As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Footprint #ad
3-Gallon, Nature's Footprint Pumice Soil amendment #adNature's Footprint #ad
- No shrinking or compacting in Aging. Not a host to fungi, nematodes, insects, etc. Good drainage. Excellent aeration. Pumice is neutral pH.
2. Patches of Green #ad
Patches of Green Bonsai & Succulent Garden Pumice Rock from 14 Dry Quarts #adPatches of Green #ad
- While this is not decorative stone, it is commonly used for bonsai planting and succulent mix or topping. Pumice absorbs water and assists in keeping soil moist. Screened to 3/8"; this means 3/8" and smaller; larger pieces may occasionally be mixed in.
Product is mined, screened, stored outdoors in large quantities. This natural volcanic rock is excellent as an all-purpose soil amendment and a preferred choice among many gardeners for gardening, bonsai, and succulents.
It is rough and porous, facilitating soil aeration and providing more room for roots to grow. It is lightweight and small pieces can float in water.
Pumice is more durable than perlite or vermiculite. Damp stone is darker and will dry to a very light to white stone. Great amendment for all types of garden soils, garden beds, potting soils, raised beds, or planting mixes and perfect for use in indoor or outdoor containers, and hanging baskets. Due to being stored outdoors, bagged Pumice batches vary in dryness/dampness.
3. Superfly Bonsai #ad
USA Pumice, 1.25 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Pre-sieved and ready to use - This pumice is sieved to a uniform size and free of fines. Usa sourced - good old American Product Benefitting American Companies & Families. Premium white pumice - This pumice is among the best available with the most uniform product.
100% satisfaction guarantee - we are so sure you will like our pumice that we offer an unconditional money back guarantee if you don't like it. Resealable zip bag - allows you to use some and seal the rest off for later.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Horticultural Bonsai Pumice Soil Amendment for Bonsai and Cactus Plants, 2QT #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This product is a ready to use Premium Pumice product with consistent sizing perfect for Bonsai and Cactus planting. Create your own boons mix: pumice is a necessary component of the world renowned professional Bonsai grower community choice potting mixture as it’s ability to dry out while retaining optimal moisture promotes root growth and nutrient enrichment.
Premium bonsai aggregate: This is the best quality and most uniform pumice product for your Bonsai. The best white pumice product: no artificial colors or fillers. 2 dry quart size: comes in a 2 quart size bag for your small planting or repotting needs. Ready to use: pumice is sifted and sieved for a uniform size that is ready for direct potting use.
5. The Succulent Cult #ad
Succulent Soil Additive, Ready to Use, Cactus, Horticultural Grade Pumice 2.5 Dry QUARTS, Eliminate Root Rot, Bonsai, by The Succulent Cult #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Eliminate root rot: tired of plants dying due to over watering? add pumice to your soil mix of choice or use it as your general soil to prevent root rot. Long lasting soil amendment: pumice is an attractive, long lasting soil amendment that doesn't decompose like most other soil amendments.
Pumice is widely used in all Bonsai, Cactus, Succulent, even when laden with water, and many other specialty plants soil mix. Help your plants thrive: adding as little as 10% pumice to any garden soil mix is enough to see the benefits.
Locally sourced: all our pumice products are USA SOURCED and mined locally in California. Pumice is slightly heavier than most other soil amendments and won't float to the surface of your soil over time.
Improved drainage: improve drainage in any kind of soil, and prevents soil from becoming waterlogged even in heavy rains or excessive irrigation. Its unique structure can reduce your garden’s watering needs by up to 35%. Pumice also loosens heavy soil keeping the soil from compacting, thereby improving aeration. Then it releases that water steadily into the soil. Pumice acts like a sponge, holding water until the plants need it.
6. Nature's Footprint #ad
5-Gallon, Nature's Footprint Pumice Soil amendment #adNature's Footprint #ad
- Good drainage. Pumice is Neutral PH. Excellent aeration. No shrinking or compacting in aging. Not a host to fungi, insects, nematodes, etc.
7. wohohoho #ad
Optimal Drainage, Horticultural Bonsai Pumice Succulent and Cactus Plants Garden Turface Pumice Gravel Rocks Tree Soil Additive Faster Draining Blend, Improves Soil Aeration and Promotes Root 2.5 L #adwohohoho #ad
- 8inch - 1. 2 inch 2 cm - 3 cm. This product is a ready to use Premium Pumice product with consistent sizing perfect for Bonsai and Cactus planting.
Ready to use: pumice is sifted and sieved for a uniform size that is ready for direct potting use. Create your own boons mix:pumice is a necessary component of the world renowned professional Bonsai grower community choice potting mixture as it’s ability to dry out while retaining optimal moisture promotes root growth and nutrient enrichment.
The best white pumice product: no artificial colors or fillers. Approx 0 . Size and weight: about 2. 5 l. Premium bonsai aggregate:This is the best quality and most uniform pumice product for your Bonsai.
8. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack 1/4 inch Horticultural Pumice Soil Amendment for Cactus and Bonsai 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Available in 2 quart, 7 gallon, 1 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 2 gallon, 14 gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Grey when moisthigh humidity and white when bone dry.
Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed. Natural stone will vary in color from white to light grey.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
9. The Next Gardener #ad
Top Dressing, Gravel for Terrarium, White Onyx, 1.5lb, Succulent and Cactus Bonsai DIY Rocks, Fairy Gardening #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- When bonsai is becoming a mini garden, add some rocks, like black galaxy, a mini park or even a mini mountain, is very important. Diy materialwith multi colors, these white onxy is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects.
Artistic bonsai materialproper rocks is a necessary to make your plants not only a pot with a plants. Easy zip resealable bag & well packed it comes in a good sized bag.
Not only for beautyadd top rocks for a potted plants is also hope to stable newly planted pants and help lock the water and other nutrition of the soil to help plants grow better.
You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. Multi usebesides for as bonsai top dressing rocks, these white rocks is also widely used in Aquariums to help absorb impurity and keep water clean.