As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, forage, and many other uses. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Cloud Crimson Clover Cover Crop & Forage Seed- 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Great forage quality and sweeter taste than regular crimson clover. Seeding rate: 20 - 25 lbs per acre for broadcast seeding. Annual clover used for hay, wildlife food plots, livestock, nitrogen fixator, pasture, cover crops, green manure crops, crop rotations, forage, silage, and for a ground cover.
Fast and easy germination. The first ever white flowering crimson clover.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
Crimson Clover 50 LBS #adNature's Seed #ad
- Ideal for ground cover in orchards and vineyards. Used for pasture improvement, hay, honey production and winter cover crop. Can grow 1-3 feet tall and produces bright crimson colored flowers which are especially beneficial for honey bees.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
Crimson Clover Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Strawberry-red blooms add fun color to any meadow. Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife. Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils. Beautiful crimson flowers, rapid establishment, easy to grow. 1 pound, 000 seeds, over 150, can cover 1000 square feet.
5. Eretz #ad
No Coating, Crimson Clover Seed by Eretz 5lb, CHOOSE SIZE! Premium Willamette Valley, No Fillers, No Treatment., Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seed #adEretz #ad
- Also excellent cover crop and Good for Erosion Control. Authentic willamette valley, Oregon - USA Grown Seed!1 seed: over 99% pure seed; no additives and virtually free of ALL Other Seeds! Great for fixing needed attributes and nutrients to Soil, Meadows, While Adding Beautiful Color to Pastures, Backyards, Etc.
Squelches unwanted growth and Attractants Good Pollinators.
6. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Flowers are a brilliant red color, elongated in shape. 10 lbs. May be harvested as high-quality hay or silage. Very colorful Forage Plant. Plants approx 15, 000 Sq. Ft. Trifolium incarnatum Annual.
|Manufacturer||Seed Ranch #ad|
7. Dibbs Farms #ad
1 Lb., Dibbs Farms Crimson Clover Seeds Inoculated #adDibbs Farms #ad
- Type: winter annual or summer annual legume. Trifolium incarnatum. Roles: n source, reseeding inter-row ground cover, soil builder, erosion prevention, forage. Mix with: rye and other cereals, red clover, vetches, subclover, annual ryegrass, black medic. Fully tested and Guaranteed to Grow.
|Brand||Dibbs Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dibbs Farms #ad|
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment.
Red clover has many uses including cover crops, silage, hay, pasture mixtures, food plots, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.