As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AchmadAnam #ad
Fresh Seeds, 400+ Maui Sweet Onion Seeds Short Day Spring / Fall Planting Easy, AchmadAnam Somarac #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Germinates in 7 - 14 days. 120 days to maturity. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Height 18". These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS.
2. Hirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
Sweet Granex Onion 80 Seeds as Grown in Maui Hawaii #adHirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
- Maui onions are a variety of Granex onion which are widely cultivated on the Hawaiian island of Maui. Allium cepa. Hardy Biennial. Days to maturity: 105-110 . Full Sun.
3. SmartMe #ad
For Gardening and Planting, Fresh Seeds -400+ Maui Sweet Onion Seeds Short Day Spring / Fall Planting Easy #adSmartMe #ad
- Germinates in 7 - 14 days. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS. Height 18". Please read the Description Below For More Details. 120 days to maturity.
4. Jocadew #ad
Maui Sweet Onion Seeds Organic Non-GMO Short Day Yelow Granex Spring / Fall jocad 200+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Medium water. Full sun. Spring, soil temp 55f+ or fall. Keep moist. 120 days to maturity. Thin to 4" apart. Germinates in 7 - 14 days.
2" apart. Light organic fertilizer if needed. Maui sweet onion seeds organic non-gmo Short Day Yelow Granex Spring / Fall jocad 200+ Seeds. Height 18". Allium cepa var. Sow 1/4" deep.
5. Smartme #ad
Fresh Seeds, 400+ Maui Sweet Onion Seeds Short Day Spring/Fall Planting Easy #adSmartme #ad
- Germinates in 7 - 14 days. Height 18". Ship from United States. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS. 120 days to maturity.
6. AirGarden #ad
Home, Spring by Buch4Land, Yard, Vegetable_Seeds | 400+ Maui Sweet Onion Seeds Short Day Spring / Fall Planting Easy Garden #adAirGarden #ad
- Ship from United States. Height 18". 120 days to maturity. Germinates in 7 - 14 days. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - seed bank grown, and packaged in the usa. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Our survival pack includes lettuce, peppers, beets, zucchini, and more. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions.
Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, carrots, squash, onions, peas, tomatoes, beans, broccoli, 000 seeds. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Great for parsley, prepper gear, emergency preparedness items, hydroponics supplies, spinach, aerogarden, gardening gifts, or bug out.
Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, sourced, dark, dry place in its water resistant packaging. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Walla Walla Sweet Spanish Onion Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 300 Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Latin name: allium cepa type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season|Warm Season. 115 days. Onions need moisture especially in their first several weeks of growth, and they cannot fight against weeds; mulching onions can help with both moisture and weed control.
12-18" height. 4-6" spacing. Four weeks before the last frost or when the soil reaches at least 50 degrees F, transplant the seedlings 6" apart in rows 12" apart.
Long day variety. Biennial. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for an emergency. Produces sweet brown skinned, white onions of a large size. Walla walla onions are not attractive to deer; they also tolerate cold well.
Hardiness zones: 3, 11, 6, 5, 8, 9, 10, 7, 4, 12. When the tops begin to flop over, cut them off to 3" to focus the growing on the roots. This sweet variety is an overwintering type that's good for fall or early spring sowing in the north! plant the seeds 1/2" deep in a flat 2-3 months before the last frost date; keep the soil moist and at room temperature.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Heshiko Bunching Japanese Green Onion Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Have fresh heshiko bunching japanese onion on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing.
Minimum of 500mg per packet. In the “how to” section of our website. Herb seeds makes a wonderful gift. Beautiful -- large full color packet of heshiko bunching Japanese Onion Allium fistulosum seed, very popular in many Asian and American dishes.
Use these heshiko bunching Japanese Onion to add a mild onion flavor to your favorite Asian or American dishes. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Heshiko bunching japanese Onions are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come. Indoor or outdoor -- carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.