As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Umbrella Palm Tropical Plant Garden Flower Seeds for Containers, Window Boxes, Pots #adOutsidepride #ad
- Press the seed into the soil and lightly cover. Darkness is needed for germination. Start the seed indoors in pre-moistened soil. Umbrella plant is a 30 - 40 inch tall perennial growing in USDA zones 8 - 10 There are really no blooms on this plant as it is known for its unique shape and color.
It is easily grown in a dish of water. Without enough water, brown spots will form on the leaves.
With temperatures 68 - 72F, germination is usually within 15 days. Keep the seeds continuously moist and shielded from direct sunlight. It does best in full sun or partial shade.
Sowing rate: 6 - 8 seeds per plant. It bears clusters of green stems topped off by green bracts arranged like umbrella spokes. It does well indoors, and there it likes to be kept soaking wet at all times. Umbrella plant, also called the umbrella palm, is a unique tropical plant that is well-suited as an ornamental water plant.
2. Seedville #ad
50 Umbrella Palm Tree Papyrus Sedge Cyperus Involucratus Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Soil / water: Any. In extremely cold conditions, you should begin to see roots. This tolerant plant will grow in a variety of soils and seems to tolerate dryness or extreme moisture under water very well. This agreeable beauty will add a great tropical flair to your landscape! .
Plant spacing: 18 - 24". To do this, simply cut off a small frond from the palm and put it in water. In an amazing 7-10 days, you can just remove the brown fronds by cutting them off and the plant should regrow in the spring.
I’ve read many accounts of people growing them in ponds that completely froze over and came back or plants covered in 6” of snow that weren’t even effected.
This enthusiastic grower has been reported to actually be hardy all the way down to zone 5. Hardiness zone: 8 - 12 / houseplant. Plant height: 48 - 72". It can of course be grown in pots and brought indoors over the winter months. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Once the plant has taken root, they are very easy to divide or new plants can be grown from cuttings.
3. The Seedy Business #ad
20 Seeds, Umbrella Thorn Tree, Vachellia Acacia tortilis #adThe Seedy Business #ad
- Popular species to use as bonsai tree. Viable seeds of the African umbrella thorn acacia tree. Germination instructions are included. Minimum tested germination rate is 75%. Suitable for outdoor planting in USDA plant hardiness zones 9b to 11.
4. House Plant Shop #ad
4" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Easy to Care | Natural Décor Plant | Great Gifts| Free Care Guide, House Plant Shop | Schefflera Arboricola 'Umbrella Plant' #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- This evergreen wields very slender stalks with oblong leaves arranged in a circular fashion at the end of each stem. Plant description: the umbrella plant is the dwarf version of the larger Schefflera Acrinophylla native to Taiwan.
Enlivens your home: add more color and beauty to your space or office with an easy to care for houseplants. We are working around the clock and committed to provide the best online shopping plant experience. Not only it can enliven your house but also helps to improve your mood and health as well! Improves concentration & productivity: Indoor plants is proven to improve your focus, productivity and reduce your stress levels which make it perfect not just for your home but your space work as well.
This particular variega. Plant care guide: worrying of how you will look after your newly bought indoor plants? We got you! With every order comes with a free care guide of different plants that we offer to help you take care of your plants! From our greenhouse to yours: our large variety of indoor plants are grown and now shipped from our Southern California & Florida greenhouses.
5. California Tropicals #ad
Schefflera Arboricola 'Umbrella Plant' Variegated', 4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Its leaves feature a heart shape that tell the tale of the name. Perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Commonly known as the Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine's Hoya.
The plant is non-variegated which simply means it is a solid green color. They may produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown.
6. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Small,, Brussel's Bonsai Live Hawaiian Umbrella Indoor Bonsai Tree-3 Years Old 4" to 6" Tall with Plastic Grower Pot #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Species: glossy green leaves are delicately divided and upright umbels produce orange-red to Black berries. Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor.
Contents: bonsai, soil, plastic grower pot, Care instructions. Age/size/care: your 3 year old bonsai will arrive between 4" to 6" tall in a 4" container and will perform Best indoors see detailed Care instructions in images.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. The leaves are miniature and shaped like umbrellas, which together, Green, form a beautiful, and dense canopy.
7. Jocadew #ad
Umbrella Plant Cyperus Alternifolius Papyrus Grass Umbrella Palm Flower Jocad 50 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Umbrella plant cyperus alternifolius Papyrus Grass Umbrella Palm Flower Jocad 50 Seeds. Name: cyperus umbrella plant | other common names: papyrus grass / umbrella palm | scientific name: cyperus alternifolius | color: green | plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: all year | hardiness zone: 8 - 10 & reseeds itself easily | PLANT HEIGHT: 30 - 40" | PLANT SPACING: 12 - 18" | LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average - Moist | QUANTITY: 50 Seeds.
8. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 30 Flower Seeds, Park Seeds Cyperus Papyrus #adPark Seed #ad
- It grows really quickly once it starts, but can take 30 + days to germinate from seed. Plants can be divided at the root ball & this keeps them healthier as they are getting larger & older. Flowers give way to brown, nut like fruits that your birds will love.
Cyperus papyrus requires a medium maintenance, but has no serious disease or pest. Cutting the tufts from the plant before seeds are formed will prevent self-seeding. 68 f, too little water, moist soil, seeds pressed into soil lightly.
Native to africa, gentle perennial sedge that features a grass like cluster of triangular green stems that rise from thick, Cyperus papyrus is a tall, clump forming, woody rhizomes. Start indoors in feb to march.
This one turns yellow with too little light, or in temps below 60 F. Can be planted directly into water gardens in warm environments. Greenish brown flower clusters appear at the ends of the rays. Cyperus papyrus can be grown in containers, but it's primarily an aquatic plant. Each stem is topped by an umbellate inflorescence of 100+ narrow arching thread-like rays 4-12 inches long. It can survive the winter if it's brought inside & given proper light & water.