As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Calathea Rattlesnake Lancifolia, 4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. Enhance Your Environment. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Perfect gift for any occasion! .
2. Rooted #ad
Easy to Grow, Live, Rooted Calathea Rattlesnake Plant, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot #adRooted #ad
- Calathea lancifolia, originates from the tropics of brazil and loves dancing in the moonlight. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
Pets: very pet-friendly! Care: great for beginners and building that green thumb. It's been said they do this to make sure their roots get access to rainfall. Soil can stay slightly moist.
Pro-tip: use filtered water when watering, or let tap water sit for a day prior. This prevents leaf tip burn. Water: once a week. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida.
Sunlight: Low to bright indirect light. As a relative to prayer plants, their leaves also fold up at night, or the Rattlesnake Plant, which mimics hands praying. Height of plant is approximately 8"-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Rattlesnake Calathea Real Live Plant 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, clean your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This tropical low maintenance easy care and pet safe 6" houseplant is 12"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves. Boldly patterned leaves make a statement for tables and counters in bathrooms and kitchens and they look great with pothos, monstera, and philodendron.
The stunning multicolored green rattlesnake patterned leaves with burgundy purple undersides make this rare calathea an eye catching exotic houseplant. Bright, countertops, yellow orange flowers bloom in spring and they are ideal for desks, tables, and mantles, in indirect light indoors or outdoors.
4. Gifts In Bloom #ad
4" Live Rattlesnake Plant, 4 Inch Plant #adGifts In Bloom #ad
- Gift container: unique stone, bark ceramic container to match almost any decor in your home or office. Adds depth and dimension to flower gardens. Easy to grow: medium to bright, indirect light.
Apartment friendly: Our miniature plants are conveniently sized and brighten up any room or decor. Garden variety: can be grown outdoors in zones 10 or higher. Great gift idea: ideal for the busy mom, teacher or gardener in your life. Water when top soil feels dry.
5. SmartMe #ad
Ship in 3" Pot, 4" Tall, 1 Plants, Rattlesnake Plant- Calathea Lancifolia, for Gardening, SmartMe Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Please read the Description Below For More Details. Live plant With Good Root. Ship in 3" Pot. Rattlesnake Plant - Calathea Lancifolia. The package will be well packed.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Calathea Lancifolia, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Beautiful Air Purifying Indoor Houseplant, Rattlesnake Calathea #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- If your plant is exposed to cold or dry air 50ºf or 10ºC, there is a possibility that its leaves could start to droop or turn brown even though this is one of the most restraint plants when it comes to browning leaves.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. This species is not that difficult to care for. The rattlesnake also prefers slight sandy soil that allows good water drainage.
The best place to put it would be in an indoor patio or in one of the rooms in your home near a window that doesn’t have the sun directly facing it.
However, if you mistreat it for too long stop watering, let it get cold, it will stop thriving and might even die. Because this plant is native to brazil’s tropical climate where it is moist and warm, that is what it prefers. When you place this plant in your home, don’t put it in direct sunlight, because it will start to lose those beautiful green spots.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Calathea Lancifolia, Rattlesnake Calathea, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The best place to put it would be in an indoor patio or in one of the rooms in your home near a window that doesn’t have the sun directly facing it. However, if you mistreat it for too long stop watering, let it get cold, it will stop thriving and might even die.
The rattlesnake also prefers slight sandy soil that allows good water drainage. If your plant is exposed to cold or dry air 50ºf or 10ºC, there is a possibility that its leaves could start to droop or turn brown even though this is one of the most restraint plants when it comes to browning leaves.
When you place this plant in your home, don’t put it in direct sunlight, because it will start to lose those beautiful green spots. Because this plant is native to brazil’s tropical climate where it is moist and warm, that is what it prefers. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. This species is not that difficult to care for.
8. Plants for Pets #ad
Fully Rooted Indoor House Plant in Pot, Mother in Law Tongue Sansevieria Plant, Houseplant in Potting Soil by Plants for Pets, Potted Succulent Plant, Live Snake Plant, Sansevieria trifasciata Superba #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Mother in laws tongue house Plant looks great with basket weave or ceramic pots, by itself or with other potted plants. While sansevieria indoor house plants do have their preferences, even a beginning grower would be hard-pressed to fail. Each plant ships fully rooted in a 4 inch grow pot and is estimated to range from 4-6 inches tall measured from the rim of the pot.
Creeping rhizome, rosette: similar to lotus or bamboo, a horizontal stem that produces roots. This indoor house plant is guaranteed a healthy delivery. As a houseplant, superba is very easy to care for and delivers a strong statement through its undeniable aesthetic.
Dense succulent with buttery edges: leaves of the snake plant grow thick and wide, tapering into sword-like points. Foliage edges are striped in a luscious creamy yellow, which accents green-silver ripples.
Twisting vision: devil's tongue plant grows foliage that subtly twists and turns with development. Live plants should be unpacked gently upon arrival. Tightly clustered rosette leaves grow upwards from the soil and are leathery in texture. Superba's compelling structure adds dimension to the indoors, Superba succulents spread by way of creeping rhizome, grabbing attention wherever the plant is grown. Each succulent plant is shipped fully rooted in a starter snake plant pot.
|Brand||Plants for Pets #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plants for Pets #ad|
|Model||, Sansevieria trifasciata Superba, Fully|
9. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Live Plant, Rattlesnake Orchid 5 Root System Perennial for Gardening and Planting #adSmartMe #ad
- Bare root plant. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. Hardy in zones 4-8. Common name: Rattlesnake Orchid. We do not ship to: ak, HI & U. S. Protectorates.