As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
2500 Seeds, Burpee 61556A Greek Oregano #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Widely used in Italian dishes. Plant spread is 12". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 2500 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 12". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 200 days. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Delicious and Flavorful, Fragrant, 250+ Greek Oregano Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Origanum Heracleoticum #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Performs best in rows 18 - 24 inches apart. Do not cover the seeds with soil! **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70F. Greek oregano seeds heirloom NON-GMO Origanum Heracleoticum, Fragrant, Delicious and Flavorful.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. For areas with a longer growing season, neutral to alkaline soil in full sun after danger of last frost is over. Thin oregano seedlings 8 - 12 inches apart when they are 2 inches tall.
To get a jump start, sow italian oregano herb seeds in well-drained to dry, sow oregano seeds indoors 6 weeks prior to the end of frost season. Oregano is a proven super "functional food. This herb is one of the foundation bases of healthy Mediterranean diet in addition to olive oil, fish and lots of greens, herbs and vegetables.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Greek Oregano Herb Seeds, 2500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Hardiness zones: 5-12 - Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season. This variety is the truest form of culinary oregano, used in many forms of Greek and Italian cooking. Greek oregano is an absolute must for your home herb garden! boasting tremendous flavor and fantastic for soups and that missing ingredient in your home cooked dishes! Grow this right in your very own back yard or in a pot on your patio! Start your seeds indoors roughly 2 months prior to estimated spring frost.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Sow slightly below the surface of the dirt and maintain soil temperature of 65-70 Deg F.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Oregano Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb oregano origanum vulgare; Popular shrub-like perennial grown for its flavorful leaves that are used fresh or dried in Italian, Spanish, and Mexican dishes.
Grows 2-3 ' tall. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Always have fresh oregano on Hand -- Oregano is an essential ingredient for making pizza or any Italian dish.
5. Bonnie Plants #ad
Perennial in Zones 5 To 9, Italian, Bonnie Plants Greek Oregano Live Herb Plants, 4 Pack, & Spanish Cuisine, Major Ingredient in Greek #adBonnie Plants #ad
- Plant in full sun to partial shade for the Best yields. Culinary use: major ingredient in Greek, Italian, & Spanish cuisines. Plant during spring & Fall. Strongly aromatic & flavorful, dark green leaves, Small white flowers. Garden use: herb garden, containers.
|Brand||Bonnie Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
6. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Oregano Greek #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 1 seed per 2 inches. 18 inch perennial. Usda zones: 5 - 10 Bloom color: Purple. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Oregano Greek 9421 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Use as a spicy flavoring in tomato sauce. Harvest in about 100 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Can be used in a variety of other dishes.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Greek Oregano Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Seeds by Zellajake Greek Oregano 750 Seeds .05 Gram.bin133 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, summer - 100 seeds || lavender, 000 seeds || fenugreek - 50 seeds || Catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, lemon - 600 seeds || Basil, vera - 100 seeds || thyme, creeping - 2, lime - 300 seeds.
Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less. Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Parsley, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, german - 400 seeds || basil, sweet - 60 seeds || borage - 60 seeds || caraway - 300 seeds || cumin - 500 seeds || sage, Greek - 250 seeds || Chamomile, leisure - 175 seeds || Basil, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
9. Seed Kingdom #ad
Oregano Greek Great Garden Herb 200 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- More aromatic flavor and scent than regular oregano. Days until Harvest: 90 Origanum vulgare hirtum. 200 seeds. Great Herb.