As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Organic 25 Seeds, Cucumber, National Pickling, Great for Pickling, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers. Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, 3 Grams, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- If it doesn't say ship and sold by hometown seeds we can't guarantee quality, check us out at hometownseeds. Com ***. 1 package = 3 grams, approximately 120 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds. 3 inch fruits have black spines. Very high yields. Smooth & bright-green.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Survival Seeds, 90% Germination, Non Gmo, Isla's Garden Seeds, Highest Quality, 100+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The dark green, and are ready in just 55-60 days. Cucumis sativus; growing: moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture and control weeds. Produces crisp & delicious results. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F. Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, perfect for pickling. Usda zones: 3, 11, 4, 8, 12; sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, 7, 10, 6, 5, 9, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2" deep in the pot.
4. vegetable #ad
30 Wisconsin SMR 58 Pickling Cucumber Seeds #SE03 #advegetable #ad
- Germination in 3-10 days, maturity in 55-58 days. Quntity : 30 Seeds. Collected: 9/19. Germination: 95%.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Pick-A-Bushel Pickling Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 3-6" fruit. Plant spread is 24". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 30 seeds.
Plant height is 10". Good disease resistance and Best harvested when 3-6" long. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 50 days. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. 2014 all america selections regional award winner! a semi-bush variety that yields 10-20 White spined pickles per plant. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever.
|Model||Pick a Bushel Hybrid|
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh.
Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini english sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. In the “how to” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Pick early for gherkins.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
100+ Cucumber Seeds- Boston Pickling Heirloom #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2019 for the 2020 season.
8. Vivian Haywood #ad
Heirloom Seeds, 50+ Seeds Cucumber Pickling Non-GMO #adVivian Haywood #ad
- The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making. You will receive the real seeds. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Harvest in about 70 days. Shipping: please ship from "Vivian Haywood". Germination rate about 80% or better.