As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nectar for the Gods #ad
Nectar For The Gods Aphrodite's Extraction Fertilizer, 2.5-Gallon #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Supplies organic acids; a much needed nutrient for enzymatic activity. Carbon connection, a very important part of the growth cycle of all plants; adds carbon, a much needed nutrient in organic soils.
Promotes beneficial microorganisms; such as mycorrhiza fungi. Adds simple sugars for nutrient chelation and uptake. Contains vitamins a, b1, e, d, c, b6 and b12; vitamins increases the plants biological growth process.
2. Nectar for the Gods #ad
2.5-Gallon, Nectar For The Gods Gaia Mania Fertilizer #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Contains calcium for cell wall structure, vigorous plant growth, and pest and disease resistance. Super fine, water soluble and water suspendable amino acids.
Promotes beneficial bacteria's such as azoo bacteria. Humus, organic acids; natural chelating agents. Rich blend of amino acids and proteins.
3. Nectar for the Gods #ad
1 Gallon, Nectar For The Gods Zeus Juice Fertilizer #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Will promote optimal nutrient availability, healthy plant cell development and profound rooting. Zeus can be used in soil and hydroponic gardens and as an effective foliar feed. Backed by manufacturer's warranty.
4. Nectar for the Gods #ad
Black, Nectar For The Gods Mega Morpheus Guano Tea, 1-Quart, Fertilizer #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Provides a readily available natural phosphate source. Adds water soluble humus organic acids for nutrient chelation and uptake. Ultra-fine; no grit or sand. Increases photosynthesis. Promotes sweet, smooth textured produce.
5. Nectar for the Gods #ad
Nectar For The Gods Olympus Up Fertilizer, 2.5-Gallon, Black #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Adjusts nutrient, Soil Ph Up Ideally 6. 4. Adds Calcium. Works great; best if used With Liquid Bone Meal Herculean Harvest. Increases Cell Wall Integrity.
6. Nectar for the Gods #ad
2.5 Gallon, Nectar For The Gods 746244 Herculean Harvest #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Contains organic Acids For Chelation And Nutrient Availability. Aids in nutrient root Penetration For Maximum Nutrient Uptake. Aids in Nutrient Mixing. Wetting Agent Contains Saponins.
7. Nectar for the Gods #ad
Nectar for the Gods NGAA1004 Athena's Aminas, 1 Gallon 128 Ounces, 1 gal Liquid Fertilizer, Black #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Chelates water soluble nutrients elements. Every plant needs certain compounds for growth beyond soil, light, and co2. Helps to reduce fertilizer salt build-up.
By adding an amino acid source of nitrogen, you enable your plants to build proteins as quickly as they are able. Athena's aminas provides a readily available amino acid source of nitrogen to optimize protein production and allow for maximum growth rates.
When using athena's aminas, healthier growth, water, resulting in bigger, you can expect to see faster, more vigorous plants. Promotes beneficial microbial activity soil and foliage. Aids in soil structure and soil drainage.
8. Nectar for the Gods #ad
Black, 1 gal Liquid Fertilizer, 1 Gallon, Nectar for the Gods NGHY1004 Hygeia's Hydration #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Hygeia's hydration is oregon's only blending tool for the nectar for the gods line of nutrients. Rich in saponins, yucca acts as a wetting agent to aid in root penetration for maximum nutrient uptake. Aids in nutrient mixing. Aids in nutrient root penetration for maximum nutrient uptake.
The organic acids in yucca contribute to chelation of other nutrients, making them more available to microbes and to your plants. Hygeia's hydration can be used for those pesky soils that dry out and will not rehydrate with regular watering. Contains organic acids for chelation and nutrient availability.
9. Nectar for the Gods #ad
25 lb Soil Amendment, Black, Nectar for the Gods NGOS3025 One Shot Granules #adNectar for the Gods #ad
- Oregon only’s answer to amending soils for super soil style gardening. One shot is designed to last the entire season, but not much longer. One shot is a blend of natural ingredients that are ground into fine powders and held together with a molasses binder in Small pellets.
The molasses activates and encourages microbial activity in the soil to consume the pellets in a slow fashion. Also great for reconditioning recycled soils and adding to super soil recipes.