As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Red Prayer Plant, Maranta, 3.5" Pot, Easy to Grow House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plants you will receive are growing in 3. 5" pots. The folding and unfolding of the leaves happens in a regular pattern.
Prayer plants have big, oval leaves that turn upward at night. Plant biologists call these daily cycles circadian rhythms. Just provide bright indirect light and keep evenly moist.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Model||| Maranta Red 'Prayer Plant',|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" Pots, Maranta, Hirt's Red Prayer Plant, 2 Pack, Easy to Grow House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plants you will receive are growing in 3" pots. Prayer plants have big, oval leaves that turn upward at night. Plant biologists call these daily cycles circadian rhythms.
Just provide bright indirect light and keep evenly moist. The folding and unfolding of the leaves happens in a regular pattern.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Red Prayer Plant, 4" Hanging pot -/from jmbamboo, Easy to Grow House Plant, Maranta #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Just provide bright indirect light and keep evenly moist. Prayer plants have big, oval leaves that turn upward at night. The plants you will receive are growing in 4" Hanging -pots.
The folding and unfolding of the leaves happens in a regular pattern. Plant biologists call these daily cycles circadian rhythms.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Stromanthe Tricolor Easy Care Live Prayer Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Orders from California will be cancelled. Stromanthe sanguinea tri-color gives you a super attractive houseplant that can be used as a gift plant. This item does not ship to california. Shaded patios, flower gardens and anywhere in your house makes a perfect home for stromanthe.
Stromanthe is a relative of the prayer plant and a member of the maranta family, its leaves fold up at night as though praying. Give stromanthe houseplants bright light, but no direct sun. The tops of the leaves are variegated white and green, while the undersides are a brilliant reddish-pink.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Stromanthe Tricolor|
5. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
More, Radish, 34 VAR, Corn, Emergency Seed Vault, Broccoli, Carrot, Tomato, Basil, 22,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Bug Out Bag, Beet, Pumpkin, Survival Garden #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled americans a fulfilling career. Over 22, 000 pounds of food for your survival and health, and will produce 13, 000 vegetable seeds that can keep for over 5 years in the right conditions, all sealed in a convenient, tailor-made to be easy growing, secure, space-saving Mylar package that’s waterproof, resealable, high yielding, and easy to toss in your Go Bag or Bugout Bag.
Call us or stop by our 13, 000' facility and meet our experts in person! We are here to help you GROW and succeed. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number as required by Federal Seed Law.
22, 000 seeds! 34 super easy to grow heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your survival garden. Guaranteed fresh, just harvested 2019 seed stock with germination rates that always exceed Federal minimums. There is a reason seed companies have been using PAPER packets for over 200 years.
Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. From a real licensed seed company. We also donate to over 100 charitable organizations globally. These packets actually have planting instructions! this collection contains full-size seed packets of beet, corn, pumpkin, eggplant, winter squash, summer squash, chard, lettuce, cucumber, pea, cauliflower, kale, onion, tomato, carrot, spinach, thyme, radish, broccoli, celery, hot pepper, mustard, sweet pepper, basil, melon, cabbage, and watermelon.
6. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Calathea Makoyana Peacock Prayer Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Seasons: Winter. They also need a lot of humidity, so mist frequently. Calathea makoyana is a beautiful variety of prayer plant with light green leaves that are adorned with a dark green feather-like pattern.
Sunlight exposure: Partial Shade. This plant is non-toxic, safe for pets and small children. This plant needs consistently moist soil so water 2-3 times per week. Avoid direct sun, because it will scorch the leaves. Makoyana can thrive in low to medium indirect light. Care instructions: Easy Care.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Easy to Grow House Plant, Tricolor Prayer Plant, 4" Pot, Stromanthe triostar #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Very colorful with pink, green and white leaves. Tri-color prayer Plant, Tricolor Stromanthe. Indoor house plant, Easy to Grow, Easy to Care For.
8. California Tropicals #ad
Red Maranta Prayer, 4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occassion! This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Enhance Your Environment. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
Maranta, Red Prayer Plant, Easy to Grow House Plant, 6" Hanging Basket/from jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Fresh air plant. Fast shipping estimated delivery 1-3 days. A beautiful red prayer plant in a six inch hanging pot. Ships same day as order with tracking. Filters toxins and adds oxygen from the air.