As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plants for Pets #ad
Trailing Plants Live Houseplants, Golden Pothos Plant Live House Plant Live Plants, Live Pothos Devils Ivy Live Plant Money Plant Indoor Plants by Plants for Pets, Golden Pothos Live Plant Houseplant #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Live indoor plants: each order includes one fully-rooted golden pothos in a 4" nursery pot. Get this hanging plant, small house plants and more live plants for delivery prime - order today, unbox fast. Grow your live pothos plant a hanging planter or plant basket outside, create an indoor garden of live house plants for home decor, or display as a desk plant.
Simply pair our indoor hanging plants with potting soil and planter pots for easy plant lover gifts. As low maintenance house plants, pothos plants are also excellent air purifying plants that are commonly displayed as an office plant for easy room decor.
That’s why a portion of every purchase is directed to our mission to help place shelter animals in happy homes. About plants for pets: plants and animals make everything better, from simply raising our spirits to enriching our everyday lives.
Stylish hanging plants: these climbing plants can be an easy indoor plant or patio plant. Plant gifts for plant lovers: these small indoor plants are considered easy plants and also the best low light house plants for living room decor. Air purifier houseplant: pair this potted pothos plant with neon pothos and snow queen pothos to clean any stuffy space.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant 10-Inches Tall, Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grow devil's ivy in medium, indirect light for the best growth and enjoy! Water devil's ivy with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week.
Adjust as needed for your environment. Height at shipping is approximately 10-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant.
Excellent for new plant parents. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air. Ships in a 6-inch diameter grower pot. Air-purifying. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Multicolor, American Plant Exchange Calathea Medallion Live Peacock Prayer Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Prayer plant leaves fold at night and this unique specimen is an excellent pick for tabletops and counters in bathrooms bedrooms in the house. Loved by collectors for its stunning leaves and shape it pairs with Philodendron and Ferns on decks, patios, and window sills in the home or office.
This pet safe plant is 12-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; this plant-likes bright indirect sunlight and humidity.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This stunning peacock plant has deep green oval leaves with distinctive pink and white variegated markings on top and burgundy undersides. Ideal temperature is between 65 - 85°F with Medium maintenance.
4. The Succulent Cult #ad
House Plant for Home Office Decoration, DIY Projects, Succulents Plants Live, Live Succulent 4" Othonna Capensis Ruby Necklace, Succulent Plants Fully Rooted, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Most succulents leaves are very fragile and occasionally may fall off during transit. B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants.
Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry. Always keep your plants away from direct sun and only keep them in partial sun/shaded areas. B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year.
Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed.
B>size: succulents come in 4"-6" pots depending on your desired selection from above fully rooted in soil. B> licensed greenhouse grown plants: have confidence in ordering from a ca licensed greenhouse succulent and cactus Nursery. B>home decor: succulent plants are an easy way to add character to your home. Let your imagination run wild in creating something original and personal. B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, in containers and hanging baskets, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary.
The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants.
6. House Plant Shop #ad
6" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Easy to Care | Natural Décor Plant | Great Gifts| Free Care Guide, House Plant Shop | Monstera Adansonii 'Swiss Cheese' #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Enlivens your home: add more color and beauty to your space or office with an easy to care for houseplants. Part of the araceae family that's native to South and Central America, heart-shaped leaves, this Monstera. We are working around the clock and committed to provide the best online shopping plant experience.
Not only it can enliven your house but also helps to improve your mood and health as well! Improves concentration & productivity: Indoor plants is proven to improve your focus, productivity and reduce your stress levels which make it perfect not just for your home but your space work as well.
Plant description: the swiss cheese plant, gets its name from its large, which become covered with holes that resemble swiss cheese as it gets older.
Plant care guide: worrying of how you will look after your newly bought indoor plants? We got you! With every order comes with a free care guide of different plants that we offer to help you take care of your plants! From our greenhouse to yours: our large variety of indoor plants are grown and now shipped from our Southern California & Florida greenhouses.
7. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents 2 PK-6 Hand Selected String of Pearls & Burrito Sedum Variety Hanging Collection #adShop Succulents #ad
- 30-day Health. Watering too often can cause root rot. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Watering | water thoroughly every 2 weeks.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil. Health | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Approx 6 hrs of sun per day. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. In winter, water once monthly. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an inch or so between waterings.
Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Each plant may vary from pictures shown. Included in purchase | 2 hand selected pack of hanging succulents: string of pearls & Burrito Sedum.
8. S-pone #ad
100+ Ivy Vine Liana Seeds Green Vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home #adS-pone #ad
- It is used for hanging pots, on windowsills. But you can also grow it at home. Seeds are planted 2 times-in winter and in spring. Ivy can grow equally well in the sun or in partial shade.
100+ ivy vine liana seeds green vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home. You can plant a plant not only on the site. You can grow ivy from seedlings only in the spring – the sprouts are transplanted into the open ground at the end of April.
To plant ivy, loose, slightly acidic or neutral. The soil should be fertile, vases, even grown on balconies and in pots, you can use seeds. As a planting material, you must first prepare everything for its cultivation. Ivy or hedera-a plant that is used in various ways to decorate facades, gazebos, arches, columns.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
Creeping Fig Plant, Non-GMO, Table, Luck, Desk, 3'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Attracts Zen, Kitchen, Office, 9GreenBox, Grown in The USA, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Native to vietnam, China and Japan. Ships in a 3'' inch pot. Likes bright, indirect light. Easy to grow. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Keep evenly moist.