As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Quali-Pro #ad
Quali-Pro Dithiopyr 40 WSB Dimension Herbicide #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Herbicide: for early post-emergent control of crabgrass and pre-emergent control of over 40 grassy and broadleaf weeds in established lawns, golf courses, field-grown nurseries, landscape ornamentals and more.
Effective against: crabgrass, ryegrass, oxalis, annual bluegrass, goosegrass, kikuyugrass, chickweed, barnyard grass, spurge. Active ingredient: Dithiopyr 40%. Product type: Professional.
2. Prodiamine #ad
Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs, Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adProdiamine #ad
- Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
Product type: Professional. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Foxtail, Knotweed, Spurge, Chickweed, Henbit, Goosegrass. Use sites: nurse, landscape, Turf, Trees, Golf Courses.
3. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored.
Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration.
Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Target pests: barnyardgrass, carpetweed, purslane, Foxtail, Yellow Nutsedge, chickweed, Crabgrass large & smooth, Henbit, clover, thistle, Dandelion, Goosegrass, Wild Carrot and others.
4. Yard Mastery #ad
Dithiopyr Pre-Emergent Herbicide with Fertilizer 0-0-7 45lb #adYard Mastery #ad
- 4lbs/1, 000 sq ft will be sufficient to prevent fall and spring weeds. 45lb bag will cover 11, 250 sq ft. Prevents henbit, hairy bittercress, chickweed and other fall time annuals.
172% dithiopyr pre-emergent Herbicide with Fertilizer 0-0-7. Prevent crabgrass and annual bluegrass poa annua along with several other broadleaf weeds. If you don’t use it all, you can store it for up to 2 years.
5. Quali-Pro #ad
4 x 5 oz Comparable to Dimension, Quali-Pro Dithiopyr 40 WSB Specialty Herbicide 20 oz #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Active ingredient: Dithiopyr 40%. Use sites: nursery, landscape, golf courses, turf, non-crop areas. Controls: post-emergent control of crabgrass and pre-emergent control of over 40 grassy and broadleaf weeds.
Effective against: crabgrass, oxalis, goosegrass, barnyard grass, chickweed, kikuyugrass, annual bluegrass, ryegrass, spurge.
6. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag Surflan A.S. Specialty Herbicide Pre-Emergent Herbicide with Oryzalin, 8oz Southern Ag #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Turf; 1-1. 5 oz per 1000 sq. Controls: a selective pre-emergence surface-applied herbicide for control of annual grasses and many broadleaf weeds. Per 1 000 sq.
Do not reseed for 90 - 120 days following application. Ft. Use on: landscape ornamentals, non-bearing trees and vines, industrial sites, non-cropland, established warm season turf. Rate: ornamentals; 1. 5-3 oz. Ft.
7. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control, Covers up to 5,800 sq ft 18 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds.
Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants. Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL.
8. A.M. Leonard #ad
Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Snapshot 2. 5 boasts more control than any other pre-emergent herbicide on the market. Broad spectrum control of weeds and grasses using active ingredients isoxaben and trifluralin.
Material must be applied before rainfall or irrigation. Application rate: 2. 3 to 4. 6 lb per 1000 square feet. Up to 6-8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds.