As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DuroMax #ad
Black and Blue, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States. Engine type: 4-Stroke. Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
NG/LPG Hose Kits and CO Shield, Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Track voltage, session run time, frequency, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault.
Gasoline: 10, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, 000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, or gasoline, propane, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
3. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, Blue, DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert #adDuroMax #ad
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120v gfci household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
Built using a powerful 500cc ohv duromax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years. All-new control center with a digital multimeter, frequency, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, push-button start, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
Equipped with duromax “co alert technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer|
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, Remote Electric Start, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, 12v battery charger, a tool kit, oil, an Oil Funnel, heat resistant plastic wheels with never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Remote Start Key Fob, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
5. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Black, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered #adDuroMax #ad
- Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Ideal for usage with RVs.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Low oil Shutoff. Plenty of power – with 5, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse iGen4500DF Super Quiet Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Parallel Capable, Remote Electric Start, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Gas & Propane Powered, 4500 Peak Watts & 3700 Rated Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Engine type: 4 stroke. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, and Lifetime Hours.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
7. A-iPower #ad
Or Emergency, RV, Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered #adA-iPower #ad
- Each sua2000id comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4, 000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. Making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties. A-ipower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
The a-ipower sua2000id dual fuel inverter generator produces 2, 000 starting watts with 1, 800 starting watts with 1, 600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1, 500 running watts with propane LPG. Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
8. BILT HARD #ad
BILT HARD Super Quiet Inverter Generator, Dual Fuel 4500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, Electric Start #adBILT HARD #ad
- 30 amp rv outlet for easy power to your RV. Super quiet: power output 68 db makes bilt hard inverter generator became great choice for outdoor RV camping or home emergency use, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability.
Exceptionally efficient: the efficient design of bilt hard quiet generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. The 2.
2 gallon fuel tank allows 14 hours of run time at 25% load. Warranty: bilt hard aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 30 days since purchase. Product parameter: electric & recoil start - 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled ohv gas engine - 3500 rated watts and 4500 peak watts - Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.
C output & 12v dc cigar lighter - two uSB outlets - Electronic overload protection -Auto voltage adjustor - Oil alert system. With epa and carb compliant, each gas engine will be Oil Tested before packaging, so it may touch a little oily, but 100% new condition. Dual fuel technology: inverter generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
|Brand||BILT HARD #ad|
|Manufacturer||BILT HARD #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase. Our support team is on standby for YOU.|
9. A-iPower #ad
And Whole House Backup Emergency, A-iPower SUA12000ED 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas & Propane Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite, RV #adA-iPower #ad
- Complete with electric start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it. Powerful 459 cc ohv 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load. The a-ipower sua12000 dual fuel generator produces 12, 000 running watts of power with gasoline and 10, 000 starting watts with 9, 800 starting watts with 8, 100 running watts with propane LPG.
Outlets include 4 x gfci 120v 20a nema5-20r, 1 x 120v 30a nemal 5-30r, 1 x 120/240v 30a nema l-14-30r, 1 x 12v83a multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
|Part Number||20V/240V 20A/30A/50A AC, 12V DC Output|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|