As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Canary Island Date Palm Tree Seeds, Exotic Palm Tree, Isla's Garden Seeds Highest Quality Seeds, Phoenix Canariensis, a.k.a: Pineapple Palm15+ Premium Quality Tree Seeds, 80% Germination Rates #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The canary palm tree is one of the most widely cultivated Palm trees in the world. Genus: phoenix Canariensis 80% germination rate. Zones: 9 to 11. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Requires full-sun. The canary island Date Palm tree can reach heights of 60 feet.
2. Bio Garden #ad
Rare 50pcs Brighamia Insignis, 'The Hawaiian Palm' Tree Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden, Bio Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- Sweetly fragranced, jasmine-like flowers. New leaves form in the crown and the older, lowermost leaves turn yellow and wither. Easy to grow and something that very few gardeners will have.
Also known as the vulcan palm, making it a very unusual and decorative houseplant, the Hawaiian palm Brighamia insignis has a thick succulent trunk to retain moisture during dry periods, or even for growing on the patio in summer.
A unique opportunity to help conserve this wondrous plant for the future. In its natural habitat of hawaii very few of these exceptional and decorative plants remain, so by growing one you will be playing a part in it's conservation.
3. Kasuki #ad
100 Pcs/Bag Purple Travelers Palm Flores Bonsai, Ravenala Madagascariensis Chinese Fan Palm Plant,Tall Evergreen Tree DIY Garden, Color: 8 #adKasuki #ad
- This product is seed. Size: mini, small, Large, Medium. Color: 8. Product type: Bonsai. Flowerpot: Excluded.
4. The Jonsteen Company #ad
The Jonsteen Company Sabal Palm | Seed Grow Kit #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- 100% guaranteed: if your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed. Grow your own palm tree from seed! includes absolutely everything you need to grow a Sabal Palm Sabal palmetto from seed: seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions.
Fun and educational — great for kids and adults, regrowth and recovery, amateurs to experts! A universal symbol of life, enduring friendships and new beginnings, meaning, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, and beauty.
5. underthesunseeds #ad
Madagascar Palm Tree Seeds Pachypodium lamerei 10+Seeds #adunderthesunseeds #ad
- Tall and holds a compact, columnar, sparsely branching crown. The flowers are white, fragrant and reminiscent of those of Plumeria. Madagascar palm- a small but impressive dry deciduous succulent tree from dry southern Madagascar with a very thick, straight, pale trunk that rarely grows more than 6 m 20 ft.
The simple, glossy leaves form a palmlike rosette on top of each spiny shoot. A great ornamental for the drier tropics and a nice and very popular indoor plant elsewhere, usually sold under the name "Madagascar Palm" even though it is, of course, not related to the latter.
6. naturejoy #ad
Windmill Palm Tree Seeds T31 15 #adnaturejoy #ad
- Lower temperatures may produce erratic germination. Grown in regions that regularly experience snowfall, this is the palm tree of choice if your climate zone is 7b or warmer. Transplant the seedlings to individual 4-inch pots when they are a few inches tall.
The windmill palm, also known as trachycarpus fortunei, you can purchase a small plant, is one of the hardiest of the palm trees. Sow the seeds in a well-draining potting soil mix.
Soak windmill palm seeds in warm water for 24 to 48 hours. To get started with this palm, or you can germinate your own seeds. The seeds can take up to four months to germinate.
Germination usually takes 8 to 12 weeks but may take up to 4 months. Place the pot in a location that stays around 75 degrees F. Germinating the seeds is relatively easy process but one that takes patience. Change the water each day. Plant the seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep in the soil. Water the soil enough to keep it moist at all times but not soggy.
7. Bio Garden #ad
Bio Garden, Rare 20pcs cyca revoluta Sago Palm Tree House Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden #adBio Garden #ad
- Cyca revoluta is similar to palm trees and is widely used as an ornamental plant. Pinnate leaves up 1, 50 cm long and are bright green. Exotische solitärpflanze, robust und im Sommer auch für Ihre Terrasse geeignet.
Its trunk can measure up to 3 meters and is slow growing. Finally comment that does best in partial shade to full sun and supports some light frost.
8. WYBAM #ad
2pcs/Bag Blue Cycas Seeds Sago Palm Tree Seeds.Bonsai Flower seedsthe Budding Rate 97% Rare Potted Plant for Home Garden #adWYBAM #ad
- Style:annual, cultivating difficulty Degree:Very Easy, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Subtropics. Function:interest, Location:Courtyard, Variety:Cycas.
Applicable Constellation:Leo. Classification:happy farm, Use:Outdoor Plants, Type:Landscape Plant, Flowerpot:Excluded. Product type:blue cycas Sago Palm Tree Bulbs, Size:2pcs/bag.
9. Mggsndi #ad
Heirloom Non GMO, Seeds for Planting an Indoor and Outdoor Garden Palm Tree Seeds 20pcs, Mggsndi 20Pcs Rare Perennial Plant Palm Tree Seeds Tropical Cycas Garden Yard Decor #adMggsndi #ad
- Also can improve your gardening design ability. Also provided diY chance when planting seeds, there are many interesting. Features: easy to Plant, Tree Seeds, Garden Decor.
Seeds survival rate is high, is landscaping with the production of fine species. Cultivate interest in planting and cultivate sentiment.