As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch. Species in this mix include: cornflower, purple coneflower, larkspur, hairy beardtongue, spurred snapdragon, Black-eyed Susan, sweet alyssum, Scarlet Flax, Siberian Wallflower, Indian Blanket, Shasta Daisy, Perennial Lupine, Sweet William, Corn Poppy, Annual Baby’s Breath, Lance-leaved Coreopsis, gayfeather, New England Aster and Catchfly.
This ne mix of wildflowers has annuals and perennials reaching a height of 3 - 4 feet tall growing in USDA zones 3 - 8.
This northeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. This mix will perform well in the states of: connecticut, washington DC, New Hampshire, new york, Maryland, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Delaware, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Maine, West Virginia and Virginia.
Formulated for the northeastern states, this mix is 30% annuals and 70% biennials or perennials and under normal conditions the flower height will be 36 – 48 inches. Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. Sowing rate: 1/2 - 1 pound per 5, 000 .
2. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Northeast #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support.
Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
500 sq. ft.,WB-NE-500-F, Nature's Seed Northeast Wildflower Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- This mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions within the geographic region. Adapted native plant authenticity in your landscape. Great lakes/new England region. Made in United States.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Mixed, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound, Easy to Grow & Maintain #adEden Brothers #ad
- Mix includes baby's breath, purple coneflower, red corn poppy, tall cornflower/bachelor button, dwarf cornflower/bachelor button, Shasta Daisy, Russel Lupine, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley, Candytuft, california poppy, dames rocket, Scarlet Flax, Siberian Wallflower, Wild Cosmos, lance leaf coreopsis, Blue Flax, Catchfly, sweet william, Blanket Flower, Wild Perennial Lupine, Plains Coreopsis, Black Eyed Susan, Cosmos Bright Lights, annual red phlox, Gloriosa Daisy.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, yellow, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
The northeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, butterflies and birds, and is a cinch to grow and maintain allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere.
Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, organic, vegetable, 000 other varieties of flower, all from a US-based gardening company. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! . Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs. Water them when the soil is dry, pink, white, and that's it! So easy. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
5. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Mixed, Easy to Grow & Maintain, All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound, Attracts Hummingbirds #adEden Brothers #ad
- Sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! . Plant it in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Plant in the spring or fall, white, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Mix includes siberian wallflower, candytuft, blue flax, foxglove, gayfeather/blazing star, Perennial Lupine, Mexican Hat, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Gloriosa Daisy, black eyed susan, Blanket Flower, Purple Coneflower, Sweet William, Shasta Daisy, Maltese Cross.
This hardworking all perennial wildflower seed mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators, relax, and is a cinch to grow and maintain. This favorite wildflower mix contains many of the most popular perennial wildflowers, perennial lupine, black eyed Susan, gayfeather/blazing star, candytuft, including blue flax, Mexican hat, Maltese cross, gloriosa daisy, and seven more beloved varieties!.
Eden brothers offers the highest quality perennial wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, organic, and award-winning varieties are also available. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
Water them when the soil is dry, and in the second growing season you'll be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, pink, yellow, and that's it! So easy. Hundreds of heirloom, all from a US-based gardening company. These beautiful wildflowers produce amazing and abundant blooms in every color of the rainbow to light up your garden in summer and fall! The All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix is an all-time customer favorite because it takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and flower bulbs.
6. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
No Fillers, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, 1 oz, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, Annual #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Each partial shade friendly wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. Of pure seeds with no fillers. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. 30, 000 seeds 1 oz.
100 sq. That’s over 1 oz. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. Ft. Ft. Compare and see the quality value. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, hardy over the most growing zones. Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long.
Great for those partial shade areas. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, fences, etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day. We are committed to providing the highest quality, open-pollinated, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, guaranteed. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. Of lush wildflower coverage.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great way to support your local pollinators. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, cornflower, scarlet flax, indian Blanket, Gayfeather, Purple Coneflower, shasta daisy, Black-Eyed Susan, Hairy Beardtongue, evening Primrose, corn poppy, Catchfly, Perennial Lupine, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Siberian Wallflower, New England Aster, Smooth Penstemon, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, New Jersey, Virgina, Washington D. C. Maryland, vermont, delaware, pennslyvannia, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Hampshire, West Virginia. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
8. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Attracts Pollinators, Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- This collection of wildflowers takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Plant it in small gardens or large areas for seasons of enjoyment. The partial shade wildflower seed mix contains 25 of the most popular annuals and perennials, scarlet flax, alpine forget-me-not, foxglove, purple coneflower, Chinese houses, lemon mint, rose mallow, including bachelor button/cornflower, coreopsis lance leaf, California poppy, Siberian wallflower, catchfly, sweet William, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
This enchanting wildflower mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators and is a cinch to grow and maintain, relax, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, yellow, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. Mix includes bachelor button/cornflower, scarlet flax, rose mallow, annual baby's breath, annual phlox red, foxglove, Sweet William, Catchfly, coreopsis lance leaf, purple coneflower, Five Spot, Toadflax/Spurred Snapdragon, Dames Rocket, california Poppy, Alpine Forget Me Not, Lemon Mint, Chinese Houses, Baby Blue Eyes, siberian wallflower, red corn poppy, Evening Primrose, Shirley Poppy Mixed.
Make growing flowers in shaded gardens easy with this bestselling mix specifically designed for areas of partial shade or filtered sun. Growing at varying sizes that reach no higher than two feet, this mix will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow from summer to fall. Most wildflowers love the sun, pink, white, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, making growing from seed easy.
9. Created By Nature #ad
Over 40,000 Premium Seeds, New York Wildflower Seed Mix, A Beautiful Collection of Twelve Annuals and Perennials #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Seeds are harvested in usA, Non-GMO. New york seed collection includes the forget-me-not, Blue-eyed Grass, Columbine, Shooting Star, Butterfly, Fireflower, Iris, Primrose, Bluebell, lupine, Rose and Phlox.
Covers 350 square feet. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Approximate height 6. 75 width 3. 25 depth 2. 5 inches, handmade in the USA. Easy to grow! includes Complete Planting Instructions. Seeds best planted within two years.