As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, Large Pellets, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm #adJiffy #ad
- Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. No soil reqired. Ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
2. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- Small and compact, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. Premium material: seeds starter pellets adopts peat, and is rich in nutrients, which has strong air permeability and water retention, helping plant roots grow. And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded.
As the plant grows, you can cut the outer mesh and transplant into a larger pot to allow the roots to grow vigorously. Package list: each package contains 50pcs 50mm peat pellets and 50 blank plant labels, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing.
Gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 1. 96'' in diameter, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, Mother's Day, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, family gatherings, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds. In addition, herbs, garden plants, flowers, enjoying the fun of growing in life.
You can gift to your family, Father's Day, etc. Labels can help you distinguish different plants. Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, and have a high success rate, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, cucumbers, succulents, you can plant with your family, peppers, etc. Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, best with warm water to swell, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
3. Jiffy #ad
Seeds Starting, 35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Large Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready and easy to use. No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch.
4. Gardentrends #ad
Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder. Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground.
Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Promotes: Great root development. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
5. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 50mm Peat Pellets, 25 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Fits in 50mm trays. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. 25 count - 50mm Premium Peat Pellets. Professionally Packaged in Re-sealable Bag.
6. Legigo #ad
Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables, Legigo 50 Pcs 50mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods #adLegigo #ad
- It is very convenient to store and carry out. What you get: each package includes 50 pcs 50mm peat pellets, once water is added they grow significantly. Material: peat pellets are made of peat, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, is harmless to the environment, and can be completely degraded.
Easy to use, these come in a compressed round shape, perfect for germinating seeds. As the plant grows, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, push in some seeds, to prevent the root from being stifled.
They are small and compact, easily and cleanly storable, which has great aeration and water retention, easy to transition into bigger containers. Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 2 inches in diameter and 047 inches in height, and the height can reach 2.
17 inches after absorbing water. Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, such as tomatoes, evening primrose, peppers, garden plants indoors or outdoors, making your seedling work easier and lower cost. Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, and done. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. You can also plant it with your kids or as a gift to send to your family who likes plants.
7. PACETAP #ad
Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, PACETAP 100 PCS 50mm Peat Pellet Seed Starter Soil ,Seedling Soil Block,Germination Soil Blocks,Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs #adPACETAP #ad
- Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, has no pests, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation. Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden.
Soil dibber is easily and quickly makes holes in sowing compost for seeds. And easy to transfer your plant to the right place. You just need to put compressed peat block in a container, then add enough water water level needs to be higher than the fiber soil pellet, seed starter soil will absorb water and swell.
The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric. Pacetap plugs pellets seedling soil blocks are wrapped by a biodegradable mesh vents non-woven fabric. These seedlings peat pellets are made of natural coconut fiber and peat, organic nutrient soil provides exceptional water and nutrient retention in seed starting and sprouting.
Start your garden dream with seedling peat pellets soil block. The non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a high success rate when used for planting, flowers and ornamental plants, such as vegetables, herbs, houseplants, wheat grass, and is suitable for cultivating various types of shoots, succulents, etc. At this point, after a few minutes, place the plant's seeds in the center. Each package include 100 pcs of 50mm peat pellets sowing soil 100 pcs pVC label and 2pcs soil Dibber.
8. ZeeDix #ad
Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block, ZeeDix 50pcs 50mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block #adZeeDix #ad
- Function: these fiber nutrient soils can allow your plant seeds to be planted indoors in the cold winter and can grow healthily. It can be transplanted and planted without detachment. In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix.
The method of use is simple and easy to operate. Material: as a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4. Package includes: includes 50pcs fiber soil direct plant seed starters, enough seed peat, you can grow multiple plants/ flowers/ vegetables at the same time.
Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 50mm/2 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1. 4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds. Putting some peat pellets in a container; 2. Adding water above the pellets fiber soil; 3. The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter.
9. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Plant Starters, 50 Plugs #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- 50 plugs per bag, bags sold individually. The optimal air-to-water ratio within the plug matrix results in explosive early root growth. Measures 10-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 3-1/2-inch height.
Use rapid rooter for robust early rooting that supports explosive plant growth. Rapid rooter plugs are fortified with general hydroponic micronutrients for abundant root growth.