As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 100pcs Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 100 . 100pcs oxalis versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra Fresh 200pcs Oxalis versicolor Flowers Seeds for Planting Red White 1 #adDichondra #ad
- Unit type: lot 200 pieces/lot, type: blooming plants, package weight: 002kg 004lb. Package size: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm 4. 33in x 4. 33in x 4. 33in, product type: Bonsai, Style: Annual.
Size: mini large small medium, flowerpot: excluded, Full-bloom Period: summer, Applicable Constellation: Taurus, cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy, Function: Beautifying.
3. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 100 Oxalis Versicolor Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100 . Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 100 oxalis Versicolor flower Seeds.
4. Yunakesa #ad
US-Seller Oxalis Versicolor Flowers 50Pcs Seed Beautiful Flowering Plants #adYunakesa #ad
- Soil and fertilizer: health is very strong, fertilizer is organic fertilizer, primarily clean water permeability is better, strict requirements on the soil, in general, little weight can be. Oxalis versicolor flowers is collectively spend friends often say kind of shamrock is usually strawberry ice cream this breed of Health, planting is very simple and can be placed where the sun can shine, 3-5 day watering once, after the shoots grow, 7-10 day watering once.
Sowing: when planted without tube which side is the root bud, lying buried in the earth.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, ground cover, green manure crop, and many other uses. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
32 Variety Pack Survival Gear Food Seeds | 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits. Survival Food for Your Survival kit, Gardening Gifts & Emergency Supplies | Garden vegetable seeds. by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Our seeds have never been sourced from Monsanto and never will be! Our Survival seeds make a great gardener gift. Our seeds are stored in our air tight, Long Term Food & Storage. Perfect for survivalist, hurricanes, preparedness Kits, tornadoes, preppers & emergency situations, floods, Famine other natural disasters or acts of GOD.
Harvest 15, cucumbers, tomatoes, radish, pumpkin, carrots, squash, 000 seeds per variety SEED PACK such as: Beans, watermelon, Peppers, lettuce, sunflower, spinach, 000 fruits & vegetables from up to 3, Eggplants and many more seeds.
High quality food seeds with high germination rates, moisture proof Resealable Bag for safe, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for safe, Long Term Food & Storage. Osv garden seeds are essential for Bug out Bags, Droughts War, camping gear & survival gear equipment.
Into an everlasting food supply. 100% usa heirloom, open pollinated, raw, non hybrid, chemically untreated garden vegetable seeds. Includes planting time suggestions, harvesting instructions, and a primer on seed saving that will help you turn your garden into an everlasting food supply. Step by step instructions and seed saving guide for growing and seed saving. It’s easy to use and packed with information. Our seeds are stored in our air tight, 99% purity.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. AeroGarden #ad
Indoor Garden with LED Grow Light, WiFi and Alexa Compatible, Black, AeroGarden Bounty #adAeroGarden #ad
- New, sleek design that features a larger water bowl and grow deck; vacation mode keeps your plants healthy while you're out of town. Use this indoor garden to grow up to 9 different herbs, veggies, or flower varieties at once. Automatic timer makes sure the lights go on and off at exactly the right time, and the digital screen displays your garden's vital statistics and gives you reminders for when to add things like water and plant food.
40w led grow light gives your plants the full spectrum of sunlight they need to grow quickly - up to 5x quicker than an outdoor garden.
|Warranty||1 year (365 days)|
8. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- A winter annual, crimson clover is grown from bulk clover seeds from the gulf Coast region to Southern Ohio clear to the West Coast. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover seeds and annual ryegrass make an excellent cover crop mixture for improving the texture, organic matter and tilth of soil.
Crimson clover thrives in mixture with grasses, makes good hay. Crimson clover is a can also be planted for forage and hay in livestock pastures. Crimson clover offers a high protein supply which provides whitetail deer and other wildlife with needed nutrients for growth.
High quality, heavy seed crop with good reseeding potential. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, productive, palatable cool season forage for deer.
When planted in the fall, Crimson clover makes for a great late winter grazing crop and will thrive when planted with grasses as well. It is high in nutritive value when harvested for forage in the pre-bloom stage. It is tolerant of medium soil acidity and will grow readily on both sandy and clay type soils. Flower heads are long, provides excellent winter grazing, crimson, and very showy. Dixie reseeding crimson clover is an important component of many of Pennington's Rackmaster Wildlife Seed mixtures.