As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Birds Nest Fern Japanese Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Grows in medium to low indirect light. Identified by their flat, crinkly or wavy fronds. Bird's nest ferns are non-poisonous plants and safe for humans, dogs and cats.
The bird's nest fern grows on tree trunks or buildings. As a houseplant, the plant can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall. They get their name because center of the plant resembles a bird's nest. This item does not shio to California.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 for You Live House Plant Collection, Green, Yellow, White Decor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability.
Height at shipping is ranges from 10-15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
3. WHITE FLOWER FARM #ad
White Flower Farm, Potted Houseplant, Victoria Bird’s Nest Fern in Basket #adWHITE FLOWER FARM #ad
- Easy care: tropical ferns require only filtered light and moderate humidity to grow well indoors. Display: the victoria bird’s nest fern is shipped in a 7” wide x 6½” tall woven basket.
When in active growth, use a houseplant fertilizer mixed at half strength monthly. Home decor: this beautiful fern is the perfect addition to any living room, kitchen, or bedroom table.
When planted in a container, the victoria Bird’s Nest Fern will add a gorgeous green glow and bring the spirit of the South Seas to any interior. This indoor plant prefers temperatures of 60° F and above.
White flower farm: white flower Farm helps gardeners succeed by supplying top quality plant material, comprehensive cultural information, and superior customer service. Beautiful foliage: the ruffled, ribbon-like foliage of this tropical evergreen Fern emerges like a fountain from a central rosette. Water when the top inch of soil is dry.
4. LIVETRENDS #ad
Live Plant, LIVETRENDS/Urban Jungle Fern Birds Nest in 6-inch Premium Terra Cotta Pot #adLIVETRENDS #ad
- Fertilizer: apply a balanced houseplant fertilizer at half strength once every other month during warm growing months. The bird's nest fern is named for the shape of its growth pattern.
Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun. Allow excess water to drain and allow the soil to slightly dry between waterings. Water: water the soil until damp.
The bird's nest fern is tropical epiphytic plant, meaning it has the unique ability to grow on organic surfaces. Light: Medium indirect sunlight. Live plant: 6" birds nest Fern in smooth, clean, minimal terracotta planter. The plant's erect leaves grow from its core which can vary from flat to crinkly fronds.
|Manufacturer||The Urban Jungle #ad|
|Model||/Urban Jungle Fern Birds Nest|
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant Fern, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Asplenium Nidus, Japanese Bird's Nest Fern #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- In addition to light, another important aspect of bird’s nest fern care is its watering. Under ideal circumstances, soil. Packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Even better is the fact that a bird’s nest fern plant makes an excellent low light houseplant. Bird’s nest ferns grow best in medium to low indirect light.
Bird’s nest ferns Asplenium nidus are identified by their flat, wavy or crinkly fronds. However, all ferns would like to have consistently moist, but not wet, part of the reason that bird’s nest fern makes an ideal houseplant is that it will tolerate soil that dries out from time to time.
The bird’s nest fern is an example of a fern that defies our preconceived ideas of what a fern should look like. These ferns are often grown for their crinkly leaves and the light they receive will affect how crinkled the leaves are. A bird’s nest fern that receives more light, for example, will have more crinkled leaves, while one that receives less light will have flatter leaves.
When you buy it as a houseplant, which means in the wild it typically grows on other things, it will be planted in a container, but it can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall much like staghorn ferns. Bird’s nest fern is an epiphytic fern, like tree trunks or buildings. It is also occasionally called a crow’s nest fern. The bird’s nest fern plant gets its name from the fact that the center of the plant resembles a bird’s nest.
6. House Plant Shop #ad
HOUSE PLANT SHOP | Fern 'Bird's Nest', 6" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Includes: 1 bird's nest fern in a 6 inch pot 12" - 16" Tall with care guide. Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey. Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner.
Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants. Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant.
7. Lucky Papayaa #ad
Variegated Bird Nest Fern, Asplenium antiquum 'variegatum' Live Indoor Low Light houseplant not Monstera- 4" Pot #adLucky Papayaa #ad
- Please note that size and variegation differs from each plant. Picture is of sample plant you are getting. Rare and hard-to-find - add this to your rare plant collection today! Uncommon, and not usually found in stores.
Pet-friendly - considered non-toxic to humans and pets. Water when dry. You will be getting 1 established plant similar to in the first picture. Fertilize once a month in spring and summer. Do not overwater. Stunning foliage - green and white variegation on lush narrow leaves.
Variegation differs on each plant. Also helps to clean the air! Perfect for your plant collection or as a gift to that special someone who likes rare and unique. East to care for - prefers medium to bright indirect light. We only send out the best as they are handselected and grown with love. Safe to keep around your furry friends. Prefers humidity. Growing in a 4" pot.
8. Hirts: Fern #ad
6" Pot, Victoria Bird's Nest Fern, Asplenium Osaka- Easy to Grow House Plant #adHirts: Fern #ad
- Add to your house plant collection. Easy to grow. Prefers bright, indirect light. Keep evenly moist. Immediate shipping.
9. Lucky Papayaa #ad
Cobra Bird Nest Fern, Asplenium musifolium 'Cobra' Live Indoor/Outdoor Low Light House Plant not Monstera- 4" Pot #adLucky Papayaa #ad
- Prefers humidity. New leaves have a "cobra" like appearance giving its unique name. Do not overwater. Easy to care for - prefers medium to bright indirect light.
Last picture shows what your fern will grow into as it matures not for sale. Grown in a 4" pot. Rare hard-to-find - add this to your rare plant collection today! Uncommon, and not usually found in stores. Pet- friendly - considered non-toxic to humans and pets.
Safe to keep around your furry friends. Water when dry. Fertilize once a month in spring and summer. Stunning - green to dark green stiff rippled leaves. Perfect for your plant collection or as a gift to that special someone who likes rare and unique! You will be getting 1 established plant similar to in the first and second picture.