As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clorox #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 43128CLX 42128CLX Pool Algaecide #adClorox #ad
- Non-foaming formula. Prevents and treats pool algae. Built in clarifier. Suitable for all pool types. Packaging may vary*.
|Manufacturer||Clorox Pool&Spa #ad|
2. HTH #ad
1 qt, HTH 67032 Super Algae Guard Swimming Pool Algaecide Cleanser #adHTH #ad
- Features: non-foaming algaecide formula destroys algae fast for crystal clear water; Swim 15 minutes after applying algaecide to your pool; Dissolves fast; Won’t fade vinyl pool liners. Compatibility: Great for vinyl-lined and saltwater pool systems.
Benefits: kills and prevents all algae types including green, black and mustard algae in your swimming pool so you can enjoy your summertime fun. Use: apply directly to the pool for easy DIY pool care. Includes: one 1-qt container of Super Algae Guard for your swimming pool water.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
3. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Swimming Pool Algaecide 60 Plus, 1 Quart #adIn The Swim #ad
- Quart bottle. Not affected by pH. Recommended for use with well water. Kills all types of algae, including pink algae. Non-metallic, non-foaming, low-odor polymer-based algaecide.
4. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Super Pool Algaecide, 1 Quart #adIn The Swim #ad
- Note: we are currently unable to ship super algaecide to the state of california. Non-foaming formula, with no odor. Safe enough to swim directly after use.
Provides superior algae-fighting power with long lasting effects. Contains 7. 1% chelated Copper chelated to protect from staining. We apologize for the inconvenience.
5. Bio-Dex #ad
Bio-Dex Fast Acting Pool Algaecide Skill-It 32oz. SK132 #adBio-Dex #ad
- If there algae are still visible, 500 gallons or 6. 5 ounces per 50, repeat the process until the pool is free of algae. Non-metallic formula that won't cause staining. 50% concentration that can be applied directly to the water.
Vacuum the pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae. Works best when it is added directly to pool water by itself in the area where the algae is the most severe.
User-friendly, epa registered algae remover that removes strong and persistent algae including most types, colors and forms of algae. Turn off water features and keep agitation to a minimum to prevent excessive foam during treatment.
Maintenance dose is 1. 6 ounces per 12, 0000 gallons of water 5. 2 ounces per 10, 000 gallons of water every three to five days or as necessary. Add 26 ounces of skill-it algaecide to each 50, 000 gallons or ratio thereof. Compatible with most swimming pool chemicals but should NEVER be mixed directly with chlorine or any other oxidizer.
6. Baquacil #ad
1 qt, Baquacil 84464 Performance Algicide Swimming Pool Algaecide Cleanser #adBaquacil #ad
- Features: chlorine-free; Non-foaming formula; Effective against all types of algae. Includes: one 1-qt container of Baquacil Performance Algicide.
Compatibility: made to use with the Baquacil CDX pool care system. Use: use 6-11 ounces per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Benefits: swimming pool algaecide to eliminate and prevent algae in your pool water.
7. Pool Mate #ad
Pool Mate 1-2150-02 50 Pool Algaecide, 2-Pack #adPool Mate #ad
- Effective against all algae types Green, Black, Mustard, Yellow, Pink. For all pool types vinyl, Concrete, Gunite, Fiberglass, etc. Non-metallic Algaecide. Prevents and Kills Algae. Wait a minimum of 15 minutes after use. Weekly maintenance dose: 2 or 3 oz per 10, 000 gallons.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pool Mate #ad|
8. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Swimming Pool Algaecide, 1 Quart #adIn The Swim #ad
- Fast acting liquid algaecide prevents green and yellow mustard algae. Recommended for use in well water to prevent staining. Can be applied to inground or above ground pools/spas. Great for small above ground pools. Safe to swim immediately after application.
9. Advantis Technologies #ad
3 lb, Advantis Technologies 408622A Yellowtrine Swimming Pool Algaecide Cleanser #adAdvantis Technologies #ad
- Includes: one 3-lb container of Yellowtrine from Applied Biochemists. Compatibility: works with all types of pools and all sanitizers including bromine, salt water, chlorine, ozone and minerals.
Features: Destroy deposits without leaving a residue. Benefits: quickly rids pools of mustard algae outbreaks. Use: swimming may be resumed several hours after treatment.