As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Vegetable Summer Squash Variety- 3 Grams Seeds Great for Summer Garden by Gardeners Basics, Zucchini Seeds for Planting, Black Beauty Green Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Prolific - black beauty zucchini plants are very prolific and will produce much zucchini. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Each heirloom summer squash seeds packet contains at least 3 grams of seeds approximately 25+ seeds.
We even throw it in a green smoothie! Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. Delicious - zucchini is a summer favorite. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-GMO, but you can save the seeds each year, are heirloom, including the black beauty squash seeds for planting, adding food security to your home.
Eat it fresh, made into zoodles, raw, in soups and stir-fries.
Packets - each zuchini squash seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included. Trusted variety - popular summer squash seeds used by gardeners for years. The more you pick, the more it produces. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your green onion seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Black beauty zucchini seed produces beautiful dark green zucchini.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Summer Early Prolific Yellow Straightneck Squash Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Latin name: cucurbita pepo type: open pollinated, 5, 9, 10, heirloom, 6, 11, 8, 4, Warm Season USDA Zones: 3, 7, 12. Sow 1-2 seeds about 36 inches apart. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
This is very productive variety of summer squash is quite popular! fairly compact, bush type plants produce heavy yields of lemon-yellow club-shaped fruits in small spaces! Best when picked at 4-7" in length.
Thin to one plant when seedlings have two sets of leaves. Cover with 1 inch of fine soil. Firm fine-grained flesh is excellent quality! Average water needs.
About 50 days to maturity. Fantastic addition to your home garden! The Early Prolific Straightneck has become the standard yellow, straight-necked type, summer squash in many parts of the United States. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! .
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Zucchini Squash Seed Collection for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Grey, Round Zucchinis and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash, Sow Right Seeds, Black Beauty #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- A minimum of 3 to 5 grams per packet depending on variety. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Good eats -- on its own, fresh zucchini squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of black beauty, grey, round Zucchini and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash seeds; A wonderful selection of shapes and colors to brighten your garden inspired dishes.
Great for patio -- these compact varieties are disease resistant and could be grown in containers on your deck. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, Asian stir fries, sweet breads and even pancakes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. They also do well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
4 Grams, Table King Bush Acorn Winter Squash Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Flavor improves in storage. 1 package = 4 grams of winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Squash Seeds. Vigorous and compact bush plant. Package contains approximately 60 Winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Seeds. Produces 5 to 8 full-size, high quality fruits.
5. Gardeners Basics #ad
Squash Seeds for Planting 5 Individual Packets, Zucchini, Butternut, Spaghetti and Golden Crookneck for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Delicata #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Delicata squash seeds, waltham butternut squash seeds, spaghetti squash seeds, black beauty zucchini squash seeds, and golden crookneck squash seeds. Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions.
Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets. All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds.
Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your squash seeds for a full refund. 5 variety mix to help you grow a cabbage summer squash garden at home. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what squash seed you planted where. 5 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your squash garden.
6. Instant Latch #ad
Instant Latch 20 Spaghetti Squash Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 9" - 12" long | Days to Maturity: 90 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1" | Plant Spacing: 24" - 36". Name: spaghetti Squash | Type: Heirloom.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Asian stir fries, Middle Eastern curry, sweet breads and even pancakes. Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Minimum of 2g per packet. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck.
Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer Squash seeds. Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Good eats -- on its own, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Early Prolific Straightneck SAL1149 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Straight, lemon-yellow, slightly club-shaped fruits. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Quality of the flesh is excellent. Harvest in about 57 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.