As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Large 200 Count Premium Heirloom Seeds Packet!, Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds for Planting #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Non gmo heirloom seeds are a product of the U. S. A. Check out our other vegetable, fruit and herb seeds. 200 premium crimson sweet small red watermelon heirloom seeds in bulk packet for planting really good super sweet red watermelons. By raw earth Colors. Bio degradable compostable packet.
2. Heirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
Sugar Baby Watermelon Seeds, Heirloom Fruit Seeds- Non Hybrid- Real Survival Seeds. Honeydew Green Melon, Hales Best Jumbo Melon,Non GMO, Watermelon Crimson Sweet, Banana Melon, Honey Rock Cantaloupe #adHeirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
- Non hybrid seeds, heirloom Seeds, NO GMO Real Survival Seeds. Seeds from the usa, heirloom fruit Seeds-Fresh Seeds-Packed in Zip close Mylar Bag,.
Step by step planting, harvesting. Made in the usa!! Honeydew green Melon, Honey Rock Cantaloupe. Watermelons crimson sweet, Sugar Baby Watermelon, Hales Best Jumbo Melon.
3. Baar #ad
Watermelon Seed, 4 oz., Cut #adBaar #ad
- Grown in the U. S. A. Aids in reducing disturbances in the bladder & kidney. Non-gmO. Cut seeds. Prepared as a tea.
|Manufacturer||Baar Products, Inc. #ad|
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Highest Quality Seeds, Non GMO Organic, 85% Germination Rates, 150+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 1 Selling Watermelon & ON Sale!, 100% Pure #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- One of the most popular watermelons out there! Crimson Sweet has a tough, medium green rind with dark-green stripes. 85 days. Latin name: citrullus lanatus Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season.
As soon as the vines begin to develop, apply a thick layer of mulch to control weeds and protect the melons from soil contact. Keep the soil moist until the fruit begins to grow, then water only if the soil dries out completely.
6-12" height. Average striped green watermelons with crimson flesh. Watch out for insect pests, which can be a problem. 5-6' spacing. Usda zones: 3, 7, 9, 8, 5, 10, 11, 6, 4, 12. Produces nearly round 25 lb. Annual. Crimson sweet melons are disease and anthracnose-resistant, and inhibit fusarium wilt. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
5. Duncan Seed : watermelon #ad
0.25 Grams, Vegetable Garden Seed, Citrullus Lanatus, Approx 12 Gardening Seeds, Yellow Doll Hybrid Watermelon Seeds #adDuncan Seed : watermelon #ad
- Generic seeds: the same high quality Seeds Made By Mother Nature Just in Cheaper Packaging. 025 grams: approx 12 Seeds. Germination rate: 88% - purity: 99% - Country of Origin: USA. Days until Harvest: 70 Citrullus lanatus.
6. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Cucamelon Seeds 75+ Pack Mexican Sour Gherkin Mini Watermelon Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds by PowerGrow Systems #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Mexican mini sour watermelon gherkin Seeds are Organic and Non-GMO - Although they look like mini watermelons, they are actually small cucumbers. Each pack contains 75+ Cucamelon Seeds. Powergrow systems cucamelon seeds are Guaranteed to grow! If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! Cucamelon mexican mini Sour Gherkins aka Mexican Mini Watermelon yield heavy producing vines.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds, 3 Grams #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Striped, nearly round, crisp, 15 to 25 pound melon with very sweet, crimson flesh and small seeds. Visit us at hometownseeds. Com. Hometown seeds is a us based company specializing in non-gmo seeds from domestic suppliers.
Well suited to northern climatic conditions. Our most popular watermelon. 1 package = 3 g of seeds approximately 35-50 Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, 75+ Premium Heirloom Seeds,Giant Long Watermelons Full of Flavor!, Non GMO, Highest Quality, Popular & Top Seller!, 85% Germination Rates, Jubilee Sweet Watermelon Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Jubilee watermelon needs a moderate amount of maintenance, so some level of previous experience comes in handy when growing this plant.
These monster watermelons are so delicious and packed with rich sweet flavor! Fantastic for your home garden! Plant three seeds per peat pot, 1/4" deep.
85 days. 6-12" height. Average striped green watermelons with crimson flesh. Ensure that you are aware of the soil, sun, ph and water requirements for this plant and keep an eye out for pests. Usda zones: 3, 5, 7, 9, 8, 11, 4, 6, 10, 12. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Provide heat to keep the soil at least 80-85 degrees F. Annual. Produces nearly round 25 lb.
9. RDR Seeds #ad
50 Black Diamond Watermelon Seeds by RDR Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- To sow directly in garden plant 5 seeds per hill 1' apart with 4' between rows. This delicious watermelon averages 30-50 lbs, but sometimes gets as big as 75 lbs! Plants grow 12-18" tall.
Black plastic on soil can aid in warming soil. Ensure soil does not dry out due to heat. Quintessential, king, favorite, whatever you want to call it, this watermelon is popular for a reason!. Seeds should germinate in 1-2 weeks. In areas with shorter growing seasons it is best to start watermelon seeds indoors to get a head start.
Requires healthy amounts of water and warm temperatures. Make sure to acclimate plants to the outdoors for several days prior to transplanting to harden them off. After seeds have germinated thin to one per pot. Plant 3 seeds per pot about 1/4" deep and provide heat to about 80 degrees to increase germination.