As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Native Texas Sage Scarlet SAL3240 Red 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in about 52 days. The fluorescent red tubular flowers are concentrated in whorls surrounding a square stem. Germination rate about 60% or better.
Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Hummingbirds and butterflies will flock to this garden favorite.
2. Park Seed #ad
Garden Seed, Flower Seed, Perennial, Park Seed Arizona Sandstone Hummingbird Mint, Agastache #adPark Seed #ad
- Seeds per pack - 25. Butterfly, hummingbird, and bee magnet. Perennial. Long-blooming and easy to grow. Licorice-scented leaves.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Sapphire Blue Sage Salvia farinacea Twin Pack of 800 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- These beauties are known to attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees and hummingbirds as well. Quality salvia / sage seeds packaged by seed needs. Perennials, will establish a deep root system the first year of growth. All sage / salvia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Sapphire sage will produce gorgeous, deep blue flowers atop tall, slender stems. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. If temperatures aren't too cold during the winter months, such as Sapphire Sage, the plants can survive, returning the following year to flower once again.
Each plant will reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 24 inches tall. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Salvia is categorized as a tender perennial flowering plant. Once established, the flowers will bloom through the summer months, honeybees, such as butterflies, up until the first frost. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Salvia Victoria Blue SAL7433 Blue 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. 5 to 8 inch, dense spikes bloom summer to frost. Uniform plants tolerate heat, humidity and poor soils. Blooms in about 125 days.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Sage Scarlet Wild Flower Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Height: 24 - 36 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 9 pounds per acre. Bloom color: Scarlet red. Usda zones: 6 - 9.
6. Park Seed #ad
And Bee Friendly, Butterfly, Park Seed Blue Queen Salvia Seeds, Hummingbird, Rich Deep Color Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Not fussy about soil, it flourishes in blazing sun, tolerating drought and often reblooming. The deep blue blooms are richly colorful on dwarf 12-inch plants, blooming in early summer and then repeating their fine show later in the season.
A spectacular source of dark, vertical form, Blue Queen is one of the finest salvias we know, intense color and narrow, attracting butterflies to the garden and prompting exclamations and double-takes from visitors.
Direct sow this salvia in midsummer for spring bloom, or begin the seeds indoors in late winter for first-year bloom. Masses of pencil-thin, vibrantly colorful bloomspikes arise on this perennial sage, so densely set that they present a solid wall of color in the border.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Salvia Blue Victory, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Blue. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 20 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 8 - 10 Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Scarlet Sage Seeds Salvia Coccinea Grow Bright Red Flowers bin134 300 Seeds, or 1/2 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- In hardiness zones below 9, indoors 6 weeks before lastfrost. Location scarlet sage occurs naturally in dry soils and waste places from South Carolina to Florida and west to Texas and Central A. Scarlet sage seeds, salvia coccinea || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
If you are looking for a fantastic deep south perennial flower with lots of red power, Scarlet Sage is the answer. Scarlet sage is a subshrub perennial in warmer climates and an annual where winter temperatures stay below freezing for more than a few hours at a time.
Blooms appear continuously from early summer to first frost. Germination: barely cover seeds with grit or sand when temperature is above 72 degrees. Light: does best in full sun but can tolerate intermittent shade.
Scarlet sage reaches 2-3 ft 06-09 m tall, about an inch long, with 1-2 in 2. 5-5 cm triangular leaves on long petioles leaf stems opposite each other on a square stem. Moisture: tolerates drought, but flowering suffers without supplemental watering during dry spells. Will survive the winters in Zones 9 and 10 and sometimes in Zone 8. The showy flowers are bright red, and arranged in loose whorls along the upright stem.