As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr.seeds #ad
Mr.seeds Purple Double Petals Fuchsia Seeds Potted Flower Seeds Potted Plants Hanging Fuchsia Flowers 50 Particles / Bag #adMr.seeds #ad
- Category: bonsai usage: outdoor plants brand: shean degree of difficulty: crop: very easy Classification: new plant Duration full bloom: summer type: patio plants Flowerpot: Excluding location: balcony function: Beautifying Size: Mini, small, medium currently available Constellation: Sagittarius Climate: Subfrigid style: annual Model number: shean Diversity: other.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 Gram, Ice Plant Mix Iceplant Ground Cover for Xeriscape Bedding #242 2000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- For spring planting, which usually takes place within 14-21 days. Space plants 6 inches apart for full coverage. These tiny seeds, orange, pink, which will look like dust in the packet, purple, will produce stunning daisy-like red, and white flowers on a succulent plant. Seed coverage: 55 seeds per square foot.
This seed can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before planting in the spring; transplant the seedlings outdoors after the last chance of frost. Livingstone daisies bloom for weeks in the spring and summer. Flowers have dark centers and are colored pink, crimson, lavender, purple, white, or orange.
Please note that these are tiny seeds, yellow, and will look like dust in the baggie. Livingstone daisies tend to sunburn in hot, well-drained soil. Plants grow up to 8 inches high and spread to 12 inches wide. Growing livingstone daisy: Livingstone daisies need full sun and sandy, making them good for seaside plantings.
They tolerate drought and are resistant to salt spray, humid weather. To start seeds in late fall, mix the seeds with moist sand and store in the refrigerator for 30-60 days before planting; keep the soil moist until germination, press them into the surface of the soil as they need light to germinate. The flowers close at night and on cloudy days. Description of livingstone daisy: Livingstone daisies have flat, with the plants hugging the ground.
3. segawe #ad
Starter Live Plant, 1 Fuchsia 'Voodoo' #adsegawe #ad
- Live plants with good root - fresh from our garden You Will Receive 1 Plant/Bulb - 6" Long - Ship in 6" Pot.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Frostproof Gardenia Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This gardenia is easy to maintain in the landscape — no pruning necessary to keep shape, deer resistant and will rely on rainfall for hydration. This gardenia shrub features a pleasant aroma during blooming season — refreshing and inviting, The frost proof gardenia offers an intoxicating scent to your home landscape or garden.
Live 1 gallon frost proof gardenia comes with easy to use plant food and features deep green, spindle leaves with fragrant, White flowers appearing every spring-summer.
Frost proof gardenia loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds along the front entryway, or in fragrant gardens! Mature height: 5 ft | mature width: 4 ft with narrow, shrub-like branching that Sprouts deep green foliage and fragrant, next to mailboxes or benches, White flowers in spring.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, 10 lb. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed every 1 to 2 weeks. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants. Use with the miracle Gro garden feeder or any watering can.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Shade, 2.5" Pot, Indoors/Out/Fairy Garden, Lottie Hobby Fuchsia #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hummingbirds love this plant. Prefers part-shade. Hardy in zones 9-10 or indoors. Trim as needed. Immediate shipping.
7. Costa Farms #ad
White Decor Planter, Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 For You Live House Plant Collection, Green, Yellow #adCosta Farms #ad
- Height at shipping is ranges from 8-10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants.
To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability.
Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly. The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
8. Costa Farms #ad
Gift, Medium Ships in Premium Ceramic Planter, 16-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Money Tree Pachira #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a premium, white 5-inch diameter ceramic planter. The money tree grows best near a sunny window, not in direct sunlight and thrive with a weekly watering.
The money tree is an easy-care houseplant that is said to bring prosperity and good luck to its owners. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Height at shipping is approximately 16-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
9. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Ice Plant Congestum Ground Cover Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Ice plant has foliage that is apple green and succulent. These perennials are best in usda zones 5 - 9. The brilliant yellow colored blooms are 1 - 2 inches across and cover the foliage, opening in the morning and closing in the evening.
Plant delosperma seeds indoors 4 - 6 weeks before last frost is predicted. Both evergreen and flowering, it offers so much and requires so little care. A mainstay of the water-saving or dry-climate garden, this hardy Ice Plant is a colorful ground cover that blooms even in harsh conditions.
Use starter trays and sterile potting mix. The height at maturity is 4 inches. It's also great in containers! Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This hardy, dwarf perennial forms a ground-hugging carpet that faithfully blooms season after season.