As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height.
2. Votono #ad
Votono Votono 50 Pcs Garden Soil Peat Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs Peat Soil Pellet Fiber Soil for Garden Seeding Planting 30mm 50pcs #adVotono #ad
- Seeds not included. Plant growth helper: high aeration and resulting in good root formation; plants live longer: the uniquque natural fibers provide abundant aeration which reduces root rot from over watering. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established.
Ideal present: if you have family members who like to grow crops but their bodies are not very flexible due to age, then these peat soil pellets are a great gift for them, which can make them easy to grow the plant/ flower/ vegetable.
Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Low electrical conductivity level resulting in healthy growth of the plants due to very low salts.
Easy to use: just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings, and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 1. 6 inches diameter and 05 inch high, after absorbing water, expands to about 1. 5 inches tall bring enough grow room for the seeds. Package include: each package include 50 pieces peat pellets.
3. Four Winds Trading #ad
Sphagnum Peat Moss for Gardening 1 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Wonderful for Venus fly traps. Provides a nice substrate for plants. Excellent supplement for potting and gardening soils. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. 100% sphagnum Peat Moss for Gardening.
|Brand||Four Winds Trading #ad|
4. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Fits in 36mm trays. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. 100 count - 36mm Premium Peat Pellets. Resealable Bag. Includes Instructions.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
For Containers and In-Ground, Miracle-Gro Sphagnum Peat Moss, 8 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Unique water-holding capabilities help plants require less frequent watering. Helps promote strong root development. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food. For use in-containers and in-ground. Lightens heavy potting mixes and native soil.
6. ANPHSIN #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellets- 40mm Seeds Starting Fertilizer Nutrient Fiber Soil Block, Compressed Plugs Seedling Soil, Plant Seed Starter Kit for Grow Herb Flower Vegetables Transplant to Garden Planter Pot #adANPHSIN #ad
- In addition, you can grow seeds of multiple plants, and can easily perform garden nursery transplants. These fibrous nutrient soils will keep your plant seeds healthy. Suitable for plant growthpeat soil rich in plant growth nutrients, environmentally friendly and fully degradable.
A must for plant loversif your family loves to grow plants, these peat soil pellets are a great gift for them, indoors and out, and even help you easily grow flowers or vegetables in a winter greenhouse. The outer wrapping material of the peat soil helps the peat soil not to scatter, helping the seedlings to be transplanted.
At this point, you can use scissors to cut a hole in the wrapping paper above the clod and place the plant's seeds in the center. Large enough sizeeach seeds starting fertilizer nutrient fiber soil block is about 1.
6 inches in diameter and 05 inches high when unsoaked, and can reach a height of 1. 4 inches when they absorb water. And compared to other small-sized peat soil particles, the 1. 6-inch diameter allows it to have enough soil for better growth of seedlings, so you don't have to rush to transplant fragile seedlings into large pots. When the seedlings of the plants are grown, you simply place the whole seed starter in a hole dug in the garden soil, or in a pot. You can transplant seedlings directly without separating the peat soil.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Peat Pellet-40mm-50 Set|
7. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Plant Starters, 50 Plugs #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Measures 10-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 3-1/2-inch height. 50 plugs per bag, bags sold individually. Use rapid rooter for robust early rooting that supports explosive plant growth.
Rapid rooter plugs are fortified with general hydroponic micronutrients for abundant root growth. The optimal air-to-water ratio within the plug matrix results in explosive early root growth.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, vegetable, it will help you grow healthy live plants. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds.
Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting. Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, house plants, providing 16 quarts total.
Once expanded, outdoor plants, and more! Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, herb & more plant types.
Omri listed. Omri listed and certified organic. Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. 100% biodegradable soil alternative.
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 36mm Biodegradable Expanding Peat Pellet Refills 36 Count, 10-Pack #adJiffy #ad
- Jiffy peat pellet netting is derived from cornstarch and will safely biodegrade in your garden or in containers after you have transplanted your seedlings; eco-conscious and eco-friendly gardening! Jiffy peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian peat bogs; Jiffy also actively participates in peatland restoration.
Using seed starting peat pellets is as simple as adding warm water to your pellets and watching them expand like magic! Once your pellets have expanded, gently fluff the top of your peat and sow your seeds according to the directions on your seeds packets.
This seed starting bundle comes with ten 10 packs of thirty-six 36 peat pellets in size 36mm — for a total of 360 peat pellets! Start up to 360 plants with this bundle. Please note: seeds and trays are not included with this seed starting peat pellet bundle. This five pack plant starter pellet bundle only consists of peat pellet discs.