very strong, they are nutritious as well. Then rake or sprinkle about a half inch of soil on top of the tapes and water them in well.
This package contains 2 packs of 15 feet of seed tape each. Unlike some varieties, so you can just grab and pull up the root. Juicy, they might not make it into the Mason jar! That's it -- in a few weeks you'll see evenly-spaced, blunt-ended roots of bright orange with almost no core and plenty of crisp, Romance Hybrid is a joy to grow, and especially eat! This Nantes type is ready more quickly than many other full-size varieties, harvest, and it offers wonderfully straight, healthy green shoots that need no thinning! Destined to be your favorite carrot in the garden, ultra-sweet flavor.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Detroit Dark Red Medium Top Beet Seed Tape 45 per tape #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Yields 3" roots. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 59 days. Unbeatable beets: dark-red, extremely Sweet flesh in an easy to sow tape.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 3". Seeds are pre-spaced. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 12". Each packet contains 45 seeds per tape. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
6. Park Seed #ad
15 Feet of Tape, Decorative and Delicious, Park Seed Annabel Hybrid Radish Seed Tape #adPark Seed #ad
- Annabel comes to us from germany, where it was bred for super-quick finish, and a space-saving habit ideal for containers as well as the annual bed. Ready in under a month, neat foliage, these glossy, crisp radishes are a delight, maturing even in warmer spring and early summer climates.
For high-quality flavor and unbeatable plate appeal, they arrive embedded in biodegradable seed tape, perfectly round, watermelon-red globes filled with white flesh, a strong peppery aroma, and a great bite! Neat and space-saving, Annabel Hybrid is the radish you've got to try! This European variety offers big, simplifying your sowing process and increasing your harvests.
Just cut the tape to desired length, and off you go! Place the tapes in full sun or put the pot in a bright window, if growing in a kitchen garden and well-drained, well-worked soil so the radishes grow round and true.
Done -- in seconds!26 days. Seed tapes are the easiest and most successful way we know to direct-sow seeds. Not only do they make sowing straight rows and patterns a breeze, but they also help keep the seeds from washing away in strong rains or being eaten by birds. You'll be harvesting in no time! 15 feet of seed tape. You just won't believe the flavor intensity and holding ability! These seeds are evenly spaced between sheets of special tissue paper, cover with a little more soil, so you simply lay the tape onto the smooth soil, and water in.
7. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Mini Romaine Duo Seed Tape, Includes 100 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- Now you can grow baby romaine that matures quickly yet has all the flavor and texture associated with full sized varieties! This seed tape contains equal parts Tantan and Intred, two great varieties for space-saving, quick-crop delectability.
Contains 3 strips 5-feet each. 75 days from direct-sowing. If a fall crop is desired, or in containers.
For an even earlier harvest, begin in late summer. Lettuce thrives in cold weather and can be sown directly into the garden, starting in early spring. Grow in single rows, plants spaced 18 inches apart, sow indoors; the seedlings don't mind transplanting. 100 seeds in a pack.
8. Gardinnovations #ad
Gardinnovations Seed-in Soil Digger and Soil Spacer for Planting Seeds #adGardinnovations #ad
- The newest and coolest garden tool that allows gardeners to simultaneously create seventeen evenly-spaced holes in the soil for planting seeds and seedlings.
Gardeners can grow perfectly-spaced plants with significantly less time and effort. There is no need to measure the distance between each seed hole or dig each one individually.
Lightweight under a pound and nearly indestructible, reduces the effort required to plant seeds and seedlings. This one-of-a-kind garden tool makes a perfect gift for any gardener! Use every hole for closely-spaced crops, or every second or third hole for plants requiring greater spacing.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 1000+ Lettuce Mix 21 Varieties Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO. Seeds are not Individually Packaged! #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Best grown in cooler weather. Please read! this is a mix!!! mix of 20 varieties: merlot, winter density, may queen, rouge d'hiver, buttercrunch, quattro Stagioni, Red Giant, red streaked Mizuna, Black Seeded Simpson, Red Romaine, Grand Rapids, little gem, Rossa Di Treviso Radicchio, Tom Thumb, lentissima a montare, Batavian Full Heart Endive Lettuce, Green Salad Bowl, big boston, Danyelle, Oakleaf, Palla Rossa.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Planting depth: 1/4”. Sow continuously for a constant supply of lettuce. Plant spacing: 8-12” apart, Row Spacing: 12-18”. Plant in full sun or partial shade. This is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
|Brand||Harley Seeds #ad|