As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica, Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant, Coffee Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- When growing coffee plants, the soil needs to stay moist, but not soaking wet. Setting your coffee plant on a water-filled pebble tray will help with humidity. They also cannot take temperatures below freezing and will not do well in temperatures that stay consistently below 65 F.
Coffee beans grow on an attractive little plant with glossy green leaves and a compact growth habit. The humidity around the plant will need to stay high as well. Even in the best of conditions, but, they will produce the berries that contain coffee beans.
Grown, they like to grow into medium-sized trees, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. In their native habitat, but the plants are regularly pruned to a more manageable size by coffee plantation growers. This means that they should be placed near a window but not directly in the window itself.
If the coffee plant is grown in ideal conditions indoors, you can only expect a few flowers to form, if you hand pollinate them, it will eventually flower when it matures, however, which can take three to five years. Also, make sure that both the soil and the pot your coffee plant is growing in has good drainage. Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. If you want to grow a coffee tree inside, you will have to take that pruning to another level and keep the plant truly small.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Three 4" Pots, Produces Fragrant Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You receive 3 air purifying 4" potted plants that measures 8-10"" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves. This easy care plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom window sills, countertops, desks, and tables in your home or office.
Coffee plants prefer bright indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture complement other plants in any decor.
Arabica is one the finest quality coffee bean producing houseplants; it produces beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
3. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Kona Coffee Hawaiian Starter Plant Grow Your Own B4 #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- We offfer the freshest plants, roots for sale - plants as gifts to plant lovers - Grown on the Big Island of Hawaii. Approved for export to mainland.
Receive 1 kona hawaiian coffee starter Plant- 6 -10 Inch. Landscaping, indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground. Tall 2. 5 inch Pot. Grow & roast your own Kona Coffee Beans.
4. Hawaii Botanicals #ad
1 live potted plant, Chocolate Tree / Theobroma Cacao #adHawaii Botanicals #ad
- Height will range from 8 -12" tall. This listing is for a Cacao Plant Tree Seedling. There will be no soil. Absolutely no chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides were used in the growing of these.
They were grown with coco coir, and this is how the tree seedling will be shipped. Grown from my home on the Big Island Of Hawaii.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Real Live Plant, 6" Pot, Flowering Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
This easy care plant thrives in bright, indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom windowsills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office. This air purifying 6" potted plant measures 16"-18" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; zones 9-11.
Arabica is one of the finest quality coffee bean producing plants; it has beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans. Coffee plants prefer bright, indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture compliment other plants in any decor.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Arabica Coffee Plant, 9GreenBox, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant.
Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox.
Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity.
7. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Arabica Coffee Bean Plant Live Coffee Plant #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- The possibilities are endless with the adaptable, versatile Arabica Coffee Plant. Average mature Height: 2 - 6 ft. Place it in a room with windows during the winter, indoors or outdoors. Soil: peat, loam, or moss. If you reside in growing zones 9-11, or grow it indoors year-round.
You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4 - 6 inches in height. Plant your new arabica coffee plant in a pot, place the arabica coffee plant in the ground and ensure you protect it if temperatures drop below 30 degrees F. Light: full to Partial Sun. Zones: 4 - 11.
8. BEYONDROOTS #ad
Simple Instructions Growing Kit, Real House Plant Decor, Arabica Coffee Plant Growing Starter Kit Pack of 2 #adBEYONDROOTS #ad
- This charming set comes with: 2 - 4” seedling plant pots with trays, 2 - plant markers for easy labeling, 2 - premium seed packets, 2 - compressed coconut coir grow disks, and an eBook of our Growing Guide.
Your coffee plant seeds are guaranteed to grow! this unique gift is designed to offer a twist on the classic coffee-themed gift for plant-lovers, coffee aficionados, and everyone in-between! The pack of 2 plant sets and supplies are packaged in one box.
Everything you need to grow your own Arabica coffee tree plant! Makes a wonderful indoor house plant from natural Arabica Coffee Beans. Choose to plant your coffee kit in your indoor garden and once your plant has reached an optimal height 24”, you can choose to transfer it outdoors! zone 9-11.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Excelleent indoor plants. They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Cofee plant easy to grow.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|