As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Rubber Plant | Ficus Elastica 'Burgundy' | Live Indoor Houseplant | Unique Home Décor, 6in. Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy care - our rubber plant will not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered when the soil is dry. Seasons: Autumn. Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Color To Your Living Room Or Work Space.
Unique foliage - the rubber tree 'Burgundy' has Beautiful Deep Red colored Leaves that are striking in any setting. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Moderate light - can thrive in a low to Moderate Indoor or Outdoor Enviroment.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ficus, 6" Pot, an Old Favorite, Burgundy Rubber Tree Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. Great for the house, apartment, office or dorm. Easy to grow house plant. Provide bright, indirect or artificial light. Trim as needed.
3. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh From Our Farm, Indoor Tree, Ships in Grower Pot, Fiddle-Leaf Fig, Costa Farms Live Ficus Lyrata, 3-Feet Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a 10-inch diameter grower pot. Adjust as needed for your environment. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress; plants can help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air.
Fiddle leaf fig sports big leaves in a rich shade of dark green that add a lush, tropical look to any room.
Grow fiddle leaf fig in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water fiddle leaf fig with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Height at shipping is approximately 34-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig|
4. Rooted #ad
Easy to Grow, Variegated Rubber Plant, Ficus elastica 'Tineke' | Live, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot #adRooted #ad
- This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Sunlight: Medium to bright indirect light. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
Pets: not pet-friendly. Pro-tip: doesn't like sitting in water, so make sure it has well-draining or well-aerated soil. A relative to the darker burgundy Rubber Tree, it's extremely easy to take care of if you have bright light.
Water: once a week or when soil is dry 2" down. Great for beginners and building that green thumb. Height of plant is approximately 5"-9" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. This plant has beautifully variegated, cream and sage-colored leaves.
5. Sprig & Stone #ad
Ficus elastica 'Ruby', Variegated Rubber Tree #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Live arrival guarantee when your temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. Beautiful variegated foliage with reddish/pink color ! Easy to Grow. Makes a great hoUSEPLANT! 2. 25” pot.
6. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, Air Purifying Live Burgundy Tree Indoor House 6" Grow Pot, 6-Inch, Rubber Plant Ficus Elastica #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilizing needs | for best results, feed your plant every month during the spring and summer seasons with a diluted liquid fertilizer. Sun | soil | potting | your burgundy rubber tree will grow best with consistent, filtered light—which produces the dark, bright, burgundy color of the leaves.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Watering needs | water when the top inch of the soil becomes dry, then thoroughly drench until the water drains into the saucer. Empty the saucer if the water level is high so not to drown the roots.
No fertilizer is necessary during the winter when plant growth naturally slows. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Included in purchase | 1 ficus "burgundy" rubber tree plant in 6" grow Pot.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox -Tineke Rubber Tree Plant, Ficus, 4" Pot, New Yet Very Old! #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Growing rubber tree plant - in growing rubber plants they prefer bright light but can adapt to low light places. Taking care of rubber tree - when you noticed that the leaves of your tree becomes dusty, you can simply wash those dust with water. Water your rubber tree troughly but do not over water.
It is important to give time and allow the soil to dry before watering your plant again to avoid the roots to decay and yellowish of the leaves. They can reach an estimated height of 8 inch tall when provided with proper care and good conditions. Rubber tree plant - rubber tree plant is natively found in areas of india and malaysia, one of the oldest houseplant that is used as a houseplant over the years and around the world.
Rubber plant is the best plant in removing chemical toxins from the air in indoor environment. Pruning rubber tree plant - if your rubber tree is mature enough, you can cut about a third to one-half of it's brances or how many branches you prefer to remove just be carefull enough not to damage or remove too much foliage required.
They are at there best when they are placed in warm to average temperature room levels. Fertilized regularly with a water-soluble fertlizer and your plant will stay healthy as what you wished it to be. 9greenbox tineke rubber Tree Plant will be shipped in a 4" inch Pot. Rubber trees are pests free but other than pests and insects, over watering is one of the main reason why they usually die.
8. Rooted #ad
Rubber Tree 'Burgundy', Ficus elastica | Live, Easy to Grow and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot #adRooted #ad
- We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Rubber tree 'burgundy, ' also known as a ficus elastica, low-maintenance, is part of the Ficus family and produces a white sap that was used to make latex rubber back in the day.
Water: once a week or when soil is nearly dry 2" down.
Height of plant is approximately 10"-13" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Pro-tip: wipe down its leaves to remove dust build-up, which prevents it from soaking in as much sunlight as possible.
Care: recommended for beginners. Pets: not pet-friendly. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. If you're looking for a stunning, and rubber-producing plant, then look no further. This is the houseplant for you. Sunlight: Medium to bright, indirect light.