As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDRA #ad
Yellow and Green Peppers and Free 350+ Lettuce Butterhead Seeds, Big Red Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting 150+ Seeds of Red, SEEDRA California Cal Wonder #adSEEDRA #ad
- Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Size at maturity: 4" -6" long | Days to Maturity: 85 Days. Method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing:12" - 18". Name: california Wonder Pepper | Type: Heirloom. Proudly grown in the USA.
2. Heirloom Seeds #ad
USA Grown and Shipped from USA, Green Pepper Seeds-Heirloom Variety-Green Pepper Yolo Wonder Seeds #adHeirloom Seeds #ad
- A never ending food supply of non-hybrid, non gmo first quality seeds for generations to come!! Large 4 1/2 by 4 inch, 3 to 4 lobed, glossy peppers on large, Heirloom, sturdy plants. Bell peppers are the most commonly grown type of pepper in North America.
Peppers turn from dark green to bright red when mature. Flavor sweetens at full maturity. Pepper seeds, Green pepper seeds. Usa product, grown in the usa, shipped from usa, not from china.50 + seeds.
3. QEBIDVL #ad
QEBIDVL 200pcs Sweet Green Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Indoor or Outdoor Garden: Non-GMO,Non-Hybrid,Heirloom and Organic #adQEBIDVL #ad
- Sweet green bell pepper seeds for planting, that can grown indoors or outdoors. Light requirement: full sun. Seeds are non-gmO, non-hybrid, heirloom and organic. Days to maturity: about 50 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Easy to plant and grow fastly.
4. ALEXI #ad
High Germination Rate, ALEXI Bell Pepper Seeds, Rainbow Blend Mix Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting Home Garden Outdoors, High Yield 100, Non GMO #adALEXI #ad
- Produces 4-5" sweet, bell shaped peppers that mature from green to orange. Annual. 12-18" spacing. Bell pepper seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside.
Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on amazon since 2017. 80 days. 24-36" height. Each seed collection is sealed within kraft package that can protect the seed and environment.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with “California Wonder" pepper seeds for planting. Hardiness zones: 3, 10, sweet pepper, 11, 8, 5, 7, 6, 4, 12: latin name: capsicum annuum type: open Pollinated, 9, Warm Season. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Bell Intruder 9214 Green 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Heavy yielding plant, fruits mature from green to red when ripe. Look no further for the perfect stuffing pepper. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 62 Green to 72 Red days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
RDR Seeds 100 Sweet Pepper Seeds California Wonder Bell Pepper #adRDR Seeds #ad
- One of the most popular peppers in America, found in almost every grocery store. Annual. Peppers grow sweeter the longer they're left on the vine, but harvesting sooner allows plant to continue producing. Peppers start green and turn red if left on the vine.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
8-Pack Non-GMO Heirloom Sweet Pepper Seeds & Hot Pepper Seeds, Anaheim Pepper Seeds, Bell Pepper Seeds, Green Pepper Seeds, Banana Pepper Seeds, Habanero Seeds, Jalapeno Seeds, Cayenne Pepper Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Heirloom sweet and spicy vegetable seed variety pack allows for more diversity in the kitchen. Jalapeno seeds for planting - bell pepper seeds for planting - hearty and easy-to-grow chile plants and sweet pepper plant is a must for any home garden. Hot pepper seeds for planting - sweet pepper seeds for planting - includes golden cal wonder heirloom pepper seeds, heirloom bell pepper seeds, jalapeno seeds, sweet banana peppers seeds, red bell pepper seeds, habanero pepper seeds, Yolo Wonder bell pepper seeds, cayenne heirloom seeds.
Some seed substitutions may apply. Chipotle pepper seeds - green chile seeds - hatch chili seeds - fresh heirloom pepper seeds are grown and harvested for dried peppers.
Product of usa - pepper seeds non gmo - our mountain valley seed company customer service and workforce is proudly based in the US. This collection may have up to 2 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed.
Pepper seeds variety pack - heirloom seeds variety pack - the 8 seed variety pack delivers some of the most beloved, commonly grown sweet pepper plants and hot pepper plants throughout the world. Heirloom jalapeno seeds are dried as chipotle pepper, serrano heirloom seeds dried as chile pepper, and anaheim pepper seeds are grown for the hatch chile. Our sweet and spicy pepper seeds vegetable seeds variety pack includes some of the most resilient, sun-hardy hot pepper seeds available. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability.
8. ckyuna #ad
Ckyuna 100+ Bell Peppers Seed,Non-GMO Green Bell Pepper Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting #adckyuna #ad
- Peppers grow sweeter the longer they're left on the vine, but harvesting sooner allows plant to continue producing. Peppers are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds.
Harvest in about 80 days. Bell peppers can be eaten either raw or cooked. Color: Green.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee California Wonder' Heirloom Sweet Red & Green Large Stuffing Bell Peppers, 300 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- In the mood for a cheese filled stuffed pepperr? Sweet bell peppers like our “California Wonder” make great additions to any home-made dishes. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “California Wonder" pepper seeds for planting. Our full varieties include: bell, cayenne, jalapeno, hot & sweet peppers. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs.
Harvest in 75 days. Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.