As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck. Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer Squash seeds. It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Minimum of 2g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck.
So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Under the “how To” section of our website. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, sweet breads and even pancakes. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- on its own, asian stir fries, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Early Prolific Straight Neck Squash, Squash Seeds, 500 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Source of vitamin C, Potassium and Magnesium. Creamy yellow-skinned fruits. Low in fat and carbohydrate. Yellow, straight-necked type, summer squash.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Squash Seeds, Early Prolific Straight Neck Squash, Heirloom, 25+ Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Source of vitamin C, Potassium and Magnesium. Low in fat and carbohydrate. Yellow, straight-necked type, summer squash. Creamy yellow-skinned fruits. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
100 Seeds, Heirloom, Squash Seeds, Early Prolific Straight Neck Squash #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Source of vitamin C, Potassium and Magnesium. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Low in fat and carbohydrate. Better than Anything in the Store. Creamy yellow-skinned fruits. Yellow, straight-necked type, summer squash.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Early Prolific Straightneck 1149 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Quality of the flesh is excellent. Straight, lemon-yellow, slightly club-shaped fruits. Harvest in about 57 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Summer Early Prolific Yellow Straightneck Squash Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Sow 1-2 seeds about 36 inches apart. About 50 days to maturity. Latin name: cucurbita pepo type: open pollinated, 11, 9, 7, 5, warm Season USDA Zones: 3, Heirloom, 4, 10, 8, 6, 12. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Cover with 1 inch of fine soil.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! The Early Prolific Straightneck has become the standard yellow, straight-necked type, summer squash in many parts of the United States.
Thin to one plant when seedlings have two sets of leaves. Firm fine-grained flesh is excellent quality! Average water needs. This is very productive variety of summer squash is quite popular! fairly compact, bush type plants produce heavy yields of lemon-yellow club-shaped fruits in small spaces! Best when picked at 4-7" in length.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Plant spread is 36". No gmos, ever. Plant height is 24". Yields 7-8" fruit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Each packet contains 100 seeds. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Early Prolific Straightneck Summer Squash Cucurbita pepo Bulk Pack of 200 Seeds Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The vines grow 2 to 3 feet wide and about 2 feet tall. Early prolific straightneck will produce many fruits per vine. This variety of summer squash can be grilled, enjoyed raw and added to many meals as an appetizer or side dish.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All summer squash seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality summer squash seeds packaged by seed needs.
They go great in vegetable platters as well. Packets are 4. 375" wide by 6. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Early prolific straightneck Squash can be harvested in as little as 50 days after first sprouts appear. Intended for the current and the following growing season.