As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Planting Bar in Steel, Pointed Blade, 11 x 3.5 Inch #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Step offsets foot pressure while working the tool to proper planting depth. Features a pointed blade shape that eases insertion into the soil. Made in the USA. Plant seedlings fast and efficiently with this planting bar.
2. Lettuce Grow #ad
BPA Free, FDA Food Grade, Herbs & Lots of Leafy Greens 30 Plants, Hydroponic Growing System, Self-Watering, Ideal for Veggies, Lettuce Grow 30-Plant Farmstand, CA Prop 65 Compliant #adLettuce Grow #ad
- Automated & easy to use - grow 12-36 plants at a time. What's in the box - farmstand tower, pump, timer, nutrients. Available separately and strongly recommended: Seedlings. Easy to expand - order an Extension Kit at any time to increase your growing capacity.
The automated water distribution feature disperses water evenly to all plants. Small footprint & fully sustainable - 22" x 22" footprint means you can take advantage of the smallest sunny spot - or grow indoors with lights.
Growing your own food year round has never been easier - Grow 200+ delicious varieties of veggies, fruits, and herbs in our self-watering, self-fertilizing, hydroponic Farmstand. Made in the usa. Fresh, homegrown produce means 0 miles from farmstand to table and you can TASTE THE DIFFERENCE. No soil, no mess! harvest in as little as 2-3 weeks - using our pre-sprouted seedlings.
3. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 92381 3/8-Inch Dibble Bar with Steel T-Style Handle #adBully Tools #ad
- Commercial grade. Tstyle handle. 100% made in the USA. Limited lifetime warranty. All steel construction.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
4. FoxFarms #ad
FoxFarms 733266 Soil, Strawberry Fields Potting, 1.5 cu #adFoxFarms #ad
- Strawberry fields fruiting & happiness is in our hearts & flowering potting Soil is brought to you directly from the flower Children of the sixties & that is exactly what we pour into every bag of strawberry fields; designed to pump up your blooms, fruits & seventies-the old school generation; love, Peace & berries with no hang-ups.
No assembly required. Fruiting & flowering potting Soil. Fox farm 15 cu Ft.
5. Leaves and Soul #ad
Calcined Clay and Pinebark | Extra Large 2.2 Quarts | Made in USA, Bonsai Soil Premium All Purpose Blend | Pre-Mixed Ready to Use for Plant Support and Fast Drainage | Lava, Limestone Pearock #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. Support your bonsai's growth - give your tree the nourishing environment it needs to thrive! This premixed, ready to use bonsai soil blend is made up of premium non-organic all-purpose soil.
This helps prevent over-watering. Fit for all bonsai varieties - whether you're growing an Azalea or a Bald Cypress, our bonsai soil won't disappoint.
It maximizes fertilizer absorption and provides excellent aeration to the roots. Get more for your money - with 2.
2 quarts in every bag, our bonsai soil offers you great value compared to many other options on the market. It also comes in a sturdy, resealable bag. Promotes optimum drainage - our bonsail soil mix holds an adequate amount of moisture to meet the plant's needs, yet still allows the water to drain well. Buy with confidence - our bonsai soil blend is made IN THE USA.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
House Plants, and More-4qt, Hand Blended Soilless Mix for Propagating Plants, Planting Mix for Plant Propagation #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Do i use this soil, but, and then transfer to soil. Great for houseplant cuttings- this mix is great for growing new plants from cuttings, effective for many types of plants, some of the most popular uses for this mix include houseplants and tropical plants.
All natural- this mixture is all-natural and contains no artificial fertilizers. Zipper closure also allows for storage over time for use later. Both ways work, or water, utilizing a soil such as this is important in both cases to ensure proper nutrition and high drainage, for propagating?- Propagating cuttings can be done a few ways, while most cuttings can take root easily and effectively in a high drainage soil such as this one, some gardeners choose to start theirs in water, as to eliminate root rot.
Propagate cuttings effectively- high drainage mixture of peat moss, and a bit of lime. One gallon bag- sold here in a bag that holds one dry gallon of soil, enough to propagate many cuttings. Natural nutrition in a fast-draining environment, perlite, worm castings, perfect for starting new plants from cuttings.
7. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife, Stainless Steel #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Twine cutting notch, depth gauge markings & spear point - no need to switch tools when using this garden knife. Durable 6-inch stainless steel blade withstands 300 lbs of pressure.
Multitasking dual edges: a deep serrated edge and a tapered slicing edge ideal for tough or delicate cuts. Highly visible bright orange handle has a wide safety guard and comfortable grip.
|Brand||A.M. Leonard #ad|
|Manufacturer||A.M. Leonard #ad|
8. Timber Tuff #ad
Timber Tuff TMW-73 Log Dibble, Green #adTimber Tuff #ad
- Works well in various soils; 1 Year limited manufacturer's parts Warranty. For a heavy-duty dibble. No bending needed! saves your back! Unique, extra-thick base provides extra weight; designed to sink into the ground deeper.
Measures 39” with a step Bar for easy use. Ideal for bare-root planting and perfect for planting trees; weighs 105 lbs. Comfort-grip handles for a secure hold; powder-coat finish resists corrosion.