As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cimicifuga Ramosa Foliage Plant Seeds, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This beautiful, dark leaved plant will grow to approximately 6 feet all. Sow 1 - 2 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing this foliage plant. Cimicifuga ramosa atropurpurea is a perennial foliage plant growing in USDA Zones 3 - 8.
Commonly called bugbane, this dark foliage plant thrives in partial shade and moist, organically enriched soil. With intensely colored foliage of reddish purple and ivory white flowers, this is one perennial that creates a breathtaking display.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
100 Bulk Séẹds, Bugbane Cimicifuga Ramosa Atropurpurea #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Herb: mint, garlic, cilantro, culantro, basil, onion, jalapeno, chives, cumin, ginseng, parsley, pepper, cayenne, cumin, rosemary, chilli. Grass: clover, bermuda, thyme, weed, cat, zoysia, ryegrass, catnip, kentucky bluegrass, wheatgrass, fescue. Flower: wildflower, rose, lotus, lilac, sunflower, coneflower, pansy, shameplant, hyacinth, echinacea, wisteria, orchids, adenium obesum, lantana, dahlia, zinnia, marigold, daisy, periwinkle, petunia, coleus, jasmine, canna, lily, cockscomb, moonflower, cosmos, datura, vinca, ivy, lupine, peony, nasturtium, chrysanthemum, mimosa pudica, hydrangea, morning glory, foxglove, safflower, geranium, milkweed, tulips, hibiscus, lavender, delphinium, poppy, hollyhock, gladiolus.
Fruit: grape, kiwi, passion, strawberry, raspberry, kumquat, watermelon, jackfruit, peach, guava, pineapple, pear, lime, blueberry, lychee, blackcurrant, plum, blackberry, carambola, melon, cherry, papaya, apricot.
Vegetable: zucchini, lettuce, cucamelon, cabagge, bean, okra, bok choy, pumpkin, mustard, carrot, moringa, eggplant, bitter gourd, cabbage, spinach, mushroom, pea, radish, lettuce, jicama, squash, potato, broccoli, corn, turnip, cucumber, luffa, asparagus, kale, tomato, rhubarb, brussels spouts.
3. tiyuki #ad
Cimicifuga ramosa Atropurpurea 250 TYK2 Seeds_ #adtiyuki #ad
- 70 degrees fahrenheit 6 wks, then 40 Degrees Fahrenheit 6 wks, then 50 Degrees Fahrenheit 4 wks -. Thanks. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed.
Grows to a height of about 60 inches -. Perennial - white plumes over purple bronze foliage, blooms mid summer thru fall, a plant collector's delight -. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Package size 250 seeds - Climate Zone 3.
4. Rasacarsa #ad
Bugbane Cimicifuga Ramosa Atropurpurea rasa1ca 100 Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Sow indoors: spring 8-12 weeks before last frost | Sow Outdoors: Fall. Season: perennial | height: 60 inches | Bloom Season: Summer/Fall | Environment: Shade/Partial Shade.
Seed depth: surface sowing - press seeds slightly into soil | Germination Time: 12-18 Weeks. Soil type: average/moist | USDA Zones: 3-8. Bugbane cimicifuga Ramosa Atropurpurea rasa1ca 100 Seeds.
5. Hazzard's Seeds #ad
Cimicifuga ramosa Atropurpurea 250 Seeds #adHazzard's Seeds #ad
- Climate Zone 3. Grows to a height of about 60 inches. Germination tips: 70 degrees fahrenheit 6 wks, then 40 Degrees Fahrenheit 6 wks, then 50 Degrees Fahrenheit 4 wks. Perennial.
6. Hazzard's Seeds #ad
Cimicifuga ramosa Atropurpurea 1,000 Seeds #adHazzard's Seeds #ad
- Perennial. Germination tips: 70 degrees fahrenheit 6 wks, then 40 Degrees Fahrenheit 6 wks, then 50 Degrees Fahrenheit 4 wks. Grows to a height of about 60 inches. Climate Zone 3.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Italian Herb Garden Seed Collection, Oregano, Sage, and Thyme to Plant; Non GMO Heirloom with Instructions for Planting, Parsley, Sow Right Seeds, Individual Packets of Basil #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Beautiful -- full color packets of popular culinary herbs including Basil, Sage, Oregano, Parsley, and Thyme This collection makes a wonderful gift.
Your spaghetti, pizza, pasta sauce, lasagne, roasted vegetables, and bruschetta will taste gourmet with your own fresh herbs. Use these fresh herbs to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite Italian dishes.
If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Always have fresh herbs on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing. In the “how to” section of our website. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both.
8. Seeds2Go #ad
By Seeds2Go, Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Non-GMO Seeds, 500 Seeds, 4 Oz #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Matures in 90 days and is high yielding. Non-gmo seeds with no filler content. Two different sweet flavors in every bite. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
Peaches and cream corn has a great flavor and high sugar content, good for home freezing, canning or eating right off the cob.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
Chrysanthemum Carinatum, 5000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Painted Daisy Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. Zones 3-10; prefers full sun exposure. Annual, grows from 18 to 36 inches and prefer full sun to partial shade, Drought tolerant. North american Native Wildflower. White / yellow / red Flowers.