As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Celeriac Brilliant 8441 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in 100 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Large, uniform roots with big, healthy plants. Yellow dense skin with very large green leaves.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Celery Seeds, Giant Prague Celeriac #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 1 package = 1 g Of Seeds. Package contains approximately 2000 Giant Prague Celery Seeds. Great for winter storage. Root is harvested for flavoring of soups or salads. Flavor similar to that of Parsley or Celery.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Celery Seeds 2500+ Seeds Tall Utah 52-70 Heirloom Non-GMO 89% Germination Rate Net Wt. 1.25g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- One of the most dependable celery varieties for home gardens with compact growth habit suitable for limited spaces! Great heart and root development, stalks grow smooth stalks to 30" tall with a crisp and tender texture.
Apium graveolens - non-gmo, heirloom, open-pollinated, untreated. This is a very fresh celery and is much tastier than store bought celery. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. You won't be able to go back to store bought after trying this! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, usa.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seeds by Mountain Valley Seeds, Giant Prague Celeriac Seeds, 1 g ~2000 Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Celeriac garden seeds - giant prague - 1 g ~2000 Seeds - Apium graveolens var. Rapaceum. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Days to full maturity: 110-120 -- annual -- usDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
2000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Celery Tall Utah 52-70 Improved Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 11 to 12 inch, dark green stalks. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 100 days.
Good heart development and strong roots. Fantastic addition to your home garden! germination: The best way to germinate celery seeds is by starting the plants indoors in seed flats.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Recommended by usu. Widely adapted. Celery seeds take 14 to 21 days to germinate and emerge from the soil.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Utah Tall, 25 Seeds, Heirloom, Non GMO, Celery Seed, for Gardening #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Free shipping! These non-gmo seeds are easy to plant and grow! All seeds are grown and packaged in the United States. Country Creek LLC. Individually labeled and packaged in a resealable bag.
7. Seedville #ad
500 GIANT PRAGUE CELERIAC Apium Graveolens Rapaceum Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun // water: average // coloR: Green & White. Hardiness zone: annual // HARVEST: 110 Days. Rapaceum. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: giant prague celeriac / knob celery / root celery / german Celery / Turnip Rooted Celery // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Apium Graveolens var.
Plant height: 12 - 18" // plant spacing: 6 - 9".
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
An herb That Tastes Like Celery, with Undertones of Parsley and a hint of Anise., 50 Count Seed Pack- Non-GMO, Lovage Herb Seeds, Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Every part of Lovage can be used and is edible. An herb often used for garnishing dished, salads, stews, and savory dishes. The leaves have a strong flavor and aroma, a little goes a long way when using in your recipes.
The plant can be used in any recipe that calls for parsley or celery. Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags! .
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Utah 52-70 Celery Apium graveolens Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality celery seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants can be allowed to "bolt, after the first winter. All celery seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The hearts are compact, and grow in an upright habit, forming up to 30 inch tall plants. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. As explained above, producing delicious, edible stalks. Use freshly cut celery in many culinary dishes, including pot pies, salads & soups and more.
Utah 52-70 is a delicious variety of celery, which produces 12 inch stalks. Utah 52-70, " or go to seed, the plants will grow for a 2 seasons, like all celery, is a biennial crop. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The crops establish within a single growing season, stir fry, producing complete crops within 100 days.