As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
5 Grams, Winter Squash Delicata Squash Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- This is one the the tastier winter squashes. 1 package = 5 g Of Seeds. Package contains approximately 80 Winter Squash, Delicata Squash Seeds. Creamy pulp that tastes a bit like sweet potatoes. Elongated fruit are 7-10 inches long, pale cream in color with green stripes and flecks.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Delicata Winter Squash Seeds, 25+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Non GMO, Isla's Garden Seeds, 90% Germination, Highest Quality, Cucurbita Pepo, Delicious & Beautiful Gourds fantastic for your home garden! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Thinner skin than some other winter squashes reduces the storage potential to about a month, 6, 9, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 7, but they will be eaten way before that! So yummy! Usda zones: 3, 12: seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Their size may range from 5 to 10 inches in length with an average weight of 1 to 2 pounds. Pale cream in color with green stripes and small speckles. Fantastic winter squash! delicata winter squash are long oblong-shaped squash with a cream colored, green striped thick outer skin and a golden fine-textured inner flesh.
3. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Delicata, Winter Squash Seeds #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Fruits are single serving size. Baked with brown sugar or honey. Mouth watering! Eating quality is better than any variety we have grown. Bush Vine habit.
4. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Squash Winter Delicata Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 25 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Winter squash variety. Open Pollinated heirloom. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 7, 8, 5, 2, 10, 3, 9, 6, 4, 59.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
5. dumpsterdiverwi #ad
Fruit Seeds, 25 Seeds of Organic Delicata SQUASH Sweet Buttery NON GMO long Storage High Yields #addumpsterdiverwi #ad
- With its rich yellow-orange flesh and ivory cream skin with dark green stripes, it will impress and surprise with its sweet flavor. Considered a 'good keeper' it can store for months on end.
Tastes best steamed or baked. Sweet, buttery, sweet potato flavor. Delicata is an excellent choice for a storage variety. The fruits range from 7 to 10" long The rich, sweet potato like taste makes this a great addition to any meal.
6. SeedSurvivior #ad
Seed Winter ~ 7-9" fruits Sweet tasting, Pkt. Size, DELICATA, 10 Seeds, 100 DAYS 0010 Seeds, SWEET POTATO Squash, VERY PRODUCTIVE AND STORES WELL #adSeedSurvivior #ad
- Delicata - sweet potato squash - seed winter ~ 7-9" fruits sweet tasting - very productive and stores WELL - 100 DAYS 0010 Seeds - 10 Seeds - Pkt. Size.
7. Seedville #ad
50 DELICATA SQUASH Striped Sweet Potato Cucurbita Pepo Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant height: 18 - 24" // plant spacing: 2 - 3 plants per hill with hills spaced 4 - 6'. Light: sun // water: average // color: Creamy White with Green Stripes.
Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: delicata squash / sweet potato squash // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cucurbita Pepo. Hardiness zone: annual // HARVEST: 95 Days.
8. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change S10942 Certified Organic Spaghetti Winter Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic spaghetti winter squash seeds that flourish in soil.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Grows best outside.
9. GardenTrends #ad
Vegetable Seeds Package, 1 oz. Seed Package, Winter Squash Delicata Seeds #adGardenTrends #ad
- Handsome elongated 7 to 9-inch fruit with a creamy colored background, striped and flecked with green. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician.
Distinctively sweet fruit. Fruit requires no curing and is recommended for stuffing or baking. Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers.