As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
6in. Grower's Pot, Perfect Plants Monstera Deliciosa | Split Leaf Philodendron | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements | #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of green to your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment. Easy care - this live monstera plant is one of the most popular houseplants, perfect for your indoor space, with very little attention required.
Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Attractive foliage - this Monstera Deliciosia has wide heart shaped leaves with beautiful fenestrations holes and splits in the leaves.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant, 6" Pot 18-20"Tall #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, counter tops, desks, and tables in your home or office.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes.
The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit. This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit. Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, 4" Pot, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, and improve productivity.
Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
5. Costa Farms #ad
Excellent Gift or Home Décor, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Fresh From Our Farm, Live Indoor Plant, Costa Farms Split-Leaf Philodendron, Monstera deliciosa, Ships with Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Keep for yourself or give as a gift. Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces.
The monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
6. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
3 Gallon Pot, Overall Height 30" to 36", Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, Swiss Cheese Plant, Monstera Delicioso #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Please select heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f. Usda plant hardiness zone: 32°F, 10 to 11. Environment: monstera Deliciosa Swiss Cheese plant does best in partial sun exposure.
Overall size: 30 inches to 36 inches tall including the 10inch planter. Bloom time: tropical Foliage Plant; Watering: Moderately moist soil.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Plant, Monstera Deliciosa, Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa, Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- If monstera is given too much sun, where new leaves grow towards the dark, the plant will exhibit something called negative phototropism, the leaves will yellow. It can be grown under florescent light, but will not develop the leaf perforations when light is inadequate.
It has glossy, heart-shaped or rounded leathery leaves that develop deep clefts and oblong perforations as they grow older. Split-leaf philodendron, Swiss cheese plant, and commonly grown as a foliage houseplant.
The leaves may be as much as 18” wide on foot-long leafstalks. As a houseplant, split-leaf philodendron does best in bright light in summer and direct sun in winter. Grown, or windowleaf monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant native to rainforests of Central America from southern Mexico to Panama, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
Plants do not grow below 50ºF, however, and frost will kill them. It prefers warm room temperature and medium to high humidity, but is fairly tolerant of a wide range of conditions once acclimated. If it’s left in the dark, rather than the light. Find a balance between sun and shade.
8. TruBlu Supply #ad
4" Pot, Philodendron Monstera Split-Leaf Live House Plant, Free Care Guide #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- These slits in the leaves are called cuts. These plants are native to the jungles of Mexico, and India, have big glossy heart-shaped leaves that, as the plant matures, Panama, split from the leaf edge to the center vein.
The split leaf philodendron also called a monstera deliciosa, is a large popular easy- care houseplant. 1 philodendron monstera split-leaf live house plant - 4" Pot - Free Care GuideMonstera Split-Leaf Live House Plant - 4" Pot - Free Care Guide. The slits in the leaves will appear as the plant matures.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
Monstera, JM BAMBOO Split Leaf Philodendron 6" Pot, Edible Fruit Tastes Like Pineapple #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Edible fruit tastes like pineapple, Home-growth by 9GreenBox. Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light. The large split leaves develop with age. Great gift for the home, apartment, office, dorm or den. Proper name: monstera deliciosa.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|