As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, cherries, peppers, roses, peaches, corn, shrubs, asparagus, ornamentals, and other crops listed on the label.
Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, scale insects, mites, aphids, mealybugs, and certain species of moth. Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
2. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Ready to Spray Insecticide 32 oz., Bonide BND213 #adBonide #ad
- This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mites, mealybugs, aphids, scale insects, and certain species of moth.
Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, botrytis, rust, and other listed diseases. Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Foliage protector - used to protect pears, peppers, asparagus, cherries, ornamentals, roses, shrubs, corn, peaches, and other crops listed on the label. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|
3. Safer Brand #ad
1 Pack, Safer 5192-6 Brand 16 oz Horticultural & Dormant Spray Oil Concentrate, Green #adSafer Brand #ad
- Kills insects, diseases and mites year round. Makes up to 32 gallons of solution spray per 16 ounce concentrate. Omri listed and compliant For Use in Organic Gardening.
For use on 131 crops, 94 plant pests, and 20 plant diseases Consult label for individual use instructions. Controls all life stages, including eggs, of the insects listed on this label.
4. Bonide #ad
32 fl. OZ, Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil, Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Model number: 214. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb. Country of Origin: United States. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Rose Rx 3 in 1, Ready to Use Multi-purpose Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide 32 oz., Bonide BND897 #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening - derived from neem oil, our natural product is a great alternative to harsh, synthetic chemicals. Prevents fungal attacks - rose rx 3 in 1 is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including black spot on roses, rust leaf spot, anthracnose, powdery mildew, scab, downy mildew, needle rust and more.
Insect killer - this pesticide is an effective pest control for use on aphids, whiteflies, caterpillars, scales, midges and other listed insects.
Plant protector - designed for use on roses, houseplants, flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs, nuts, fruits, and vegetables in and around the home and home garden.
It kills eggs, spider mites, larvae and adult stages of insects. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy and treatment can even be used up to the day of harvest. It's approved for organic gardening and is safe for use around people and pets.
6. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 32033 Dormant Spray 16 oz #adHi-Yield #ad
- This insecticide spray should be applied in late afternoon or morning when temperatures and mild. See label for application instructions. Applications rates vary with plant type and size. May cause injury to some house plants.
Perfect for ornamentals, shrubs and fruit and shade trees. Compatible with other insecticides and fungicides except for those containing Sulfur. Controls a number of insects including Mites, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms and more. See label for more.
7. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG3190 Liqui-Cop Copper Garden Spray Fungicide for Disease Prevention, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Don't just concentrate on some of your plants. Protect your entire garden. Ready to spray - monterey liqui-cop arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application.
Complete protection - our fungicide is perfect for use on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables and ornamentals. Disease control - liqui-cop, powdery mildew, blight, is designed to prevent a wide variety of plant diseases including anthracnose, botrytis blight, brown rot, copper-count-n, downy mildew, leaf spot and many more.
The gel formulation is intended to prevent water from washing it off.
Long-lasting coverage - once applied and allowed to dry on the plants or trees, Liqui-cop is extremely hard to wash off. Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection. Prevents infection - copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases.
8. neemorganics #ad
Neem Organics Pure Neem Oil | Neem Oil Spray for Plants | Spray for Indoor & Outdoor Gardens | Organic Neem Oil 100% Cold Pressed, Ultra High Azadirachtin Content | OMRI Listed for Organic Use 16oz #adneemorganics #ad
- Spray generously on all leaf surfaces including the underside either in early morning or late afternoon. May be used as a dormant spray: Helps protect your plants throughout all seasons.
Pure neem oil - our concentrated spray contains pure neem oil cold-pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree Azadirachta indica. To use - simply dilute 3ml-7ml neem oil per quart of water into a sprayer or spray bottle and shake well.
Great to use for - indoors on houseplants and outdoors on flowering plants, ornamental plants, vegetables, landscaping, fruit trees, and herbs. Neem oil spray for plants- regular foliar application of our Neem oil will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest.
9. BIOADVANCED #ad
Fertilizer, BioAdvanced All-in-One Rose and Flower Spray, Concentrate 708260D, 32-Ounce, Insect Killer and Fungicide #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Coverage area: Makes up to 12 gallons of spray. Restrictions: Not for sale in NY. Insect killer: kills Aphids, Caterpillars, and other listed pests. All-in-one formula: bioadvanced's 3-in-1 formula treats diseases, insects, and mites for use on houseplants and outdoor plants.
Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, and more. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 14 days.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|