As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roundup #ad
Roundup Quickpro 6.8lb 1 Bottle 723738 #adRoundup #ad
- Extra care should be taken to ensure that non-target vegetation is protected from any drift. Glyphosate 73. 3%, diquat 2. 9%. The mix rate for roundup QuikPro is 1. 5 ounces per gallon of water. Roundup quickpro herbicide is for use anywhere there is undesirable vegetation.
2. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 33693 Super Concentrate Killzall Weed & Grass Killer 1 gal #adHi-Yield #ad
- See label for application instruction. Covers up to 25, 600 sq ft. Spraying accessory required for application. 1 gal bottle of weed control liquid concentrate can treat up to 25, 600 square feet.
Weed killer controls grasses, broadleaf weeds and woody brush species. Do not use on lawns. Allows you to cover and treat large areas. 1 gal. Contains a double-surfactant formulation that dries on plant fast to start working quickly.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Roundup #ad
Roundup ProMAX 1.67 gallon 780671 #adRoundup #ad
- Complete post-emergence herbicide for broadleaf weeds. Provides quick control with virtually no regrowth. Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides.
Rain fast within 30 minutes of use. Roundup pro is ideal for trim and edge applications, turf renovation, weeding shrub beds and removing brush and vines.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide Captain Jack's Deadweed Brew Concentrate, 128 oz #adBonide #ad
- Fast acting weed killer - our weed killing formula can provide results in just hours! Additionally, once this product dries after application it becomes waterproof! Variety of uses - it works in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Non-selective weed control - for use on non-selective herbaceous broadleaf and grassy weeds. Carefully read and use according to label directions. It is great for use around borders, greenhouses, the base of mature trees, school grounds, sidewalks, driveways, around buildings, pastures, fence lines, barns, and more.
Read the label for specific annual broadleaf weeds, perennial broadleaf weeds, annual grasses, and perennial grasses to be treated. Organic gardening - Approved for organic gardening. Easy to apply - product mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a standard hand-held or backpack sprayer.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products LLC #ad|
5. Primesource #ad
Primesource X-Out Non-Selective Herbicide for Post-Emergence Broadcast use. Glufosinate Ammonium 24.5%. 1 Quart. Glyphosate Alternative More Than 2X The Strength of Finale herbicide #adPrimesource #ad
- More than 2x the strength of Finale herbicide. Provides control of a wide variety of emerged annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses.
Reduced translocation enables ability to create and maintain clear boundaries around golf turf, sand traps, and athletic fields and accurate application areas around existing ornamentals in landscape beds.
6. Preen #ad
13.75 lb., Covers 2,245 sq. ft., Preen 246422 Extended Control Weed Preventer #adPreen #ad
- Applicator scoop included. Covers 2, 245 sq. Not available for sale in NY. When used as directed preen extended control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label.
1 application blocks weeds up to 6 months. Ft. Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||To the extent consistent with applicable law, Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem, and send with proof of purchase to Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 E. Cumberland St., Lebanon, PA 17042.|
7. Roundup #ad
1 gal., Roundup Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer #adRoundup #ad
- For use around flowers, and trees; on patios, driveways, gravel areas, walkways, shrubs, and mulch beds; along fences and foundations; in large areas for lawn replacements or garden plot preparation.
Roundup super concentrate Weed & Grass Killer is a great value for large areas. Weeds usually yellow and wilt as fast as 2-4 days. Easily apply with a Roundup brand tank sprayer. Rainproof in 30 minutes.
8. Remedy Ultra #ad
1 Gallon, Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland, Triclopyr Concentrated, Use Alone Or Tank Mix With GrazonNext/ForeFront HL Herbicide, Pasture and Fence Lines #adRemedy Ultra #ad
- Always wear a proper protective equipment when mixing and when applying. Do not enter treated areas for at least 12 hours. Flexible, encroaching brush, long-lasting, ideal for pasture restoration, maintaining fence rows and general brush control.
Controls more than 35 brush species, as well as many important broadleaf weeds. Works on the entire plant roots and top growth. Low-odor. Safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label.
9. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Target pests: barnyardgrass, carpetweed, purslane, Henbit, foxtail, Crabgrass large & smooth, Clover, Chickweed, Dandelion, Yellow Nutsedge, thistle, Goosegrass, Wild Carrot and others.