As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100+ Thai Hot Chili Pepper Seeds Grown Capsicum frutescens VAR pod Pepper hot Pepper Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- Very hot pepper seeds days to germination: 10-21 days to harvest: 80 planting depth: 1/4 spacing, row: 1 -1/2 foot spacing, plant: 18 inches light: Sunny Location START INDOORS about 8 weeks before outdoor planting time.
Set top of root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70-degrees F. Accustom to outdoor conditions by moving to a sheltered place outside for a week.
Water well. Set plants 18" apart in rows 1-1/2 apart in a sunny area after all danger of frost. Keep moist. Sow seed 1/4" deep in seed starting formula. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
2. Thai Bird Chili Pepper #ad
Thai Bird Chili Pepper, A Prolific Producer of 2 to 3-inch Long Peppers! Great!10, Seeds #adThai Bird Chili Pepper #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, vegetable, non gmo, Organic, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
650+ Thai Bird Chili Seeds, Thai Chili Pepper Seeds, Capsicum Frutescens Hot Pepper Heirloom Seeds, Non-GMO #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Seeds for Growing. Discover the delights of 'thai hot' flavor in your favorite stir-fry or other Asian dish! Compact, mounding 8" tall plants covered with 1½"-3" long, upright red and green peppers at the same time is a festive and decorative choice for patio containers.
Instruction is included in every order! To harvest: around 80-100 days until the fruit is ripe. Perfect for garden Lovers.
You will receive a pack of 650+ Thai Hot Chili Pepper Seeds are kept in good conditions. Sow seed 1/4" deep in seed starting formula. Non-gmo - heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seedlings emerge in 7-15 days at 64-77-degrees F. Start your seeds off indoors - they need plenty of warmth to germinate. Very hot pepper seeds. Keep moist.
4. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Cayenne Red Long Pepper ► Non-GMO Cayenne Pepper Seeds 100+ Pepper Seeds◄ by PowerGrow Systems #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Each pack contains approximately 100+ cayenne Pepper Seeds - Cayenne has thin 5-6 long pointed and wrinkled dark green fruit that matures to a deep red.
Non-gmo cayenne pepper seeds by powerGrow Systems - Cayenne Pepper Seeds produce hot and very prolific peppers. Excellent fresh, in sauces, and easy to dry to be ground to a powder.
5. Tiny Greens #ad
Serrano, Heirloom Pepper Seed Variety Pack | 8 Hot & Sweet Peppers For Planting | Garden Vegetable Seeds | Cayenne, Habanero, California Bell Pepper, Poblano, Jalepeno, Thai Chili, Ghost Pepper #adTiny Greens #ad
- Sweet to hot varieties - bell pepper, Poblano, Habanero, Jalepeno, Thai Chili, Cayenne, Ghost Chili.8 most popular pepper seeeds - we have compiled the most popular pepper and chili seeds for you in one pack! We've included both sweet and spicy peppers that make for a great mix.
You can even start them in your aerogarden pods. Great for gardeners, chefs, & preppers - looking to give a gift or start your own vegetable garden? This pack includes an assorted variety of peppers from mild to hot that are to be a hit at any home.
Grow your own peppers - stop buying old peppers at the supermarket when you can buy your own heirloom - non GMO seeds that allow you to grow indoor or outdoors. Guaranteed germination 95%+ - we've vigorously tested our seeds & you should too!, but for any reason you are not happy with your germination feel free to contact us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
|Brand||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
6. Unknown #ad
Seeds, Firecracker Indian Hybrid Hot Pepper Seeds, Immense Crop of Long, Thin Chilli10 #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, vegetable, herb, Organic, non gMO, Flower Garden Seeds.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
HARLEY SEEDS 30+ Thai Red Super Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Super Fragrant Capsicum annuum, Super Hot and Spicy Chili, Productive, Grown in The USA!, Rich Flavor #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Allow proper air circulation for containers. Thai red super hot pepper seeds heirloom non-GMO Capsicum annuum, Spicy, Chili, Productive, Rich Flavor, 85 days.
Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
8. Unknown #ad
Green Power F1 Hybrid Hot Pepper Seeds, Seeds, Jwala Type Pepper Used in Indian Dishes50 #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, herb, organic, Non GMO, fruit, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.