As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Fairview RV Camper LP Propane 2 Stage Automatic Changeover Regulator #adUnknown #ad
- Mounting screws not included. If you do not know what you are purchasing or are unfamiliar with installation please do not purchase this product. The auto-changeover lp regulator allows you to hook up 2 Propane tanks - the regulator will automatically switch over to the second tank once the first one runs out.
Set at standard propane low pressure - 11" Water Column. 262, 500 btu's per hour Capacity.
2. GasOne #ad
GasOne 2152-01 1/4 Male Inverted Flare with Standard QCC Tank Type-Suitable for Dual Regulator 2 Pack-RV Propane Hose Pigtail #adGasOne #ad
- Easy installation – simple installation right out the box! just connect the QCC connections to standard propane tanks and Inverted Male Flare Fitting to your RV regulator. High quality build – made with high quality rubber, Gas One’s Pigtail Hoses guarantees a surefire connection to provide a leak-free experience.
Fuel up your rv – connect your rv or trailer’s propane regulator with a standard qcc lp tank with gas One’s RV Pigtail hoses.
Bbq and tailgaits – host outdoor parties and tailgates with your RV or Camper. A perfect fit for Dual Propane Regulators.
Excellent connection – gas one’s pigtail hoses have an inverted male flare fitting that is compatible with RV dual regulators and 4-Port Tree auxiliaries. Gas one’s rv pigtail hoses have an Inverted Male Flare Fitting not compatible with Male NPT. Fire up your grills and fuel your heaters with a simple and secure propane connector. No tools necessary.
|Manufacturer||Gas One #ad|
3. Meter Star #ad
Stainless Steel Braided RV Pigtail Hose Connector for Standard Two-Stage Regulator with 1/4" Male NPT, Meter Star 2PCS 12 inch0.3 Meter 1/4" NPT RV Pigtail Propane Hose with Gauge #adMeter Star #ad
- Thermal shut-off device turns off gas flow in extreme heat. Internal back-check prevents gas from leaking out of the regulator inlet. Rv type 1 acme connector provides a high flow rate before going into bypass mode.
12inches 1/4" male npt stainless steel braided rv propane hose with gauge for standard two stage regulator 1/4"NPT not inverted male. Connect your 1/4" female npt standard two-Stage Regulator to a QCC1 5lb to 40lb LP gas tan.
4. Flame King #ad
Flame King YSN-301 30 Pound Steel Propane Tank Cylinder with Type 1 Overflow Protection Device Valve DOT and TC Compliant #adFlame King #ad
- From 1lb up to 100lb tanks, premium, a leader in propane storage solutions, we've got you covered. Note: the propane tank is empty and ready to be filled with gas. Safety first - flame king tanks are pre-purged vacuum ready for filling with LP gas - they are x-ray and hydrostatic tested plus Department of Transportation DOT and Transport Canada tc certified.
Premium valve - premium opd overfilling prevention device valve assembly which is required by law in most States, prides themselves on making the highest quality, if your tank doesn't have this, most places won't fill it! Leading the industry - flame king, refillable propane tanks on the market.
Suit your needs - with a standard-size connection valve, This large 30lb tank will connect as easily as smaller tanks, propane tank attachable heaters, and work with RVs or trailers, and other accessories. High quality - each tank is constructed from high grade Welded Steel and powder coated for long lasting durability.
|Brand||Flame King #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flame King #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty voids if not purchased from amazon retail, flame king.|
5. STYDDI #ad
STYDDI 1/4" NPT RV Propane Hose with Tank Gauge, 12 Inch Stainless Braided RV Regulator Hose with 1/4" Male NPT x Type 1 Connection, 2 Pack #adSTYDDI #ad
- This gauge allows you to monitor the fuel level without necessarily removing the tank. This propane hose is ideal for travel trailers with a split-tank system. Premium material: long-lasting stainless braided and solid brass fittings provide secure, airtight connection propane equipment.
An additional hose will then carry the propane from the high-pressure regulator to the 2-stage regulator on the driver's side of your trailer. Type 1 acme nut x 1/4” male npt flare: this pigtail hose connects your regulator that has inlet of 1/4” FNPT to a 5Lb to 30Lb LP tank.
It comes with a color coded dial which lets you see when your propane gas level is low at a glance. This hose connects the cylinder on the passenger's side to a high-pressure regulator.
Designed for lp gas only: installs quickly and easily tool-less attachment to propane tanks and regulator. Connects remote tank to high pressure regulator in order to carry gas across coach to 2-stage regulator. Perfects for bbq, RV and camping needs or having an outdoor cooking. New convenience design: styddi rv propane hose come with tank gauge level indicator. This kind of system features 1 cylinder on the driver's side and 1 cylinder on the passenger's side of your trailer.
6. Camco #ad
Camco 59333 Horizontal Two Stage Propane Regulator with POL #adCamco #ad
- Inlet: pol tank connection Outlet: 3/8" Female NPT. Outlet pressure: 11"WC. 160, 000 btu/hr. Has integral first and second stages that ensure smoother, more consistent flow of propane gas to all RV appliances. Horizontal Style with POL.
7. GASONE #ad
Works With Newer U.S. Propane Tanks, Gas One 4 ft High Pressure Propane 0-20 PSI Adjustable Regulator with QCC-1 type Hose #adGASONE #ad
- Measurements - the 2109 measures at 4ft long and is made to have a secure fitting with type-1 QCC-1 propane tank connections. Ready for use - the high-pressure hose and regulator is ready to use right out of the box.
The hose has an inside ⅜-inch flare fitting and has an outside diameter of ⅝ inches. Made with high quality rubber and brass connections, the 2109 ensures a stable connection and a leak-free experience with your heavy-duty appliance.
Simply connect the regulator to the tank and appliance when ready to use tightening with tools suggested for a secure connection.
User friendly, top quality connection - this high-pressure regulator and hose is adjustable from 0-20 psi with its red knob and has a top notch output for a wide variety of propane appliances from burners and heaters to smokers and fryers. Long lasting and durable - gas one’s 2109 high-pressure regulator provides an air-tight connection for your propane appliances.
|Manufacturer||Gas One #ad|
8. MEGR-1622-BCF-1122H-AAJ #ad
Marshall Regulator Home Propane Supply Kit LP 1122H-AAJ 1622-BCF 1/2" Outlet #adMEGR-1622-BCF-1122H-AAJ #ad
- Megr-1122h-aaj high pressure 10 psi first stage regulator 1/4" inlet x 1/2" Outlet 1, 000, 000 BTU Capacity. Pol x 1/4" pigtail to connect between the propane tank and the first stage high pressure regulator.
Megr-1622-bcf low pressure 11" water column straight through second Stage Regulator 1/2" Inlet x 1/2" Outlet 710, 000 BTU Capacity. 1/2" brass Shutoff. 1/2" iron pipe Close Nipple.
9. SHINESTAR #ad
2-Pack, 15 Inch Stainless Braided LP Hose with Type 1 Connection, SHINESTAR 1/4 Inverted RV Propane Hose with Gauge for 2-Stage Auto Changeover Regulator #adSHINESTAR #ad
- Hose inlet connection 1/4" male inverted Flare. Csa certified type 1 connection, safety use for 5-40 lb propane tank. One-year warranty and 60 days money back. Includes 2-pack hose & one thread seal tape.
Not fit 1/4" female npt LP Regulator. 15-inch rv propane hose with gauge level indicator to see propane level. The hose can be used for 1/4" Female Inverted Flare two-stage auto changeover regulator.