As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Tree Seeds 10 pcs Canary Island Dragon Blood Tree Dracaena Draco Showy,Exotic,#FIVML3 #adGeneric #ad
- Tree seeds 10 pcs canary island dragon blood tree Dracaena draco showy, exotic Free shipping, #FIVML3.
2. West Seed Farm #ad
Dragon's Blood, 8 Dragon Tree Seeds Dracaena Draco #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- The aromatic resin is used to make the well-known dragon's blood incense. It is also known by several other names including the bo tree, is an important Hindu and Buddhist symbol that grows in a wide part of south Asia, the founder of Buddhism, literally meaning sacred fig, is believed to have been sitting under a sacred fig tree when he was enlightened to become the Buddha bodhi.
Dracaena draco is known as dragon tree because it was once believed that the red resin exuded by from the trunk and leaves was actually dragon's blood see link below for folklore.
Siddhartha Gautama, including both China andIndia. The resin of this species is aromatic and is said to be much higher quality than that of other relatyed species of trees used for so-called dragon's blood. Ficus religiosa, bodhi or peepal.
The term is still used to refer to this sap, which has a variety of uses. Growing information: the seeds should be scattered on the surface of your potting mixture. It has modern applications as a pigment in the varnish and paper industries. Indoors it can be grown as a bonsai just like its cousin ficus benghalensis. It can reportedly reach heights of almost 100 feet with a trunk diameter of 9 feet and a large canopy above. The sap also has several medicinal applications including that it is used to heal wounds.
3. lukseed #ad
Dragon Tree Dracaena Draco Drago Blood Asparagus Yucca Houseplant Seeds #LKY #adlukseed #ad
- Light requirements: sun - part shade / houseplant soil & water PREFERENCES: Average - Dry QUANTITY: 10 Seeds. Name: dragon tree other common names: canary islands dragon tree / dragon Blood Tree SCIENTIFIC Name: Dracaena Draco syn.
Hardiness zone: 9 - 11 plant height: 15 - 25' plant spacinG: 15 - 15'. Asparagus draco / Drago / Yucca Draco. Color: greenish white - cream flowers / coral - orange berries planT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost blooM TIME: Late Winter - Early Spring / Early Summer.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Dragon Blood Bonsai Tree Seeds to Grow, Exotic Tree Seeds, 6 Seeds, Indoor Bonsai Tree, Dracaena Draco Seeds for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. The perfect diy gift: for mom, him or her, dad, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, housewarming or any other occasion.
Cz grain guarantee: buy with confidence from CZ Grain. Big healthy seeds: very hard to come by. Exotic traits: beautiful bark and exotic shaped branching, the tree resin is red.
Instructions and video: We include instructions for seed storage and propagation. Satisfaction Guaranteed. You get authentic Japanese Maple Tree seeds shipped from Iowa. Authentic dragon Blood Bonsai Tree Seeds. Ideal for beginners, holidays, masters, anniversaries, and children alike.
5. Red Supply Solution #ad
Dragons Blood Tree Seeds, Exotic Plant Seeds, Dragon Tree 30 Seeds, Dracaena Draco Tree House Plant Seeds, Madagascar Dragon Tree Plant Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Slow growing tree - it takes 8 to 11 years to reach just 2 to 3 feet and begin to flower. Interesting succulent tree - the dragon tree is an interesting succulent tree that is commonly used as a house plant, if grown outdoors in a frost free climate it will slowly grow to a massive and broad tree that is 25 feet tall and 25 feet wide and with great age, however, even larger.
Contact us for solution. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. The flowers are greenish-white and have a sweet smell, appearing in early summer and are followed by orange berries.
Hardiness zones - dragon tree plants are suitable for growing in USDA hardiness zones plant 9 through 11 Winter Hardiness: 20-25° F. Flowering occurs every 15 years. Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Best quality - this package contains 30 of Dragon Tree seeds.
6. Red Supply Solution #ad
Dracaena Draco Tree House Plant Seeds, Dragons Blood Tree Seeds, Exotic Plant Seeds, Madagascar Dragon Tree Plant Seeds, Dragon Tree 5 Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Interesting succulent tree - the dragon tree is an interesting succulent tree that is commonly used as a house plant, however, if grown outdoors in a frost free climate it will slowly grow to a massive and broad tree that is 25 feet tall and 25 feet wide and with great age, even larger.
Slow growing tree - it takes 8 to 11 years to reach just 2 to 3 feet and begin to flower.
Best quality - this package contains 5 of Dragon Tree seeds. Contact us for solution. The flowers are greenish-white and have a sweet smell, appearing in early summer and are followed by orange berries.
Hardiness zones - dragon tree plants are suitable for growing in USDA hardiness zones plant 9 through 11 Winter Hardiness: 20-25° F. Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Flowering occurs every 15 years. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
7. Lively Root #ad
Lively Root Marginata Dragon Tree Dracaena, 4 inch in Grower Pot, Easy Care Live Indoor Plant, Dracaena Species #adLively Root #ad
- If you accidentally cut the Dracaena, not this one! Enjoys humidity. It appeared that the plant was "alive" and bleeding. Care level: i'm Easy! Easy to care for.
Legends explain where the red oozing flow fell, hundreds of trees grew into what is now called the Dragon Trees, the red resin is only in the cousin plant, aka Dracaena Tree. Spritz occasionally.
Direct sunlight will burn the leaves. Low water: water well and then allow the soil to dry out between each watering. Medium light: moderate, indirect light. Pet warning: considered to be toxic to pets if ingested. The plant's original cousins contracted its name from the oozy red resin it displayed upon being cut.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Dracaena Marginata Colorama Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Foliage is showy and performs very well in sun or shade. Dracaena colorama's bright strappy leaves will add Year Round vibrant pink color to your home or garden. Usda zones 9 through 11. Very low maintenance.