As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Large Pellets, Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm #adJiffy #ad
- Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired. Ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand.
2. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- You can gift to your family, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, Mother's Day, etc. Premium material: seeds starter pellets adopts peat, and is rich in nutrients, helping plant roots grow. Package list: each package contains 50pcs 50mm peat pellets and 50 blank plant labels, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing.
In addition, herbs, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, cucumbers, succulents, you can plant with your family, peppers, flowers, enjoying the fun of growing in life.
Small and compact, which has strong air permeability and water retention, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout.
Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, and have a high success rate, garden plants, etc. As the plant grows, best with warm water to swell, you can cut the outer mesh and transplant into a larger pot to allow the roots to grow vigorously. Labels can help you distinguish different plants. And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded. Gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 1. 96'' in diameter, family gatherings, Father's Day, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
3. Jiffy #ad
35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Large Pellets, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Just add water and pellet will expand. Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
4. Gardentrends #ad
50ct, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets #adGardentrends #ad
- Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium.
Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Promotes: Great root development.
5. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 50mm Peat Pellets, 25 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- 25 count - 50mm Premium Peat Pellets. Professionally Packaged in Re-sealable Bag. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Fits in 50mm trays.
6. Legigo #ad
Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables, Legigo 50 Pcs 50mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods #adLegigo #ad
- It is very convenient to store and carry out. You can also plant it with your kids or as a gift to send to your family who likes plants. As the plant grows, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, to prevent the root from being stifled.
They are small and compact, easily and cleanly storable, is harmless to the environment, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, which has great aeration and water retention, easy to transition into bigger containers. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time.
Easy to use, perfect for germinating seeds. It is also suitable for 1020 trays, helping your seedlings grow faster. Material: peat pellets are made of peat, and can be completely degraded. Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 2 inches in diameter and 047 inches in height, and the height can reach 2.
17 inches after absorbing water. Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, push in some seeds, and done. What you get: each package includes 50 pcs 50mm peat pellets, these come in a compressed round shape, once water is added they grow significantly. Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, such as tomatoes, peppers, evening primrose, garden plants indoors or outdoors, making your seedling work easier and lower cost.
7. PACETAP #ad
PACETAP 100 PCS 50mm Peat Pellet Seed Starter Soil ,Seedling Soil Block,Germination Soil Blocks,Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs, Plant,Flowers and Vegetables #adPACETAP #ad
- At this point, place the plant's seeds in the center. You just need to put compressed peat block in a container, then add enough water water level needs to be higher than the fiber soil pellet, after a few minutes, seed starter soil will absorb water and swell.
The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, has no pests, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. These seedlings peat pellets are made of natural coconut fiber and peat, organic nutrient soil provides exceptional water and nutrient retention in seed starting and sprouting.
Each package include 100 pcs of 50mm peat pellets sowing soil 100 pcs pVC label and 2pcs soil Dibber. There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation.
Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants. Soil dibber is easily and quickly makes holes in sowing compost for seeds. And easy to transfer your plant to the right place. Pacetap plugs pellets seedling soil blocks are wrapped by a biodegradable mesh vents non-woven fabric. Start your garden dream with seedling peat pellets soil block.
8. ZeeDix #ad
Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block, ZeeDix 50pcs 50mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block #adZeeDix #ad
- In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix. Material: as a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4.
Use steps: 1. The method of use is simple and easy to operate. The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, and it is not scattered.
Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 50mm/2 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1. 4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds. Adding water above the pellets fiber soil; 3. The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter. Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. It can be transplanted and planted without detachment.
9. General Hydroponics #ad
50 Plugs, General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Plant Starters #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Measures 10-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 3-1/2-inch height. 50 plugs per bag, bags sold individually. Rapid rooter plugs are fortified with general hydroponic micronutrients for abundant root growth.
Use rapid rooter for robust early rooting that supports explosive plant growth. The optimal air-to-water ratio within the plug matrix results in explosive early root growth.