As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Columbine McKana Giants Flower Seeds, Attracts Bees and Hummingbirds! from USA, Colorful, Aquilegia caerulea, Perennial #adHarley Seeds #ad
- The seed can also be started indoors. Depth: do not cover but press into soil! soil temperature must be kept at 70f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. For spring planting, mix the seed with moist sand and store it in the refrigerator for 60 days before direct sowing after the last frost.
Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Columbine mckana giants flower seeds, attracts Bees and Hummingbirds, Aquilegia caerulea, Decorative, Perennial, Colorful, Beautiful! Height: 24-36".
2. SeedsUA #ad
Columbine Aquilegia Mix Granny's Bonnet Seeds Flowers for Planting Non GMO 100 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- Read instruction of planting in English below in Description or request it by message if needed. Using for mixed flower gardens, group plantings and for cutting. 100 seeds in package. Heirloom and organic. Non gmo.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Columbine Flower Seed Plant Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 24 - 36 inch perennial. Usda zones: 3 - 9.
4. QiBest #ad
QiBest Perennial Columbine Seeds Aquilegia Viridiflora Flowers Seed Flowers #adQiBest #ad
- Quantity: about Pack/50Pcs. The growth temperature is 10-35 Celsius. Growing time is 150 days. Material: Seed. Born on a mountain road, a river, or a wet meadow above sea level 200-2300 meters.
5. CANHOT #ad
CANHOT Garden, 50Pcs Rare Columbine Flower Seeds, Sweetest Flowers Seeds, Bonsai Planting Flower Home Garden Decor Flowers, Kirigami Mix #adCANHOT #ad
- Pinch or cut off spent flowers to extend bloom season. Plants are deer and rabbit resistant. Can direct sow kirigami mix columbine seeds into prepared seed beds in groups of 3 to 4 seeds, spaced 10 to 15 in. Thin to the strongest plant.
Plant kirigami mix columbine seeds: sow kirigami mix columbine seeds in cell packs or flats, do not cover. Flowers attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Kirigami mix columbine is a formulated blend of huge, red, blue, pink, white, rose, upward facing 2-3 in.
And yellow flowers. Apart. Established plants flower over an especially long season, mixed borders, cottage gardens, cutting gardens, from early spring to early summer.
Grow kirigami mix columbine: full sun in mild climates, well drained soil — will tolerate average water. Typical vase life is 5 to 7 days. For cut flowers, part to light shade where it is warm. Kept at 65 to 70° F. Press into soil, seedlings emerge in 21 to 28 days. Kirigami mix columbines dazzle in mass plantings, and containers. Best performance in moist, harvest blooms as they begin to open.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Blue Columbine Flower Seeds for Planting, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- It produces blue flowers with white corollas atop delicate, fern-like foliage. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or may be grown indoors if given sufficient light.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Minimum of 300mg per packet. This perennial variety is the state flower of Colorado. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Pollinator friendly - hummingbirds and beneficial insects love the nectar of this special wildflower. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Easy to grow in a variety of conditions but prefers shade in hot climates. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Beautiful - full color seed packets of blue columbine flowers aquilegia caerulea.
7. Colorful Garden #ad
Halffle flowerseeds- Columbine Seeds Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Columbine Seeds Wild Columbine Seeds Mix up to 80 cm high for Balcony/Terrace/Garden #adColorful Garden #ad
- Blooming from june to July, perennial beds or as a cut flower. This plant has exceptionally decorative double flowers with an abundance of white and red petals. The flowers develop on very thin, columbine 'Nora Barlow' is often used for lawn decorations, long and slightly branched stems.
Columbine 'mckana's mix' looks great in flower beds and is the first choice for a cut flower. This variety thrives on well drained humus soils, especially in sunny or partially shaded areas.
This blend consists of an abundance of pretty multi-colored flowers with a distinctive petal arrangement consisting of a five-petal collar with a five-petal inner flower that encompasses the several tiny tubular flowers in the center of an inflorescence. Columbine 'nora barlow' is a perennial variety that grows up to 80 cm high. Four to five grams of seeds produce about a thousand plants.
8. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
True Native Seed, Columbine Aquilegia Canadensis, Seed Packet #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. A 1’ to 3’ tall native perennial featuring distinctive red and yellow flowers with elongated red spurs.
A spring and early summer flowering plant preferring dry to medium soils in part shade. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Free shipping.