As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Chewings Fescue Grass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs. Mostly used as a turfgrass for overseeding greens, but is well suited for lawn applications. Cool season bunch grass that is fine leaved, distinctly deep green, and offers great shade tolerance. 1000 sq ft. Seeding depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch.
2. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed, 50 lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Good shade tolerance. Distinct deep dark green. Low maintenance attributes. Adapted to low fertility. Fine textured turf.
3. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Jacklin Seed, Ideal Shade, 40% Creeping Red Fescue, 20% Chewings Fescue, 30% Kentucky Bluegrass, 10% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 1,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. Ft. Creeping red Fescue & transition zone adaption. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. When to apply: spring and fall 60°f and 80°f are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season applicable to your region.
Bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, wear resistance, tolerance, 30% Kentucky Bluegrass & Chewings Fescue provide germination, & broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Additional information: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into resealable bags.
If you have 10, purchase a 50 lb bag When seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, use with starter fertilizer. Application rate: 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq. Ryegrass provides rapid germination, 20% Chewings Fescue, as well as winter hardiness & 10% Perennial Ryegrass.
If grass seed is applied in fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. Key features: this mix contains 40% creeping red fescue, vigorous recuperative ability, recuperative ability, & durability in shaded areas. As leaders in turfgrass research, Jacklin Seed offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value. We suggest: https://www. Amazon.
4. Pennington #ad
Pennington Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Grass Seed, 25 LB #adPennington #ad
- This package covers up to 6, 250 sq. Durable, low-maintenance grass seed. Ft. Establishes easily. Grows well in full sun to medium-shaded areas.
Produces a lighter green, drought-resistant lawn. Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus. Germination time: 14 days. Holds up well under foot traffic.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
5. Scotts #ad
3-Pound, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed, Dense Shade Mix for Tall Fescue Lawns #adScotts #ad
- Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass guaranteed! Medium bladed texture with high drought tolerance. Grows with as little as 3 hours of sunlight. Contains our exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart growth, and helps protect seedlings against disease.
Resists heat and drought, insects, disease, and helps crowd out weeds.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Legacy Fine Fescue Turf Grass Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Its tremendous cold tolerance makes it idea in the northern and transition zones where cold tolerant grass is a must. It gives an immaculate lawn with a blend of hard fescue, chewings fescue and creeping red fescue.
The lawn seed blend can grow in full sun in cooler climates or in quite shady areas. For new turf, sow 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet of lawn you desire.
Legacy fine fescue grass seed is a perennial used for lawns, parks, golf courses and many other areas where a dark green, fine bladed seed is desired. Fine fescues are known for performing well in soils with low-fertility. Not meant for the deep South.
7. OrOlam #ad
Quick Germination Festuca Rubra 5LB, 5LBS Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seed Fully Tested #adOrOlam #ad
- Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Drought tolerant. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass Dark green all year round * Fully tested * ready to plant. Great for full or partial shade areas.
8. SeedRanch #ad
5 lbs., Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Fine textured turf. Adapted to low fertility. Good shade tolerance. Low maintenance attributes. Distinct deep dark green.
9. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed TURF-FF-1000-F fine Fescue, 1000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Creates a low-water use, naturalized landscape. Never any filler. Ideal for lawns with irrigation issues, limited sunlight or poor soil quality. Highly adaptable to poor soil conditions and needs little fertilizer.
Combination of four low-growing fine fescues including hard, sheep, chewings and creeping red varieties. 98% pure live seed. Thrives in cooler climates and tolerates very low temperatures.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|