As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. plantonix #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs brick/block, OMRI listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb #adplantonix #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
Each brick weighs 10 lbs. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water.
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Organic Garden Coir | 8qt. Premium Garden Coir | Can Be Used as Soil Amendment or Potting Medium #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Great for water retention, Holding Nutrients, Growing Seedlings, and Creating Potting Mix. Professionally packaged in the usa — from the growers at perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Plant Types.
Organic coconut coir - perfect plants organic coconut garden coir comes with A Lot of Benefits. Great aeration — perfect plants coconut coir is a Great Aeration System that Promotes Strong Roots and Healthy Top Growth.
Decomposes at a Slow Rate, Lasting Longer in the Soil. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — keeps the soil fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use. Water management — perfect plants garden coir has excellent Drainage While Still Perfectly Absorbent, Holding All the Nutrients Your Plants Need.
3. Wonder Soil #ad
Healthier Growth, Kelp for Faster, Mycorrhizae, Wonder Soil | Premium Organic Coco Coir Brick | 10 Pound Block Expands to 18 Gallons | The Only Coconut Coir Enhanced with Nutrients: Worm Castings #adWonder Soil #ad
- Only organic coco coir enhanced with nutrients! we are the only organic coco coir that contains enhanced nutrients. Just add water and watch it grow! Fast draining, promotes aeration & saves water: Excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Ready to use, just add water: wonder soil is a 100% dry compressed coco coir mix which expands up to seven times its original size.
Ours coconut coir includes worm castings, kelp, mycorrhizae, and more to encourage faster, healthier growth! Feeds your plants for up to four months!.
Our 10 lbs block expands to 18 gallons: add water and watch Wonder Soil expand and grow before your very eyes to 18 galloons of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix. Perfect for all gardening applications: Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, cactus, herbs, flowers, house plants, vegetables, and more!.
|Brand||Wonder Soil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wonder Soil #ad|
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Omri listed for organic use. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants.
5. Envelor #ad
2.8 Cubic Ft., Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds #adEnvelor #ad
- Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Prime available. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. When ready to use, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil.
8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, peppers, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, just soak the coco coir brick in water, has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Coir blocks. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
6. Coco Bliss #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use 10 Bricks, Coco Bliss Premium Coco Coir Brick 250g #adCoco Bliss #ad
- Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels.
Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Each brick weighs 250 gm.
|Brand||Coco Bliss #ad|
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
7. Green Dream #ad
Premium Coco Coir Brick | 11 Pound Coconut Fiber Block | Compressed Growing Medium | Perfect As Hydroponics Garden Soil | 100% Organic and Eco-Friendly | Great Seed Bed #adGreen Dream #ad
- Optimum environment for plants - coco coir is sterile - it's a naturally "clean" substance without other stray organisms tainting its affectivity that it is considered to be a very good seed starting medium. Coconuts are extremely abundant and do not need any fertilizers for it to grow.
Safe & organic - coco coir is 100% natural and organic since it only comes from coconuts. Eco-friendly & sustainable - coir is made of coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of coconuts.
Hydration powerhouse - coco coir is one of the most effective growing media for water retention out there. It is a 100% natural by-product of harvesting coconut that used to be disposed until its benefits were discovered, thus making it both eco-friendly and sustainable.
A lot to offer - these bricks are solid, weighing 11 pounds, giving you a lot of coir to work with. It can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, so the the roots of your plants will never get dehydrated. It also does not have any chemicals or toxins that might affect those working with it negatively.
8. SPONGEASE #ad
Ideal Growing Medium for Potting Mix, Healthy Roots, Healthy Plants and Bountiful Harvest 1 Pack, SPONGEASE Coconut Coir Compressed Block expands up to 18.7 Gallons 2.5 Cu Ft #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Spongease: the perfect potting soil is made from the pith and fiber of coconut husks. Compostable and can be used for Soil Amendment. It's light, fluffy and will provide vital oxygen to the roots of your plants.
The root easily take hold grow faster. Made from 100% natural coconut husk: natural SpongEase organic potting soil is made from renewable coconut husks, an abundant resource. Grow any plant: it has a near neutral ph, so any type of plants can be grown.
Water absorption & retaining: sponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water. It is washed multiple times too remove any excess natural salts to achieve near neutral PH level and then dried and compressed for easy shipping.
Spongease fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. Root health: you'll be amazed at the quantity of soil produced by this convenient tile of coconut coir growing media. The coco fiber enable absorption of more nutrients applied as recommended for your Crop.
|Manufacturer||EnRoot Products LLC #ad|
9. Beanstalk #ad
Coconut Coir Brick, Coco Coir Soil, Yields 15 Gal Coco Soil, Coco Peat, OMRI Listed, Organic Coco Coir 10 lb Slab Coco to GRO Pro by Beanstalk, Mushroom Substrate, Coco Coir Bricks #adBeanstalk #ad
- One single 1. 4 lb brick makes approximately 2 gallons of coco coir soil. 100% organic, perlite, sustainable & eco-friendly - renewable and ethical soil-alternative to peat moss, and rockwool. Omri-certified - guaranteed by one of the market’s most rigorous certification processes to be made from 100% organic raw coconut fiber and coconut husk to provide the best growing experience.
Chose single 1.
4 lb bricks or a large 10 lb slab. Optimized for hydroponics - our coconut coir bricks are triple washed to balance soil properties providing a low salt, low EC, and neutral pH for superior growth and higher harvest yield.
Superior water retention - keeps your plants optimally hydrated for longer, vegetables, mushroom substrate, making it ideal for hydroponics, seedling germination, and in-ground growth of plants, fruits, and flowers. Perfectly portioned - our coir is portioned to fit jobs large and small. Our coco coir is made from traditionally discarded byproducts from coconut harvests.