As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Sweet Joe Pye Weed for Growing Hummingbird and Butterfly Attracting Pink Wildflower FR7 120+ Seeds, or 1/10 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sweet joe pye weed, a butterfly favorite! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. These tiny seeds grow into large 4-7 foot, beautiful plants. These seeds can be fall or spring planted. Keep moist but not soggy and very warm 21 C - 70 F.
Seeds can be planted about 1/8 inch deep in pots. Colour: pink/red blooms: mid to late summer light: full Sun to Part Shade Height: 3' - 6' Soil: Sand to Clay Water: Medium to Moist.
Eupatorium purpureum is an excellent plant for the garden! Cold, moist stratification can help increase germination success, but isn't a must.
When seedlings are 2 inches tall, transplant into the garden spaced 1 foot apart. Sweet joe pye weed is easily grown from seed, vanilla scented, its numerous tiny, dome-shaped umbels that act like magnets for Monarchs, pinkish/purple flowers are grouped into huge, Swallowtails and many other butterflies! Its textured leaves are attractive all season long.
2. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Bulk Seed Balls for Fall Planting Eutrochium maculatum 50, Spotted Joe Pye Weed Seed Bombs #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Tall and striking US Native Wildflower. Soil matrix engineered by a soil scientist. Supports bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. 3 kinds of compost for seedling vigor. Requires fall -Midwinter planting and Moist soil year-round.
3. American Beauties Native Plants #ad
Purple Flowers, American Beauties Native Plants Eupatorium dubium 'Little Joe Pye Weed Perennial, 2-Size Container #adAmerican Beauties Native Plants #ad
- Tough and dependable, this plant is a butterfly magnet with its masses of pink flowers in late summer and fall that are loaded with nectar.
More compact form makes this plant a great choice for locations where the straight species would not work. Easy to grow, adds loads of late color to the garden. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
Perfect for grouping, outstanding along pond and stream banks, very tolerant of wet soil conditions. For best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 3-4ft H x 3-4ft W. Plant is delivered in a #2 size container.
4. Everwilde Farms #ad
2000 Joe Pye Weed Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
5. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 800 Sweet Joe Pye Weed Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 Gram, Spotted Joe Pye Weed Seeds, Eupatorium maculatum Purple Flower Butterfly Magnet, 350 Seeds, F9 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- T is rarely found on disturbed sites. If collected earlier, sow in the fall and sow thickly as germination rates are typically low. The fibrous root system sometimes produces rhizomes horizontal stem with shoots above and roots below, which create colonies. Beautiful butterfly attracting cut flower! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Spotted joe-pye weed is a native perennial wildflower that grows from 2 - 6 feet tall. Plants are mostly unbranched, as are the flowering stalks. Fragrant purple flowers, except for flower-bearing stalks near the apex of the plant. Establishment seed propagation seeds ripen about a month after flowering and should be collected when the heads dry, split and the fluffy seed begins to float away.
This is not an easy plant to start, but once established, germination can be tough, it is a low maintenance plant!. For container production, dry the seed heads for 1 - 2 weeks in open paper bags.
The florets produce wind-dispersed small dry seed with hair-like bristles. Distribution: spotted joe-pye weed prefers moist conditions and populates a variety of wetland habitats from Nova Scotia south to the mountains of North Carolina and fromNebraska to British Columbia USDA cold hardiness zones 2-9. If seeds are sown directly, a cold-moist pretreatment at 40 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 weeks to 3 months will increase germ%. The ovate egg-shaped leaves have conspicuous veins, grow up to 8 inches long and 2.
7. MY'S #ad
Joe Pye Weed. Beautiful Tight Clusters of Charming Pink Flowers!, 50 Seeds of Eupatorium Fistulosum #adMY'S #ad
- Robust, huge, upright perennial with hollow purple stems growing 50" tall - Attractive! Highlighted by beautiful, tight clusters of pink or purplish-mauve flowers.
The leaves have a vanilla scent when crushed. Excellent cut flower! Greatly ornamental to bring indoors! Attracts multitude of butterflies and bees! .
8. Seedville #ad
50 MIXED COLORS JOE PYE WEED Eupatorium Maculatum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 7. Bloom time: Summer - Fall. Plant spacing: 24 - 36". Soil / water: Average. Plant height: 48 - 72". Attracts bees, butterflies, and birds. Light requirements: sun - part shade.