As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Royal Oak #ad
Royal Oak Chef's Select Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Briquettes for Grills and Smokers, 40 Pounds #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Little ash produced: Produces very little ash, as compared to other charcoals. High and low temp cooking: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking. Premium charcoal: 40-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking.
Unique blend: made from American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients. Versatile charcoal: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|
2. Royal Oak #ad
Royal Oak 195228021 15.4# NAT Lump Charcoal, 15.4 lb #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Hotter and even burning for consistent grilling each time. Ready in about 15 minutes. Can be used for all grills and smokers including kamado and ceramic grills. 100 percent all natural - made from renewable oak, hickory, maple and walnut. No chemicals or additives.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|
3. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 20LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- Waterproof & re-sealable bag: Industry-leading waterproof / dustproof packaging with carry handle and zip top closure. 100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, smoker, and low ash - ideal for any grill, no popping, or kamado.
4. Manufacturers Direct #ad
Royal Oak Premium Charcoal Briquets #adManufacturers Direct #ad
- Features a unique ridge shape that delivers better airflow. This shape promotes quicker ash-over, hotter and more even burning for perfect grilling times, start to finish. You'll be ready to cook in about 15 minutes.
|Brand||Manufacturers Direct #ad|
5. Fire & Flavor #ad
Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal Lights Fast, 20 lbs, Black, BBQ, Fire & Flavor FFC117 XL Premium, Burns Long, for All Grills and Smokers #adFire & Flavor #ad
- Hand screened for optimum size and quality. Make the time with your family and friends special by cooking delicious cuisines smoked on our lump charcoal. Produced from virgin North American hardwoods.
All natural, premium Lump Charcoal. Lights quickly, stays consistently hot and produces minimal ash. Can be used in a wide ranges of grills including Kamado grills, traditional grills and smokers. Ideal for grilling, smoking, and all bbq needs.
6. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures.
17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times.
7. B&B Charcoal #ad
B&B Charcoal Oak Lump Charcoal, 4540 GR #adB&B Charcoal #ad
- Additive and chemical-free: No harsh chemicals or additives. All-natural: made out of 100 percent natural oak lump for outdoor firepits. Oak lump charcoal: oak lump charcoal for outdoor barbecues and patio family get-togethers; Weight: 10 pounds.
Burns hot longer: burns hot to cook meat quicker and lock in the flavor you crave. Low smoke profile: Low smoke profile while burning.
|Brand||B&B Charcoal #ad|
|Manufacturer||B&B CHARCOAL #ad|
|Part Number||4540 GR|
8. Fogo #ad
35 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks #adFogo #ad
- Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor.
Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control.
Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
9. Ozark Oak #ad
20-Pound Bag, Ozark Oak Premium Natural Hardwood Lump Grill and Smoker Charcoal Briquettes #adOzark Oak #ad
- Versatile charcoal: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills. High and low temp cooking: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking.
Premium charcoal: 20-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking. Crafted in the south: Made from Arkansas hardwood. Competition approved: Highly rated by competitive barbecue teams.
|Brand||Ozark Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ozark Oak #ad|