As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Indoor Plant Food Slow-Release Pellets All-purpose House Plant Fertilizer | Common Houseplant Fertilizers for Potted Planting Soil | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Peace lily, aloe vera plant, weeping fig, christmas cactus, Indoor Cactus, prayer plant, Philodendron Plant, Dieffenbachia, calla lillies, begonia, African Violet, Air Plants, Croton Plant, Mums.
Poinsettia, yucca plant, pothos, plumeria plants, fittonia, jade plant, Spider Plant, Dracaena Plant, Hoya Plant, heuchera Plants, aglaonema, Dioon, ZZ Plant, hostas, Orchid, Azalea, Snake Plant.
Grow real home decor: 1/2 teaspoon for every 3 inch pot diameter includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
Our 16-5-11 miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers. Rubber plant, anthurium, areca palm, kalanchoe, lady palm, Aspargus Fern, Bamboo Palm, peacock plant, Syngonium, gerbera daisy, Dendrobium, Cyclamen, boston fern, Oakleaf Ivy, deacaena, Kimberley. Nourish house plants: slow-release pellets fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. The Grow Co #ad
Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Elastica, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Ficus Audrey, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!.
Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
3. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Aids and enhances root development, color vibrancy, beautiful bloom, and stem growth in both plant types.
Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Lasts longer, perlite, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! perfect for pots with pumice, pebbles, water, gravel, for less - easy, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, burros tail, christmas cactus, sempervivum, desert rose, aeonium, echeveria, plumeria, haworthia, dragon fruit, jade, aloe vera, crassula, string of pearls, and more!.
Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
4. Osmocote #ad
Slow Release to Feed for up to 6 Months, Osmocote PotShots: Premeasured Outdoor and Indoor House Plant Food, 25 Nuggets #adOsmocote #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months: feed your outdoor and indoor potted plants for up to 6 months -- this 2X per year feeding schedule makes it convenient and easy to care for your plants. No guesswork: minimize the risk of over- and under-feeding by giving your container plants only what they need, when they need it with pre-measured plant food nuggets.
Easy to use: each package contains 25 nuggets; application amount varies based on the size of your container; to apply, push 1-3 inches deep into the soil, position nuggets half-way between the edge of the container and your plant’s stem, then water.
Specially formulated for plants grown in containers, Osmocote PotShots plant food nuggets make feeding your potted plants easy with a pre-measured blend of essential nutrients.
Osmocote quality: osmocote is a unique kind of plant food; it consists of homogeneous granules finished with a proprietary slow-release coating derived from soybean oil; the coating ensures the plant's supply of nutrition is carefully delivered.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Slow Release Formula for All Succulent and Cactus Types, Succulent Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, Light Rate #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- 13-11-11 low rate — suitable for alL Succulent & Cactus Types. 5oz of slow-release pellets — one time application For Your Succulents Per 6 Months. Water thoroughly After First Application. Five year supply — for single plant, or Pellets Can Be Used on Multiple Plants.
Increases petal size — aids in growth and Color Saturation of Both Succulent and Cactus. Easy application — distribute pellets evenly in the soil during Potting or Apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, Resealable 5oz. Bag, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together. Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period.
Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, and stability; Healthy Roots, glossiness, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant. Apply and forget.
7. Jobe's Organics #ad
1 lb, Jobe's Organics 09686 Annuals & Perennials Slow Release Plant Food #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Natural, environmentally friendly. No harmful chemicals that could burn plant. Provides a plant the food that it needs while still being safe for the environment. People and pet friendly. Omri listed for organic gardening.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Shake 'n Feed Continuous Release All Purpose Plant Food, 8-Pound Slow Release Plant Fertilizer #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Formulated with Micronutrients to help plants grow stronger and be more productive. Prevents overfeeding or burning when used as directed. Feeds up to 3 months. For all flowers, trees, vegetables, shrubs and house plants.
For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and house plants. Prevents overfeeding or burning when used as directed. Formulated with Micronutrients to help plants grow stronger and be more productive. Can be used on both indoor and outdoor plants. Can be used on both indoor and outdoor plants.